MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+60
Skyler
iokasti.kalliope
Foxmom
LadyLawyer
honeybear
EmilieTX
methh15
Ozzybl
micheale.palardy
Juliem461
kspang3
osbornedj
KC - cdbdb8
Shecopel
engineer
Warmgun88
Victoria
LoJoPo
onlyonce18
Connie-pia
Kguerin
marmcd31
Kitzkatz
R1ddler
Fran Fusiek Taylor
LaineyBear
Harminator
Roeshera
Torynn
amy.urschel
dotje
gherkinkhan
dorthi
Tere
suba
Ruthmmforum
kitkai411
maryJJ
lisa calvert
LeslieManor
LadyBlaede
Lucky Luke
CHATELAIN
Debinapril
Dhisa
WHOxDATXLIV
Mooscrat
Dilek
diana621
LN
Terr108
ycul
RonUK
JazzLamb
Tita
kycoja5
cyberboys
drdivot
Jillllll
Admin
64 posters

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer?

RonUK

Friend Code : 31c00d
    MM Name : *** Ron ***

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer?

Post  RonUK Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Thanks Admin for the reply... and the Welcome to the board!

I can see myself setting up home here for quite a while!!!
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 2 Empty Trying to use this

Post  ycul Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:33 am

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to use this. (etypesetup.exe) When I go to download I get the response that "The contents of this file can not be extracted with this program. " I am using a macbook pro OS X lion . What am I doing wrong?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer?

Post  Admin Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:37 pm

ycul wrote:Hi, I am trying to figure out how to use this. (etypesetup.exe) When I go to download I get the response that "The contents of this file can not be extracted with this program. " I am using a macbook pro OS X lion . What am I doing wrong?

Hello.

You accidentally clicked the ad above. Delete that file from your computer.
    (This site is through a free forum hosting company, so I cannot remove the ads on top).

To use the Synthesizer, log in to this site, then click on "Synthesizer" on the menu bar on top.
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:09 am

Thanks.
    Jillllll
    Jillllll

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Jill

Post  Jillllll Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Rainkid, just curious - have you found anyone abusing the Synthesizer? I do not use it every day, and when I do use it I try to limit how many codes I get through, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were users who have made it through all ~5000 codes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:01 am

I keep my eyes on the logs pretty much every time I look at a computer.

One time, I saw there was one user who was on it for TWO DAYS. Then I realized it was me - I left my computer on at work with the FCS page active. Surprised

There are a very small number of people (less than 5) who have used probably over 1000 codes.

The rest of the users are pretty good, with most users having used less than 500 codes.

Everyone is pretty much well behaved Very Happy
    Terr108

Post  Terr108 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:56 am

What a great tool! Thanks so much for creating and sharing it Smile

Wouldn't it be hard to tell if someone was actually abusing it though? For example, I set the search to go from number 1. Out of ten codes, one maybe wasn't already maxed out. So really, I may have been on a while and gone through a lot of codes, but I didn't get too much from them. That happens to me a lot, so I have gone back to random and I seem to have a bit better luck.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:06 pm

Terr108 wrote:What a great tool! Thanks so much for creating and sharing it Smile

Wouldn't it be hard to tell if someone was actually abusing it though? For example, I set the search to go from number 1. Out of ten codes, one maybe wasn't already maxed out. So really, I may have been on a while and gone through a lot of codes, but I didn't get too much from them. That happens to me a lot, so I have gone back to random and I seem to have a bit better luck.

Most people start from number 1, that's why those codes tend to be used more often. Jump to another location, perhaps 2000, and start from there in order. You'll find that a lot of those codes are unused. Random works too. (Now that I said start from 2000, everyone will start from 2000 - so pick another starting point Very Happy )
    LN

Friend Code : 1e119f
    MM Name : LN

Post  LN Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:15 pm

What a great tool! Thank you!
    diana621

Friend Code : daa57d
    MM Name : diana

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 2 Empty Thank you!

Post  diana621 Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:47 pm

This is a great tool and I really appreciate your effort in creating it. I'm able to play the game for a much longer length of time because of it. Thanks again!
    Dilek
    Dilek

Friend Code : A4342B
    MM Name : dilek

Post  Dilek Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:27 pm

king Thank you for the synthesizer! it is brilliant....
    Mooscrat
    Mooscrat

Friend Code : 5DFF1F
    MM Name : Mooscrat

Post  Mooscrat Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:02 pm

You rock for this. so much.

cat cheers cat

Last edited by Mooscrat on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WHOxDATXLIV

Post  WHOxDATXLIV Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Thank you soooo much! You are doing a true service to MM fans! This has helped me so much!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:27 pm

You're welcome. Mooscrat - I see you edited out details of your first experience. It's okay to admit you drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning Very Happy

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Admin wrote:You're welcome. Mooscrat - I see you edited out details of your first experience. It's okay to admit you drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning Very Happy

Only two cups???? I'm not even considered to be human until my third! Functional after the forth. Presentable to the world happens around the sixth:)
    Dhisa

Friend Code : 152898
    MM Name : Dhisa

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 2 Empty Fantastic Tool!

Post  Dhisa Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:35 am

Thank you very much for sharing it!
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:03 am

Thank you! I used it for the first time yesterday and it was a lot quicker than my usual pen and paper method! Very Happy
    CHATELAIN

Post  CHATELAIN Wed May 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Quite a grat work you have done with the synthesizer . I salute your dedication in helping others , requires a lot of your time ...
    thank you for this tool .
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 8:33 pm

The greatest satisfaction in life is knowing others appreciate our time and work Very Happy

You're welcome.
    Lucky Luke

Post  Lucky Luke Fri May 04, 2012 10:00 am

hello ,

my husband told me about your synthesizer and how good it was to get the codes faster . It took me hours just to get 80 diamonds from facebook codes , and I finally gave up .

I try to play without using diamonds -or the least possible - but I am now stuck with a quest to get 30 robots , and the oil lube is nowhere to be found ; so my husband told me that everybody is just getting the robots using diamonds (they already ate me about 50 diamonds on first quest for antenas, tape and accumulator) .

I hope you will not mind me using the synthesizer to get the diamonds (300) to eradicate those robots .It is the only quest I am stuck with now .

thank you for providing us (addicted Manor players)this tool .

Have a nice day !

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Lucky Luke wrote: hello ,

my husband told me about your synthesizer and how good it was to get the codes faster . It took me hours just to get 80 diamonds from facebook codes , and I finally gave up .

I try to play without using diamonds -or the least possible - but I am now stuck with a quest to get 30 robots , and the oil lube is nowhere to be found ; so my husband told me that everybody is just getting the robots using diamonds (they already ate me about 50 diamonds on first quest for antenas, tape and accumulator) .

I hope you will not mind me using the synthesizer to get the diamonds (300) to eradicate those robots .It is the only quest I am stuck with now .

thank you for providing us (addicted Manor players)this tool .

Have a nice day !

Not at all! This is why the Synthesizer was created. It is here to help everyone in time of need Very Happy
    LadyBlaede

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 2 Empty FCS

Post  LadyBlaede Sun May 13, 2012 12:29 am

You are a rock star! Thanks for this awesome tool! I love you
    LeslieManor

Post  LeslieManor Tue May 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Where do I need to go to use this?

Thank u!
    LeslieManor

Post  LeslieManor Tue May 15, 2012 4:24 pm

LeslieManor wrote:Where do I need to go to use this?

Thank u!

Found it, but can't hear it. On iPad 2 with speakers enabled!

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 4:32 pm

LeslieManor wrote:
    LeslieManor wrote:Where do I need to go to use this?

Thank u!

Found it, but can't hear it. On iPad 2 with speakers enabled!

You can't hear fromipad or iPhone. Use your PC or laptop.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm