MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Turtle not bringing luck

Dermi

Turtle not bringing luck Empty Turtle not bringing luck

Post  Dermi Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:53 pm

I'm a first time poster here but read MMUFF everyday. I've learned so much from all of you and I thank you very much:))

I've been running a turtle, along with Olympic torch all day, which is how I play most of the time. Only 2-3 items have been dropping from my rooms. Usually I get so many items that I have to scroll to see them all. I'd run the phoenix and blast through the rooms as fast as I could, amassing a ton of items. Great fun! That changed for me today:( Then, on top of that, I got the fillet, miso quest. Ive played the rooms many times but they never drop. I asked my friends to help out, which so many did, but several of the gifts never showed up in my gift box:( I'm so sad. The changes G! made last night have made me think that I won't be playing this game much longer.

Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Turtle not bringing luck Empty Re: Turtle not bringing luck

Post  Debinapril Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:57 am

Actually I don't think the drop rate has changed what we're seeing is the normal drop rate after the Olympic and Full moon Events have finished. Once you take out those items you will see there isn't much difference at all. I run a turtle every time I play and at the moment I get 2 - 3 things drop/search. One will be a collection item and the others will be chargers and banishing items. Smile
    Dermi

Post  Dermi Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:34 am

Thanks for letting me know that, Debinapril. I'm always learning something on this site Smile I didn't realize that having an event on made a difference in the drop rate.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:51 pm