MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Possible Sakura flower collecting error

MattyVall

Possible Sakura flower collecting error Empty Possible Sakura flower collecting error

Post  MattyVall Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:27 am

Hi,

I'm new to these forums but am an iPad player at level 53.

I just had the quest to banish 10 female gardeners to get the sakura flower - I think this was it as it has gone.

When the quest appeared to banish 10 of them I already had 10 Amigasas and so banished all 10. Afterwards I got the quest credit but no further quest appeared, then it crashed.

After logging in again it was as if I did not banish anything. So I banished 9 and logged out and close the program properly.

Logging in again I banished the last one and it crashed again, upon reentering it 'ignored' the last banishment.

So should there be a subsequent quest or not? I just banished the last one again and closed down before it crashed and nothing further has appeared...

Is this normal ?
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Possible Sakura flower collecting error Empty Re: Possible Sakura flower collecting error

Post  LaVentosa Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:24 am

It seems like a bug, and - sorry - I don't have a solution ready, but:
    Did you try closing down all other apps as well? Restart the Ipad completely?
    Did you banish the ninjas in your own manor or in a friends manor? (btw - it's better to do it the second way for other reasons.. see here Did you have the 3 other ninja quests before that one?

so to at least answer one of your questions:
    no, it's not normal, and yes, there should be another quest coming after that - even if I don't remember exactly which one. (it can be found somewhere in the forum, I'm sure, as we talked about these quests a few months ago)
    Kristi927
    Kristi927

MM Name : Kristi

Possible Sakura flower collecting error Empty You found ninjas!

Post  Kristi927 Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:16 am

Many of us had thought all The ninjas other than joe have been missing since the last update. Are you on a current version of the game?
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Possible Sakura flower collecting error Empty Re: Possible Sakura flower collecting error

Post  LaVentosa Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:30 am

Kristi927 wrote:Many of us had thought all The ninjas other than joe have been missing since the last update. Are you on a current version of the game?
    Well, if the quests for the Ninjas are on, of course there should be Ninjas in the Manor? I think they just got lost in the updating-mania for all of us people that already finished that quest... But If one has a friend that has that quest right now, the Ninjas should be there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:51 pm