MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+2
Soozicle
Lorias71
6 posters

Skype Wednesday 8/15

Lorias71

Skype Wednesday 8/15 Empty Skype Wednesday 8/15

Post  Lorias71 Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Please add your name if you are interested in joining call tomorrow.

They made Russia news! http://venturebeat.com/2012/08/14/russias-game-insight-faces-a-fan-revolt-in-mystery-manor-ipad-game/

Last edited by Lorias71 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Skype Wednesday 8/15 Empty Re: Skype Wednesday 8/15

Post  Soozicle Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:11 pm

bounce
    John doe

Post  John doe Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:18 pm

bom

Last edited by Aeinecker on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kristi927
    Kristi927

MM Name : Kristi

Skype Wednesday 8/15 Empty count me in.

Post  Kristi927 Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:52 pm

O already took a lot of time preparing Wink
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Re-confirming my willingness to join.
    What time is this though? I'm at +8hours GMT. If GI makes me lose any more sleep, I'm flying over there and make someone talk. Smile
    And to whom do we privately send our Skype ID? Are you also consolidating those Lorias?
    I'll re-invite Franz as our Russian representative. Hopefully, he will then be available if this is tomorrow yet.

Oh by the way, please also visit iDevices' FB page for a cleaner list. Put in the talk points we had yesterday from Mags and Couffer in the proper categories.

Commendations to you, Kristi, Mags, Couffer & iDevices for all your positive efforts, it shall benefit many!
    Kristi927
    Kristi927

Post  Kristi927 Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:43 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:Re-confirming my willingness to join.
    What time is this though? I'm at +8hours GMT. If GI makes me lose any more sleep, I'm flying over there and make someone talk. Smile
    And to whom do we privately send our Skype ID? Are you also consolidating those Lorias?
    I'll re-invite Franz as our Russian representative. Hopefully, he will then be available if this is tomorrow yet.

Oh by the way, please also visit iDevices' FB page for a cleaner list. Put in the talk points we had yesterday from Mags and Couffer in the proper categories.

Commendations to you, Kristi, Mags, Couffer & iDevices for all your positive efforts, it shall benefit many!

Send it lorias71. She is gathering them. Still don't know a time yet.
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Guys I'm not sure if this has been covered here but major tv online etc kind of news groups have huge interest in mass media stuff, has anyone approached a news firm to ask if they would be interested in showing a protest in the online world, gamers unite sort of thing, gi would get bad rep everywhere and even if tv had no interest the possible *panic* mode the thought would put gi in may move them to mysteriously cooperate more. They always put on tv when a new game causes however many fools to turn out at two am to go to tesco to buy it, I'm sure mass walkout of a virtual world due to greed and lack of support would be of interest....
    Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but pushing media attention not just app store ratings at them may work favourably and hey lorias may even get on tv! ;-)
    Kristi927
    Kristi927

Skype Wednesday 8/15 Empty Great idea.

Post  Kristi927 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Chickenchick111 wrote:Guys I'm not sure if this has been covered here but major tv online etc kind of news groups have huge interest in mass media stuff, has anyone approached a news firm to ask if they would be interested in showing a protest in the online world, gamers unite sort of thing, gi would get bad rep everywhere and even if tv had no interest the possible *panic* mode the thought would put gi in may move them to mysteriously cooperate more. They always put on tv when a new game causes however many fools to turn out at two am to go to tesco to buy it, I'm sure mass walkout of a virtual world due to greed and lack of support would be of interest....
    Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but pushing media attention not just app store ratings at them may work favourably and hey lorias may even get on tv! ;-)

I have only heard mention of some article written about gi and their plans to triple profits or something of that sort. I occasionally watch the channel G4 and it is dedicated to gaming. Maybe we should contact them?
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Yes I thought c4 but wondered if more a USA following but anyone who knows anyone who can tweet Jon snow etc I can't recall the net or arts guys name, he's camp as Xmas and lovely if it's the guy I'm thinking of someone create a media storm! I'm not a tweeter or anything, tried to fins a way thru sky news but it's all tweet tweet tweet lol, sky would be great, international coverage of an uprising Smile

Channel 4 news in uk I meant, sorry misread your reply Hun, if any of you can get the word out to anyone in media over there it'd be ace
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Are gi on the stock exchange anywhere? Have they taken a knock? I read that article they were interviewed in, shocking really, they pretty much chuck a game out then exorbitantly price in game necessary purchases sky high. Every time someone posted the article link on Facebook gi deleted straight away. From what I read five women in russiamstarted gi and have now 15 workforce and are just branching to San Francisco too. From little acorns to big diamonds eh....
    Lorias71

Post  Lorias71 Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Kristi927 wrote:
    QueenVictoria wrote:Re-confirming my willingness to join.

Send it lorias71. She is gathering them. Still don't know a time yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:43 am