MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+18
paulinelhg
Samlakat
DeniseMM
belle MM
kelkel16
Dazza JP
Trixi
Poppy
Dermi
helian
Sablesrgreat
argroves
chrismmuff
Martino
Katyc
highlandlass
Demdike
rab
22 posters

New Update 1.16 avail Jan 28

New Update 1.16 avail Jan 28 - Page 3 Empty Re: New Update 1.16 avail Jan 28

Post  Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Iv made it to the quest to banish 15 of the two types of bears...only hade enough swords to banish 4 >.<

Stern armored bear - 5 glacial swords x 15 = 75 swords
    Brutal armored bear - 7 glacial swords x 15 = 105 swords

Total of 180 swords to finish quest..which is equivalent to 990 diamonds when purchased from store.

Best bet is to pay the 30 diamonds to skip the quest in my opinion.

Too bad I only have 5 diamonds lol..anyways enjoy (:
    Brad5868
    DeniseMM

Post  DeniseMM Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:51 pm

So I read that a present drops each day from the anniversary cake, but where? I don't see anything in my manor like that, or where it would offer that for a diamond. Can someone please help me? Thank you!
    Samlakat
    Samlakat

Friend Code : fa9b18
    MM Name : Kathryn

New Update 1.16 avail Jan 28 - Page 3 Empty What about the cake quest?

Post  Samlakat Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:58 am

I've been working on that cake now for quite awhile and rarely do I get any of the items required (needing 10 of each!). It say you get them from the snatchin, but it isn't happening. Any ideas?
    Samlakat
    Samlakat

Friend Code : fa9b18
    MM Name : Kathryn

Post  Samlakat Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:05 am

argroves wrote:I haven't seen any quest concerning the Snatchin-jazzman. Wondering if I have missed it or no one has gotten that far yet. I have a lot of the music paper. Also, what about the party planner?

I have also found the glacial sword falling more frequently after the intial quest. I have the faithful heart and turtle running only.

I've been visiting friends to find the jazzman. Easiest way. Unfortunately I've only gotten two of the items in all the banishings.
    Katyc

MM Name : katyc

Post  Katyc Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:20 am

Brad5868 wrote:Iv made it to the quest to banish 15 of the two types of bears...only hade enough swords to banish 4 >.<

Stern armored bear - 5 glacial swords x 15 = 75 swords
    Brutal armored bear - 7 glacial swords x 15 = 105 swords

Total of 180 swords to finish quest..which is equivalent to 990 diamonds when purchased from store.

Best bet is to pay the 30 diamonds to skip the quest in my opinion.

Too bad I only have 5 diamonds lol..anyways enjoy (:
    Brad5868

I know this quest is coming up for me, I'm currently on the one to search the hunting room and collect 10 swords. The swords show up as a potential in the room finds while this quest is on, so I'm stocking up now before exploring the hunting room to complete the quest. I'm running a turtle and using helpers and I normally get one every two room searches, I would suggest that others do this if they don't want to fork out 30 diamonds or wait a lifetime to finish!
    Thinking about it, I might just never complete this quest!
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:06 pm

DeniseMM wrote:So I read that a present drops each day from the anniversary cake, but where? I don't see anything in my manor like that, or where it would offer that for a diamond. Can someone please help me? Thank you!

I'm not there yet, the cake is at the bottom left of the screen. I am still on collecting 10 each of the ingredients.

With a turtle playing for 2hr on sat, Olympic torch plus golden clover n faithful heart charm searching room for almost 2 hour on Sun, only managed to find enough floor to trade with snatching cook to get 20% of all ingredients. At this rate, I'll need a month!!! Evil or Very Mad

shandra4337

Friend Code : 97d0fa
    MM Name : shenanigans

Post  shandra4337 Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Okay. I finished the anniversary cake last night, and it took me all weekend to do so. The first tier, as you know, is the sweet tooth collection items (10 each). The second tier is the dream of housewives collection, 15 of each. As if that wasn't enough, there is a third tier requiring 15 each of the technique of sweet course collection. Once the cake is fully constructed, it will give you gifts every 24 hours. If you click on the cake before the 24 hrs. is up, that's when it gives you the option to pay 1 diamond to speed it up. I received two gifts from the anniversary collections when I first hit it last night. In other news, the snatchin jazzman and the party planner appear in your manor, when you start building the third tier. Upon finishing the cake, I still have all three new snatchins in my manor. I am currently working on the snatchin guitarist in the library. As of now, I have spent 2000 points of energy in the library and have only gotten one guitarist to drop. He does not appear in the list of items for the room either. I plan to spend another full load of energy on him, so I will post if I manage to get another one. I hope this helps. The manor requires an awful lot of patience these days Sad

After another 1000 points of energy, I did get another snatchin guitarist. Patience and loads of energy once again wins the day Wink

Last edited by shandra4337 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting original info.)
    slycreations
    slycreations

MM Name : slycreations

Post  slycreations Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Wonder how long the cake will stick around. Using up my charms and my patience trying to get the 10 each for the foundation. (currently at 52%)
    If there are that many steps and tiers yet to come, I fear the cake will go away about the time I finally finish it.
    argroves

New Update 1.16 avail Jan 28 - Page 3 Empty Anniversary Cake

Post  argroves Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:27 pm

shandra4337 wrote:Okay. I finished the anniversary cake last night, and it took me all weekend to do so. The first tier, as you know, is the sweet tooth collection items (10 each). The second tier is the dream of housewives collection, 15 of each. As if that wasn't enough, there is a third tier requiring 15 each of the technique of sweet course collection. Once the cake is fully constructed, it will give you gifts every 24 hours.

What did you have to banish to get the items for the second and third layer of cake? I am two whipped creams away from charging the first layer. Wish me luck Smile
    rab

Post  rab Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:59 pm

I believe they are all dropped by the snatchin cook, you probably already have lots of the items already
    argroves

New Update 1.16 avail Jan 28 - Page 3 Empty Post cake build

Post  argroves Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:49 pm

When the cake is built and the new snatchins arrive on the home screen can you banish them or will they disappear?
    shandra4337

Post  shandra4337 Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:56 am

argroves wrote:When the cake is built and the new snatchins arrive on the home screen can you banish them or will they disappear?

So far the new snatchins are sticking around, and I've banished them a lot. I'm still on the snatchin musicians, because I can't get the mist in my kitchen, but I suspect that the snatchins will stay and be banishable until the quest string is complete. Very Happy
    ParisGirl

Post  ParisGirl Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:52 am

shandra4337 wrote:Okay. I finished the anniversary cake last night, and it took me all weekend to do so. The first tier, as you know, is the sweet tooth collection items (10 each). The second tier is the dream of housewives collection, 15 of each. As if that wasn't enough, there is a third tier requiring 15 each of the technique of sweet course collection. Once the cake is fully constructed, it will give you gifts every 24 hours. If you click on the cake before the 24 hrs. is up, that's when it gives you the option to pay 1 diamond to speed it up. I received two gifts from the anniversary collections when I first hit it last night. In other news, the snatchin jazzman and the party planner appear in your manor, when you start building the third tier. Upon finishing the cake, I still have all three new snatchins in my manor. I am currently working on the snatchin guitarist in the library. As of now, I have spent 2000 points of energy in the library and have only gotten one guitarist to drop. He does not appear in the list of items for the room either. I plan to spend another full load of energy on him, so I will post if I manage to get another one. I hope this helps. The manor requires an awful lot of patience these days Sad

After another 1000 points of energy, I did get another snatchin guitarist. Patience and loads of energy once again wins the day Wink

Do previously collected items count for the tiers? Also do they take the collected items?

Thanks for this great info:)
    shandra4337

Post  shandra4337 Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:29 pm

ParisGirl wrote:
    shandra4337 wrote:Okay. I finished the anniversary cake last night, and it took me all weekend to do so. The first tier, as you know, is the sweet tooth collection items (10 each). The second tier is the dream of housewives collection, 15 of each. As if that wasn't enough, there is a third tier requiring 15 each of the technique of sweet course collection. Once the cake is fully constructed, it will give you gifts every 24 hours. If you click on the cake before the 24 hrs. is up, that's when it gives you the option to pay 1 diamond to speed it up. I received two gifts from the anniversary collections when I first hit it last night. In other news, the snatchin jazzman and the party planner appear in your manor, when you start building the third tier. Upon finishing the cake, I still have all three new snatchins in my manor. I am currently working on the snatchin guitarist in the library. As of now, I have spent 2000 points of energy in the library and have only gotten one guitarist to drop. He does not appear in the list of items for the room either. I plan to spend another full load of energy on him, so I will post if I manage to get another one. I hope this helps. The manor requires an awful lot of patience these days Sad

Do previously collected items count for the tiers? Also do they take the collected items?

Thanks for this great info:)

Previously collected items do count towards the second and third tier. Unfortunately, they do take the items except for one each. The good news is that the ones they give back to you clear out the quests to find those items, so you don't have to bother with all of the phenomena for the third tier. Very Happy
    shandra4337

Post  shandra4337 Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:43 pm

In other news (aside from the cake), it's a good idea to save your room keys. Don't explore a paid room unless it's for a quest, particularly the lab and the sakura room. Stockpile batteries and seeds, as there are anniversary items that only drop out of those rooms, and they are rare drops. I spent 1500 batteries and only got three snatchin trumpeters from the lab. The good news is that the anniversary cake, once built, drops the anniversary items that you can't get from snatchins. I spent Friday's free diamonds on hurrying the cake to test the theory. Every time, I got a rare anniversary item and food (easter cake, cheese, ginger biscuits, cherry pie, milkshake). Also, pay attention to the quest thread that was previously posted. Knowing what phenomena you need and where will save you a lot of time and frustration (there are a lot of really good tips, throughout mmuff, on how to lure phenomena). I'm still not all the way through. I'm working on the last of the fireworks collection. I will continue to post, if I learn anything else worth sharing Wink
    olygolly

Friend Code : bc98e7

Post  olygolly Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:18 pm

I am on the second tier but just noticed that flour bolsters are not listed in the possible content for any room. Will they still drop does anyone know? Thanks in advance Smile
    rab

Post  rab Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:56 am

olygolly wrote:I am on the second tier but just noticed that flour bolsters are not listed in the possible content for any room. Will they still drop does anyone know? Thanks in advance Smile

They keep dropping

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am