MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Contact details of the top person at Game Insight. Everyone should email her with our complaints.

Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

Contact details of the top person at Game Insight.  Everyone should email her with our complaints. Empty Contact details of the top person at Game Insight. Everyone should email her with our complaints.

Post  Samc147 Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:02 am

Alisa Chumachenko / CEO and Founder

Alisa Chumachenko served as VP of Marketing and Advertising at the largest Eastern European game holding company, Astrum Online Entertainment, from 2007-2009. AOE is a recognized market leader that runs dozens of browser-based and client-based massively multiplayer games and casual games. It was merged with the Mail.Ru Group in 2009.

In 2009, Ms. Chumachenko left AOE and went on to found Game Insight in 2010. Originally, the company focused primarily on social gaming, but later evolved to focus on mobile gaming. Within this brief time, the company has become one of the leaders in the global mobile market.

Today, Alisa leads the executive team as Chief Executive Officer and focuses on strategic management of the company’s current and upcoming initiatives.

Tel./Fax: +7 495 545 46 53
    E-mail: alisa@game-insight.com
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Contact details of the top person at Game Insight.  Everyone should email her with our complaints. Empty I EMAILED MY COMPLAINT!

Post  Poppy Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:24 am

I EMAILED HER! Told her GI support is awful, and asked why can't we buy diamonds with coins, or at least get diamonds cheaper. c'mon everyone, lets fill up this lady's inbox in a few days and get her attention!!!! confused

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 am