MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

What if change udid on my old banned iPad to new one where I have level Xx ?

Poll

Will it help to restore ?

[ 0 ]
    What if change udid on my old banned iPad to new one where I have level Xx ? Bar_left0%What if change udid on my old banned iPad to new one where I have level Xx ? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What if change udid on my old banned iPad to new one where I have level Xx ? Bar_left0%What if change udid on my old banned iPad to new one where I have level Xx ? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    What if change udid on my old banned iPad to new one where I have level Xx ? Bar_left100%What if change udid on my old banned iPad to new one where I have level Xx ? Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Addicted Unbanned
    Addicted Unbanned

Friend Code : 3273b7
    MM Name : HandyKiev

What if change udid on my old banned iPad to new one where I have level Xx ? Empty What if change udid on my old banned iPad to new one where I have level Xx ?

Post  Addicted Unbanned Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:01 am

I got banned on one iPad for not doing something wrong. Game is mistery manor on ipad2 with 3G no travel involved, no play with time.

i found udid faker in cydia on my old jailbroken device.

i have re-started to play from scratch now without connection to facebook. careful !
    this is where spam comes from with fake propositions to buy diamonds with some fake likes of something.

Trolling page is a trap that looks exactly the same with maybe one letter difference.
    It is fishing fake.

So, I guess now I can transfer my game to banned iPad from unbanned iPad ? Has anyone tried it ? What were the results ?

Maybe I should have don't it right before they wanted to ban me ? What do you think ?

Smart wise opinions and advices only please !

My fiend code is on the right hand side.
    If they ban me again - fak it, I won't buy new device to strath from zero.
    Maybe apple pay them if they prove new sale was made by ban in this game ?
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

What if change udid on my old banned iPad to new one where I have level Xx ? Empty Re: What if change udid on my old banned iPad to new one where I have level Xx ?

Post  Poppy Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:31 am

Did you ever get your game back? It sounds like you deserve to get to back. I have heard of others who have done it.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:18 am