MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 9 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am

Asia. Philippines
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 9 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:09 am

Nope. Indonesia. Surprise ? How bout you?
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 am

No I meant I'm from the Philippines. I have several Indonesian friends on MM and real life Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:26 am

Well, hello neighbor:). I think I'm the only one from indo.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:29 am

If you read through the thread there's another one living in Jakarta but American. Another friend of mine is Indonesian living in Australia. And you're indonesian living in Indonesia. Finally the correct person in the correct country. Lol!
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:52 am

Lol... Then if winter come I'll migrate to Philippine ( wait we dont have winter here). Usually people from indo move to the other country to continue their study and when they're done there's no other place but home:)
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:57 am

No winter here too. Lol!
    I guess we all love our country Smile
    Gator5cat
    Gator5cat

MM Name : Gator5cat

Post  Gator5cat Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:10 pm

MUCH better look for you!!

Dean Koontz wasnt as out there as Steven King. To be honest, I'm thinking back trying to specifically remember one of his and Im having trouble remembering who wrote what. It's been so long since I've ready any of them. Ill have to go to online book store and jog my memory..lol. I did love them both though.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Lol! I do remember reading a lot of Dean Koontz too, I should still have some in the shelves, want me to look? Lol!
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:24 pm

Couldn't say more but agree:)
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:39 pm

It's midnight, our time, so good night Sakura! Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:47 pm

Good night too. Sweet dream Sleep
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Change your avatar already, otherwise I go back to chuckie's bride! Lol!
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:35 pm

As you insist your majesty lol.. Will change it soon to chuckie lol... Just kidding.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:40 pm

lol! Now that's really funny!
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:54 pm

There, changed it already. Hey, you suppose to go on bed now it's passed midnight Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Coz you were making me laugh! Lol! I will, I will! Will just send a gift to one person on MM. Good night sweetie! Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Night Sleep
    DanW77
    DanW77

MM Name : DanW

Post  DanW77 Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:51 pm

Good night Sleep
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:25 pm

Sakura wrote:Well, hello neighbor:). I think I'm the only one from indo.

Sakura -- my friend, ycul(see my wall), is American living in Jakarta! She is frequently on here as well. We've chatted in the new chat room. Very good friend...just like you!! Very Happy
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:00 pm

I don't know if Sakura is awake! We started saying good night at midnight and I saw her posting something at 2:30am. Lol!
    Taz
    Taz

MM Name : Taz

Post  Taz Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:11 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:FINDING the CORSET, NEPTUNE & EMERALD
    GETTING a SPECIFIC PHENOMENON in a ROOM

I wanted to dedicate this one to Bot Paw but he found his Emerald recently, so, Way to go, dude! LOL! You waited for me to quit before finding it! How many months did it take him? I think 3 months?

But now it's kyfyang on the Emerald so this one's for you, honey! Smile

This has been the bane of many MM players' existence & I have been gathering intel on how they found theirs coz I don't remember mine being such a pain. The steps below assume that you don't want to spend diamonds for a summons.
    Be prepared to expend a lot of energy exploring so if you don't have a lot of food/drinks in your inventory, charge the Passion floral artifact and use a Phoenix or any energy charm for infinite energy.  Or refer back to my post on Maximizing Charms.  Might as well use all of it if you're about to explore this much anyway.

Following are the steps to success for those who have found them:

1. In an earlier post on Finding Items & Weapons for Quests, I mentioned that to find anything you have to go around all crappy rooms in a certain order.  The same goes for finding the elusive 3.  However, since a certain phenomenon is required, you have to make sure that when you go around, you leave all rooms in night mode.

2. Once rooms are ALL in night mode, start with the living room again. A phenomenon will appear somewhere.  Keep going around skipping anything that already has a phenomenon in it.  If you get the wrong phenomenon in the right room, explore it so it goes away, turn it back into night mode then start rounds again.

3. Stretch your patience a bit and if it seems that all phenomena have stopped popping out, start with the living room again even if there is already a phenomenon there. Then go around skipping those with phenomenon.  
    Notice that each phenomenon comes in 2's. So if for example you had the zero gravity curse in the living room, after exploring, it will become a UFO. You can still leave it as a room with an existing phenomenon, no need to turn it into night mode.
    Remember, those with no phenomenon has to keep going back to night mode before you leave it.
    (the word phenomenon is as hard to write as it is to say, damn! )

4. When you FINALLY get the correct phenomenon in the correct room, calm yourself down and don't get overly excited.  

5. If you have decided to use the entire Maximizing Charms process earlier on, then you may continue to explore.  If not, charge the Delicate Bouquet artifact and put a turtle on.

6.  Explore the room.  DON'T press Hurray after exploring.  Check first if you found the Corset/Neptune/Emerald.  It should appear among the items found at the bottom of the pop-up box.
    If you find the item, let me know, I'll send you a Mojito Cocktail to congratulate you! Smile
    If you didn't, don't press anything and force-close your iPad.
     - to force-close iPad:
        DON'T press HOME button
        Long Press OFF/SLEEP button (upper left corner of iPad) until you see a SLIDE TO POWER OFF button
        Slide that. Wait for shutdown process to finish.  Then turn iPad on.
    When you open the MM application again, the same phenomenon should still be in the same room.  So keep repeating step#6 until you find your elusive item. 

I hear some have forced-close 10 times to find their item, so patience is a virtue to keep here! 

good morning sweety, finally we meet here cheers this tip are very helpful because i didn't know we can restart searching rooms when there's phenomenon there and i was wishing i could.

miss you bad honey, nobody as sweet, friendly and as chatty as you anymore here in MM Crying or Very sad

btw dont forget to dismiss your friend who still have his magnifying glass on. he's tired and need his beauty sleep. lol
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi Sweetie!

Soooo great to hear from you! Last night I was talking to Sakura, she's Indonesian too but living in Indonesia Smile

That comment really made me laugh,it was Agent 47 and I clicked him because my faberge charm seems to be going on forever so I was wondering when it would end. And the timer doesn't show unless I click a helper. Lol!

Funny thing is, I was thinking the exact same thing just awhile ago so I clicked on someone else. Now Robert is holding the magnifying glass. LOL! We are birds of a feather. I just don't want to explore because I might level up. I would hate it if I crossed over to level 301, it's not a nice round number anymore. LOL!

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Taz
    Taz

MM Name : Taz

Post  Taz Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:37 pm

oh really? sakura, we should be friends in mm then cheers
    oh you've been passing the torch to all of your helper, (well, in this case, its a magnifying glass rather than torch, lol) i should be aware when the time you'll give that to me because i wouldn't want to wake in the middle of the night to lock your rooms, i am afraid of the dark my queen ... *small voice fade away Razz

anyway, if you accidentally hit 301 then you should proceed to 400 or 500 to make it a nice round number again then hohoho *using voice of a house agent pursuing someone to buy a house Cool lol
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:43 pm

You're a naughty girl! Lol! Yes I think I might do that if I accidentally cross over, I may have to get to 400. And when I visit friends to gift, there's a bonus Sad I'm scared! Lol!

Yes just send her a private message, you're both sweet and funny ladies, I'm sure you'll hit it off Smile
    I won't pass the torch to you, lol! You would be a lousy guard if you're afraid of the dark! Lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:51 am