MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

choose the Quests we Want?

Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

choose the Quests we Want? Empty choose the Quests we Want?

Post  Poppy Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Does anyone know if we can choose the quests we want? Like be able to opt out of the ones we don't want??

The left side of my screen is so cluttered with quests, some of which I have no intention of ever trying, like Heal the General, which involves using diamonds. Nor can I keep track of them all.
    I sure wish we could do this, have options. I'm a fairly new player, level 46, thought some of you old timers may know about this.
    llisamisa

Friend Code : 4f8f2e
    MM Name : lam

choose the Quests we Want? Empty Re: choose the Quests we Want?

Post  llisamisa Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:16 am

ronda.meyers.16 wrote:Does anyone know if we can choose the quests we want? Like be able to opt out of the ones we don't want??

The left side of my screen is so cluttered with quests, some of which I have no intention of ever trying, like Heal the General, which involves using diamonds. Nor can I keep track of them all.
    I sure wish we could do this, have options. I'm a fairly new player, level 46, thought some of you old timers may know about this.

I dont think so, most quests are daisy-chained together. Once you complete all of the quests in the string, the list will dwindle.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:36 am

Oh, the list may dwindle. That's some hope. Every time I complete a quest,a new one pops up, like dirty laundry. At what level does it stat to dwindle, do u remember? And thank you SO much for responding!
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:44 am

Ms Iam,

P.S. I invited u as a friend. I see you are friends with Pauline, and I am too. Please accept me, mm name knitwit. Thanks.

Last edited by ronda.meyers.16 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to correct spelling)
    chrismmuff

Post  chrismmuff Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:15 pm

ronda.meyers.16 wrote:Oh, the list may dwindle. That's some hope. Every time I complete a quest,a new one pops up, like dirty laundry. At what level does it stat to dwindle, do u remember? And thank you SO much for responding!

As an "old timer", my advice to you is to CHERISH having quests! The day will come that they go away and you will get bored and pray for new quests. I'm at the point I go on breaks in between quests as there is really no other reason to play. Level 318 in case you are wondering.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:38 am

I will cherish the quests. Great point u make there. Level 314, holy cow. Bet u don't tell that to your outside friends. It is a pretty addicting game. How come your name is MMUFF, did you start this group?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:43 pm