MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+3
Chickenchick111
EAPatterson
Torynn
7 posters

Olympic event-charging item gift levels

Torynn

Olympic event-charging item gift levels Empty Olympic event-charging item gift levels

Post  Torynn Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Grrr I'm sorry but I can't find this info anywhere. It's not in the charging items thread, and using the search engine with words like wreath, laurel, or starting pistol returns nothing. I'm sure it's somewhere incredibly obvious, pls let me know, Ty.
    EAPatterson

MM Name : EAP

Olympic event-charging item gift levels Empty Re: Olympic event-charging item gift levels

Post  EAPatterson Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:49 pm

As near as we can tell, anyone can send any of them
    Chickenchick111

Olympic event-charging item gift levels Empty Re: Olympic event-charging item gift levels

Post  Chickenchick111 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Yes there are no limits, after you've used your requests for your lev 99 gifts then the lower required like the palm leaf, chuck all the Olympic ones to the lower levels Smile
    Lynne1000
    Lynne1000

Friend Code : 811861
    MM Name : Lynne

Post  Lynne1000 Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:15 pm

When you click "ask a friend" for a charging item, it tells you which level in can be gifted at in the area above your available friends. I am sure the Olympic chargers don't have a level and can be gifted by anyone.

BTW can anyone tell me what the "powerful artefact" does that lasts 24 hours? It's the Olympic artefact. I have it but haven't charged it. I don't want it to be as useless as the monster charm lol!
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:39 am

Lynne1000 wrote:BTW can anyone tell me what the "powerful artefact" does that lasts 24 hours? It's the Olympic artefact. I have it but haven't charged it. I don't want it to be as useless as the monster charm lol!

It seems to be quite cool - Brad stated it in his guide here
    Trailer Trash
    Trailer Trash

Friend Code : 8827B4
    MM Name : Trailer Trash

Post  Trailer Trash Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:38 am

LaVentosa wrote:
    Lynne1000 wrote:BTW can anyone tell me what the "powerful artefact" does that lasts 24 hours? It's the Olympic artefact. I have it but haven't charged it. I don't want it to be as useless as the monster charm lol!

It seems to be quite cool - Brad stated it in his guide here

Ive just used it. Get 60% energy restoration, 90% chance of finding item and 60 % increase in coins. I wasnt interested in coins cos they aint much use. But found loads of item searchig rooms and banishing monsters. Spent 16 hours straight because I had the charm!!!! made the game a lot more intersting. I find it a bit slow at times.
    mystery maven
    mystery maven

Friend Code : 7e66a9
    MM Name : mystery maven

Post  mystery maven Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:54 am

I had a golden Phoenix running when I charged the Olympic artifact and it gave me "infinite energy". I tried using another Phoenix when the first one ran out, but the game wouldn't let me. So....start a Phoenix before charging the Olympic artifact. Smile

* "infinite energy" = one energy unit per second
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:09 am

Mine let me use gold Phoenix whenever it's run out, in fact any energy charm in gold or silver, no bronze though, hope that helps. Cn also add gold elephant, turtle etc with the artefacts

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:23 am