MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Pentathlon Collection (Basement)

weekem

Pentathlon Collection (Basement) Empty Pentathlon Collection (Basement)

Post  weekem Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:50 am

Can anyone tell me where to find the items in the basement for the Pentathlon Collection? Noticed the chargers in the gift section which says "to charge sports collections" but can't see the items available to find in the Gym (which seems to be the logical place to start looking!). Do I need to be at a higher level for the basement for the items to be collected?
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Pentathlon Collection (Basement) Empty Re: Pentathlon Collection (Basement)

Post  Skyler Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:28 pm

weekem wrote:Can anyone tell me where to find the items in the basement for the Pentathlon Collection? Noticed the chargers in the gift section which says "to charge sports collections" but can't see the items available to find in the Gym (which seems to be the logical place to start looking!). Do I need to be at a higher level for the basement for the items to be collected?

Yes, they are in the Gym or can be requested from friends. You will need to be up to Expert level to have access to all the emblems.
    weekem

Post  weekem Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:05 pm

I'm at the expert level for gym, but items still not dropping. I'm at level 21 in the basement, so perhaps that's the problem?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:52 am