MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+8
Roxy
Tita
Mbstr8k
Trekker
karen_ni
Admin
pianofingers
Diana
12 posters

Requesting a Charged Collection item

truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

Requesting a Charged Collection item - Page 2 Empty News hallway

Post  truperduper Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:46 pm

I just opened hallway 2 days ago and got a 5 day event that allows me to ask friends for the five hallway collections. I think that if you never have charged the collection and don't have the item you can still send. Just like the other gifts. Several days ago a lower than my level(26) asked for a dragon and I didn't have it but it appeared I was able to send. Tonight I have asked my lower level friends for the coat of arms, impossible lock and dragon. They don't have them but maybe they can send. Hopefully I will get the items. I would never ask my higher level friends intentionally for such items.
    truperduper

Requesting a Charged Collection item - Page 2 Empty Re: Requesting a Charged Collection item

Post  truperduper Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:53 pm

truperduper wrote:I just opened hallway 2 days ago and got a 5 day event that allows me to ask friends for the five hallway collections. I think that if you never have charged the collection and don't have the item you can still send. Just like the other gifts. Several days ago a lower than my level(26) asked for a dragon and I didn't have it but it appeared I was able to send. Tonight I have asked my lower level friends for the coat of arms, impossible lock and dragon. They don't have them but maybe they can send. Hopefully I will get the items. I would never ask my higher level friends intentionally for such items.

I just got the dragon from a level 26 player who did not have the dragon! Interesting.
    brasil

MM Name : brasil

Requesting a Charged Collection item - Page 2 Empty Re: Requesting a Charged Collection item

Post  brasil Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:56 pm

it happened to me either! truperduper i guess you sent me one :O

i sent collections items of hallway and i didnt have them
    and i requested them too and received them from people who didnt have them!

so i guess the thing is to ask to lower friends.. then nobody will lose a collection item!

:)
    truperduper

Post  truperduper Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:31 pm

brunna wrote:it happened to me either! truperduper i guess you sent me one :O

i sent collections items of hallway and i didnt have them
    and i requested them too and received them from people who didnt have them!

so i guess the thing is to ask to lower friends.. then nobody will lose a collection item!

Smile
    Exactly. But unfortunately many of the lower level friends haven't figured out that they can gift things they dont have. It's only because of this site I figured that out.
    Roxy
    Roxy

Friend Code : 1455f5
    MM Name : Roxy

Post  Roxy Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:04 pm

I got a chance to check out my friend's screen today. She just got into the Japanese Garden and will receive a prize if she gets 5 of each full collection items from friends. That's 5 Golden Dragons, 5 Golden Ikebanas, 5 Samurai Figurines, 5 Geisha Figurines and 5 Trees of Fortune. From my point of view this seems a bit excessive. The players who ask for these items don't know to request them from those who have not yet charged the collections & some of these collections I rather not just give away.

Please give me some feedback on how you are handling these requests.
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Tue May 01, 2012 5:42 am

Hi Roxy,
    I had a LL friend ask me yesterday for a Gold Hunter. I answered her this way!

Sorry I'm not willing to gift a charged collection item. It comes from my inventory. You should ask a low level friend that does not have the item charged yet. They can gift it to you without any loss. Look on your friends manor walls to see if they have that item charged yet and if not ask them!

Then I sent them some a gift from their WL, some tips and woke their sleeping helpers.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Tue May 01, 2012 6:19 am

Great response! Like a Star @ heaven
    Roxy
    Roxy

Friend Code : 1455f5
    MM Name : Roxy

Requesting a Charged Collection item - Page 2 Empty Requesting a Charged Collection item

Post  Roxy Tue May 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Thank you, Ycul, that is a perfect reply!
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Tue May 01, 2012 9:22 pm

I have to say that it did not work, said friend was back today asking for a triceratops head! I was thinking In her defense she is only level 12 and maybe she does not know how to check her wall where I left the message! I just deleted that post. Not sure what to do if it happens again!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 2:01 am

You tried! Nothing you can do but simply delete those requests from that person now.

A+ for effort Very Happy
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Wed May 02, 2012 5:23 am

I'm afraid I just delete the requests now. I felt a bit mean but I've had no come back about it. At one time I was getting 5-6 requests a day.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 8:39 pm

I don't think your friends would take it personally. I'm sure they don't keep track who fulfilled their requests and does not (especially for charged items).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:00 am