MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Change of Profession????

xx Vix xx
    xx Vix xx

MM Name : xx Vix xx

Change of Profession????  Empty Change of Profession????

Post  xx Vix xx Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Hi, I used to be a banker, but now I'm an explorer! Has anyone else changed profession since the last update?
    Vix Shocked
    xmilokittyx

Friend Code : 57daf6
    MM Name : xmilokittyx

Change of Profession????  Empty Re: Change of Profession????

Post  xmilokittyx Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:06 am

How do you tell what your profession is? I know it doesn't necessarily help me, but I'd like to know because if I'm an explorer or scientist I'd tip certain rooms for my friends. For instance, as a scientist, I'd tip rooms that give you lots of experience to hopefully help my friends level up faster.

Also - how do you tell what "percent" you are in your profession? Is it directly tied to your level?

Thank you! flower
    Katyc

MM Name : katyc

Post  Katyc Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:18 pm

xmilokittyx wrote:How do you tell what your profession is? I know it doesn't necessarily help me, but I'd like to know because if I'm an explorer or scientist I'd tip certain rooms for my friends. For instance, as a scientist, I'd tip rooms that give you lots of experience to hopefully help my friends level up faster.

Also - how do you tell what "percent" you are in your profession? Is it directly tied to your level?

Thank you! flower

Hi, assuming your the same milo kitty in my friends list;) you're a scientist. You can see your friends profession but not your own which seems silly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:32 am