MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 8 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 am

It's not just you honey! It's perfect that you post questions here so those who dont know will also benefit so thank you to you too!
    Gator5cat
    Gator5cat

MM Name : Gator5cat

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 8 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Gator5cat Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 am

Lmao...poor thing! It says a lot about you though. How many people walked by her and laughed without stopping to help? Very Happy
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:48 am

Gosh I don't know. I'm not so kind, I was laughing at her! Well pretending to laugh WITH her but I'm really laughing at her. I'm bad!
    Gator5cat
    Gator5cat

Post  Gator5cat Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:56 am

But you helped her, that's what she'll remember.
    Gator5cat
    Gator5cat

Post  Gator5cat Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:57 am

BTW...what's with the new look? Bad hair day? Lol
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:00 am

Well, wasn't that funny though? Lol! Gosh I sure hope she's not an MM player and MMUFF member. I would really die if she read this.

Chuckie's Bride!!! Isn't it funny? You hate it?
    It's a scary movie I like as a child Smile

Plus, that woman kicked ass!!!
    Gator5cat
    Gator5cat

Post  Gator5cat Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:32 am

I think it's the eyes, gives me the heeby-jeebies...lol...but I still love you I love you it's been sooo long since I've seen that, I don't remember a lot of it. I used to love scary movies and read about all the Steven King and Dean Koontz books. I'm just not into them much anymore. I don't know why? Maybe it's because the real world can be just as scary these days. Oh great, now I'm thinking too much. I need to nip that in the bud!!

On a funny scary movie note, my sister and I watched IT by Steven King once. The funny part is it was on 2 tapes (yeah, going back to the VCR days) and we couldn't understand the movie at all, right? But we decided to go ahead and put the second tape in anyway. The whole 2nd half we were going "ohhh, that's where they got that" and "Ahhh, that's why they did that".....we had accidentally watched the 2nd tape first. See...it's not just me...it runs in my family.
    Gator5cat
    Gator5cat

Post  Gator5cat Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:37 am

I'm fading Sleep nighty-night my friend. Hope you have a wonderful day!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:38 am

ROFL when you didn't see the title in the beginning, didn't give you a clue? LOL!
    You're too funny, all these sleepless nights, is what I blame! Go to bed!

Was Dean Koontz a horror writer? Wasn't he more like murder suspense rather than horror thriller? I don't remember either. I was a Michael Crichton kind of girl back then.

Good night sweetie! Miss you much! Thanks for making me laugh, again! Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 8 Empty FINDING AN ITEM WITH A PHENOMENON

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:31 am

FINDING the CORSET, NEPTUNE & EMERALD
    GETTING a SPECIFIC PHENOMENON in a ROOM

I wanted to dedicate this one to Bot Paw but he found his Emerald recently, so, Way to go, dude! LOL! You waited for me to quit before finding it! How many months did it take him? I think 3 months?

But now it's kyfyang on the Emerald so this one's for you, honey! Smile

This has been the bane of many MM players' existence & I have been gathering intel on how they found theirs coz I don't remember mine being such a pain. The steps below assume that you don't want to spend diamonds for a summons.
    Be prepared to expend a lot of energy exploring so if you don't have a lot of food/drinks in your inventory, charge the Passion floral artifact and use a Phoenix or any energy charm for infinite energy.  Or refer back to my post on Maximizing Charms.  Might as well use all of it if you're about to explore this much anyway.

Following are the steps to success for those who have found them:

1. In an earlier post on Finding Items & Weapons for Quests, I mentioned that to find anything you have to go around all crappy rooms in a certain order.  The same goes for finding the elusive 3.  However, since a certain phenomenon is required, you have to make sure that when you go around, you leave all rooms in night mode.

2. Once rooms are ALL in night mode, start with the living room again. A phenomenon will appear somewhere.  Keep going around skipping anything that already has a phenomenon in it.  If you get the wrong phenomenon in the right room, explore it so it goes away, turn it back into night mode then start rounds again.

3. Stretch your patience a bit and if it seems that all phenomena have stopped popping out, start with the living room again even if there is already a phenomenon there. Then go around skipping those with phenomenon.  
    Notice that each phenomenon comes in 2's. So if for example you had the zero gravity curse in the living room, after exploring, it will become a UFO. You can still leave it as a room with an existing phenomenon, no need to turn it into night mode.
    Remember, those with no phenomenon has to keep going back to night mode before you leave it.
    (the word phenomenon is as hard to write as it is to say, damn! )

4. When you FINALLY get the correct phenomenon in the correct room, calm yourself down and don't get overly excited.  

5. If you have decided to use the entire Maximizing Charms process earlier on, then you may continue to explore.  If not, charge the Delicate Bouquet artifact and put a turtle on.

6.  Explore the room.  DON'T press Hurray after exploring.  Check first if you found the Corset/Neptune/Emerald.  It should appear among the items found at the bottom of the pop-up box.
    If you find the item, let me know, I'll send you a Mojito Cocktail to congratulate you! Smile
    If you didn't, still WITHOUT pressing Hurray, completely close MM app.
     - to close MM app completely:
        Press HOME button once
        Double-press HOME button so Process Bar appears at the bottom (or multi-swipe up)
        Long-press the MM app until a Minus (-) icon appears. Press icon.
        Press HOME button to close Process Bar (or multi-swipe down)

When you open the MM application again, the same phenomenon should still be in the same room.  So keep repeating step #6 until you find your elusive item. 

I hear some have to close 10 times to find their item, so patience is a virtue to keep here! 

** Thank you, MarcR for your improvement on the process! Have made revisions based on your valuable input! So glad you sit on the Privy Council! Smile
    Ref: post #238

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:25 am; edited 3 times in total
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:01 am

Thanks a lot for posting this info. I'm having a Neptune quest right now:)
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:06 am

Wow perfect! I hope it's your lucky day!
    Let me know and tell us about your success! But since were not friends, I can't send you a Mojito! Lol!

Good luck! Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:17 am

Will post it here if I'm done with Neptune quest. Some players said that this is a hard one but now I know what should I do. Thanks to you:)
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:27 am

Try also other folders around this site. I know some other members posted some of their experiences on other categories within this site. At least you have several things in mind Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:45 am

Thanks again for your info. You are so kind. Your avatar is a bit scary lol...
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:54 am

Chuckie's bride not workin for ya? Lol!
    You don't even have one! Lol!

Fine I'll change it, you're the 2nd one who hates it. Lol!
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:38 am

You don't have to change it if u do like it. Hmmmm let see, only 2 people hate it and if I do the counting here it's like 2 out of 1000 something and the percentage is very small. Could be the rest of them like it Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:46 am

Oh sorry, I was out shopping for a new avatar! Lol!
    Chose one closer to home.
    Your turn to choose your avatar I think Smile LOL!
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:14 am

This is nice and prety. Sorry I just don't know how to change it. I'm not good enough in things called computer Sad
    Hey, it is late there isn it? time for Sleep
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 8 Empty CHANGING YOUR MMUFF AVATAR

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:20 am

LOL! It's 5pm, leaving for badminton in a few minutes. I was actually working. Lol!

If you so want to change your avatar and not because I'm twisting your arm, do this:
    Go to the top of this page.
    Right under the logo, you will find Profile. Click that.
    Then go to Avatar tab.
    Then press Show Gallery.

For every category you go to just press Go for images to display.
    There's a small button under the image, click that for the one you choose.
    Go to the bottom of the page, press Select Avatar Smile

Catch you later! Bye for now Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:49 am

Glad to have someone on the same time zone. Have fun then:)
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:03 am

Oh yeah? Where are you at?
    pinktickle

Post  pinktickle Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:31 am

Hello my Queen! Miss ya so so much Exclamation I've been checking my wall... No sign of you:( so I checked your Manor to see what's going on and guess what??!! I found out that ..........YOUR GRASS IS HIGH, YOU HAVE PACKAGES AT YOUR FRONT DOOR, ROBOTS ARE TRYING TO ATTACK YOUR PROPERTY AND PIRATES ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER YOUR SHIP! I'll keep an eye on it( like it or not!) till Aug1st, then you need to come back and cheer me up as a nice neighbor would do, right! LOL! Don't feel guilty that I have to do ALL the work till then!!!!!!!:-)) your Hungarian/ American MAID AND GARDENER!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:40 am

LMAO honey! You're so crazy! Damn royal army slackin' off?

Give me a few, I'll be there! Whoop some into shape Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:48 am

I'm on east part of the earth ...... Asia. You?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:19 pm