MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


+3
Caz
Amelia
Jamedon
7 posters

    Glass half full - things I like about the new update

    Jamedon
    Jamedon


    Posts : 14
    Points : 3778
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    Location : Canada
    MM Name : Jamedon

    Glass half full - things I like about the new update Empty Glass half full - things I like about the new update

    Post  Jamedon Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:07 pm

    Inspired by other fellow MMUFF users, those that had posted positive messages about the new update and the "glass half full concept" for reasons why they didn't mind the changes in this release, I thought I would start a thread for those who wanted to share good things they like about the new update. For me, it takes the sting out....so here's mine

    Arrow I like that when I request an item from a friend, it now tells me at the top of the page what level it can be gifted at. Saves me and my friends a lot of time and wall space!



    Jo xxxx
    avatar
    Amelia


    Posts : 22
    Points : 3755
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-06-05
    Friend Code : 8cec74
    MM Name : Amelia

    Glass half full - things I like about the new update Empty Re: Glass half full - things I like about the new update

    Post  Amelia Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 pm

    I like the fact that I don't have to go back to my homepage to skip over someone who has not updated when I am visiting my friends manors.

    I also like the fact that all of my friends who have not updated are now at the bottom of my friends list. That made cleaning up my list alot easier.
    Caz
    Caz


    Posts : 64
    Points : 3896
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-03-08
    Location : Cambridge, England
    MM Name : Caz

    Glass half full - things I like about the new update Empty Re: Glass half full - things I like about the new update

    Post  Caz Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:17 pm

    Jamedon wrote:Inspired by other fellow MMUFF users, those that had posted positive messages about the new update and the "glass half full concept" for reasons why they didn't mind the changes in this release, I thought I would start a thread for those who wanted to share good things they like about the new update. For me, it takes the sting out....so here's mine

    Arrow I like that when I request an item from a friend, it now tells me at the top of the page what level it can be gifted at. Saves me and my friends a lot of time and wall space!



    Jo xxxx


    Yes, I really like that, it's so helpful!!
    Caz
    avatar
    naninpv


    Posts : 1
    Points : 3672
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-08-01
    Friend Code : 6426cb

    Glass half full - things I like about the new update Empty R: glass half full

    Post  naninpv Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:18 pm

    I'm actually relieved that they have put a harness on the multi-gift thing. Benefited from the multi-gifts, but hated when certain friends spammed my wall. I would find up 30 requests for the same thing from the same friend. What a waste of time to clear it all out. Now I get one per customer & it is easier to keep up.
    avatar
    Brisa68


    Posts : 14
    Points : 3817
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-24
    Friend Code : 1ad332
    MM Name : Rosita

    Glass half full - things I like about the new update Empty Re: Glass half full - things I like about the new update

    Post  Brisa68 Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:54 am

    Thank you for this post.... I was not aware that those on the bottom had not updates yet - what a waste if free gifting and sending request. Also never bothered to pay attention when requesting gifts so didn't realize they showed levels. I would always toggle between this website and game when requesting Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    avatar
    Amelia


    Posts : 22
    Points : 3755
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-06-05
    Friend Code : 8cec74
    MM Name : Amelia

    Glass half full - things I like about the new update Empty Re: Glass half full - things I like about the new update

    Post  Amelia Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:00 am

    Brisa68 wrote:Thank you for this post.... I was not aware that those on the bottom had not updates yet - what a waste if free gifting and sending request. Also never bothered to pay attention when requesting gifts so didn't realize they showed levels. I would always toggle between this website and game when requesting Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

    They are still intermingled in the request list and the gifting list since they are ordered by when you became friends with them. Under the friends "tab" on the right side of the screen they are usually in a random order but now the friends that haven't updated are at the bottom of the list. It was great when cleaning up my friends after reaching the 500 goal. Very Happy
    engineer
    engineer


    Posts : 284
    Points : 4148
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Glass half full - things I like about the new update Empty Re: Glass half full - things I like about the new update

    Post  engineer Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:41 am

    Amelia wrote:

    They are still intermingled in the request list and the gifting list since they are ordered by when you became friends with them. Under the friends "tab" on the right side of the screen they are usually in a random order but now the friends that haven't updated are at the bottom of the list. It was great when cleaning up my friends after reaching the 500 goal. Very Happy
    I totally agree! I cleaned out about 150 people who hadn't updated in about 10 minutes! It would have taken me a month to do that otherwise! It definitely makes requesting items and finding friends to visit a lot less painful Smile
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP


    Posts : 309
    Points : 4211
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 50
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Glass half full - things I like about the new update Empty Re: Glass half full - things I like about the new update

    Post  Dazza JP Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:49 am

    engineer wrote:
    Amelia wrote:

    They are still intermingled in the request list and the gifting list since they are ordered by when you became friends with them. Under the friends "tab" on the right side of the screen they are usually in a random order but now the friends that haven't updated are at the bottom of the list. It was great when cleaning up my friends after reaching the 500 goal. Very Happy
    I totally agree! I cleaned out about 150 people who hadn't updated in about 10 minutes! It would have taken me a month to do that otherwise! It definitely makes requesting items and finding friends to visit a lot less painful Smile

    And now we need to do it again thanks to the new update in the itunes store lol
    engineer
    engineer


    Posts : 284
    Points : 4148
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Glass half full - things I like about the new update Empty Re: Glass half full - things I like about the new update

    Post  engineer Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:00 am

    Dazza JP wrote:
    And now we need to do it again thanks to the new update in the itunes store lol
    Lol, yeah, but I give people at least a week to get their game updated, so I can take a short break Smile

    Sponsored content


    Glass half full - things I like about the new update Empty Re: Glass half full - things I like about the new update

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:46 am