MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+20
CheezerWhizzer
hoplomachus
karen_ni
js29
Dazza JP
Roxy
summerville
Annie
ycul
caroline23
Mooscrat
Chloexxxx
LaVentosa
Deesha
pianofingers
engineer
Juud
justice
Admin
slfranci
24 posters

Sending multiple gifts

karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Sending multiple gifts - Page 3 Empty Re: Sending multiple gifts

Post  karen_ni Mon May 14, 2012 5:50 pm

engineer wrote:
    karen_ni wrote:I just wanted to say that I figured out on my own the "trick" but honestly, 95% of the time, it doesn't work for me. Let's just put it this way, my DSL is very fast.
    I have high speed internet and the multiple items from the wall works for me. I don't think there's any way DSL and a wireless connection are fast enough for it not to work...

Well, you must just be much faster than I am.
    hoplomachus
    hoplomachus

MM Name : wild lily

Post  hoplomachus Wed May 23, 2012 6:27 pm

I've been feeling guilty for weeks and actually sort of avoid the wishlist now because I am unable to reciprocate the sheer volume of gifting.

Would someone be willing to PM the method to me? I'm not sure I would use it but am extremely curious. I really wish I knew. Thank you. This topic has been eye-opening.

eta: I just thanked someone for seven gifts and they replied with a winking face.
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Thu May 24, 2012 8:52 am

I'd like someone to PM me the secret as well. I've tried multiple things on my own with no luck. I'm miserably stuck in Neptune quest and might as well help others while I plug painfully along.

Thanks.

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:18 am

I know many people here know how to do it but aren't on frequently to respond To other wanting to be pmed how to do it so if someone will pm me a good tutorial, I'll gladly keep this thread on watch to share it around (: thank youu
    Mogul

Post  Mogul Thu May 24, 2012 11:22 am

can someone please please put all of us that are in the dark out of our misery and explain how to multiple gift. All the other tricks/helps are made public on this forum and with so many people wanting to know the "secret" can someone please post it. The secret is obviously getting around as I receive 4-5 multiple gifts a day (thanks to all for that!!).

I am at the awkward mid-40's level where I cannot help the higher levels out all that much, especially since I am a banker and the higher levels don't want coins. It would be great if I could at least thank someone by gifting multiple charging items where I can since, I don't usually have the collection items they need.

karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Post  karen_ni Thu May 24, 2012 11:24 am

hoplomachus wrote:I've been feeling guilty for weeks and actually sort of avoid the wishlist now because I am unable to reciprocate the sheer volume of gifting.

Would someone be willing to PM the method to me? I'm not sure I would use it but am extremely curious. I really wish I knew. Thank you. This topic has been eye-opening.

eta: I just thanked someone for seven gifts and they replied with a winking face.

I just wanted to say that most of the time, I am not able to send multiple gifts and I think that most of my MM friends would say that I am a good MM friend regardless of my ability to send 7 gifts. Please don't feel guilty. Just do the best you can and have fun! I don't look at it as a competition on who sends me the most gifts. Is it nice when you get a bunch of gifts, you bet! Very Happy I don't even know if I know how to send multiple gifts but please don't feel guilty!
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Thu May 24, 2012 2:06 pm

carfar wrote:can someone please please put all of us that are in the dark out of our misery and explain how to multiple gift. All the other tricks/helps are made public on this forum and with so many people wanting to know the "secret" can someone please post it. The secret is obviously getting around as I receive 4-5 multiple gifts a day (thanks to all for that!!).

I am at the awkward mid-40's level where I cannot help the higher levels out all that much, especially since I am a banker and the higher levels don't want coins. It would be great if I could at least thank someone by gifting multiple charging items where I can since, I don't usually have the collection items they need.

If you read earlier posts in this area, you will see that Admin has requested that the trick NOT be made public on this site. There was a lot of discussion on this topic. I believe those who know the secret have chosen, wisely in my humble opinion, to follow Admin's request, since the site was his/her design. If you want to know the secret you can private message someone in the know...see previous message from Brad.

To private message: click on the member's name and click send private message.

In the meantime, as a banker, I enjoy waking up my friend's sleepers. I make sure they know to call on me to do so. Some friends say they don't mind my tips. Now that one of the rewards for completing some of the achievements' fifth ribbon is a snatcher catcher's chest, many more are saying no thank you to my tips. With 500 banishing tools for each snatchin, they don't need the coinage to buy the tools! :-(. So wake ups and banishing my aliens it is......
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Thu May 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Mbstr8k wrote:

If you read earlier posts in this area, you will see that Admin has requested that the trick NOT be made public on this site. There was a lot of discussion on this topic. I believe those who know the secret have chosen, wisely in my humble opinion, to follow Admin's request, since the site was his/her design. If you want to know the secret you can private message someone in the know...see previous message from Brad.

To private message: click on the member's name and click send private message.

In the meantime, as a banker, I enjoy waking up my friend's sleepers. I make sure they know to call on me to do so. Some friends say they don't mind my tips. Now that one of the rewards for completing some of the achievements' fifth ribbon is a snatcher catcher's chest, many more are saying no thank you to my tips. With 500 banishing tools for each snatchin, they don't need the coinage to buy the tools! :-(. So wake ups and banishing my aliens it is......

I still like to buy Copper Phoenixes to extend my energy when I want to keep playing and I'm not running anything special like the Turtle.
    girlcreeture

MM Name : girlcreeture

Post  girlcreeture Thu May 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Hello,

If someone would be kind enough to PM me how to do this that would be cool. I'd like to try to use it for my lower level friends and some friends who lost their games due to the last big update and ended up back at level one.

Thank you:)

Post  Guest Fri May 25, 2012 12:32 am

To end this discussion I am going to make it simple for everyone who wants to know the trick. I will not post it here since admin suggested it shouldn't so if you want to know it please send me a pm saying multiple gift trick request or something of that nature. I will respond ASAP since I check this site several times a day.

To send me a pm:
    Click my profile name to the left above my picture and access the drop down menu, select Private Message!

**ADMIN** if you would like the have my post stickied, I'll gladly create a new topic stating the same message.

LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri May 25, 2012 6:09 am

Brad5868 wrote:To end this discussion I am going to make it simple for everyone who wants to know the trick. I will not post it here since admin suggested it shouldn't so if you want to know it please send me a pm saying multiple gift trick request or something of that nature. I will respond ASAP since I check this site several times a day.

To send me a pm:
    Click my profile name to the left above my picture and access the drop down menu, select Private Message!

**ADMIN** if you would like the have my post stickied, I'll gladly create a new topic stating the same message.

This is one way of doing it. Another way would be to delete this whole thread, and Sticky another thread titled "multiple gifts" with the only message NOT to discuss this further in this forum.

We are guests here and the "owner of the house" asked us NOT to discuss it. It's the same as in real life - if someone lays out rules in his own house, I don't think it is right to do it even "behind closed doors". Even if it is an open forum, It is nice that someone gives us this platform and does all this work. As with the FCS - if it is misused, it will be taken away, and I think it's right to do it. But thats just my humble opinion. I know I'm not making myself friends here... bom

(I'm rather tired of this discussion myself. I asked myself the same thing, did NOT get a definite answer and realized after a lot of playing how it is done. If someone does not realize how it is done although he is really playing a lot, he probably won't be able to do it anyway - not talking about intellect, but technics.)

Post  Guest Fri May 25, 2012 8:52 am

DO NOT POST ON THIS TOPIC, PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD

New topic added about this for requests
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Fri May 25, 2012 11:21 pm

I'll lock this topic for now.

For those who wandered in the 'secret' please read through the whole thread.
    You'll:

1.) figure out how it is done from all the hints,
    2.) know who can do it - send them a PM and ask Very Happy

Happy gifting!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:48 am