MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+60
Skyler
iokasti.kalliope
Foxmom
LadyLawyer
honeybear
EmilieTX
methh15
Ozzybl
micheale.palardy
Juliem461
kspang3
osbornedj
KC - cdbdb8
Shecopel
engineer
Warmgun88
Victoria
LoJoPo
onlyonce18
Connie-pia
Kguerin
marmcd31
Kitzkatz
R1ddler
Fran Fusiek Taylor
LaineyBear
Harminator
Roeshera
Torynn
amy.urschel
dotje
gherkinkhan
dorthi
Tere
suba
Ruthmmforum
kitkai411
maryJJ
lisa calvert
LeslieManor
LadyBlaede
Lucky Luke
CHATELAIN
Debinapril
Dhisa
WHOxDATXLIV
Mooscrat
Dilek
diana621
LN
Terr108
ycul
RonUK
JazzLamb
Tita
kycoja5
cyberboys
drdivot
Jillllll
Admin
64 posters

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer?

lisa calvert

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 3 Empty thanks

Post  lisa calvert Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:50 pm

This tool is amazing thank you so much Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer?

Post  Admin Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Glad you're all enjoying the Synthesizer Very Happy
    maryJJ

Friend Code : 458623
    MM Name : mary

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer?

Post  maryJJ Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:55 am

Oh the sythesizer is awesome thank you!!!!

Question....? Around what time do the friend codes reset from being used 3 times in one day?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:36 am

Different for every friend code. If a friend code is first used at noon, it will reset at noon the next day.
    kitkai411
    kitkai411

Friend Code : d605e8
    MM Name : Kai

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 3 Empty Thank You!

Post  kitkai411 Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:41 am

Hi!
    Thanks so much for the FCS and your recommendation on what to use it for! just stopped by and got enough diamonds for the dreaded oil can quest. this and the whole forum is so helpful. I appreciate all the work you have put into it!
    Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Glad it helped you out! I like to share Very Happy
    Ruthmmforum

Post  Ruthmmforum Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Thank you so much for this tool. So far I have used the diamonds to unlock items so I can give to friends. Today I choose the air conditioner and lead collar. I did take some extra codes/diamonds though to buy those elusive oil cans.....Again, thank you so much.
    suba

Friend Code : 5a17ad
    MM Name : suba

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 3 Empty Thanks

Post  suba Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:09 am

Thanks for the tool and the forum. I love it. Very Happy
    Tere

Friend Code : D23b2f
    MM Name : Tere

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 3 Empty Thank you!!!

Post  Tere Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Hi! Thank you so much for all that you have done here. It is helping a lot of players like me Very Happy
    dorthi

Friend Code : 6e0a96
    MM Name : dorthi

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer

Post  dorthi Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:03 pm

I need help! I have went to Friends/Services/Invite Friends and tried to put in the codes from the Synthesizer and it ALWAYS comes up "Wrong Referral Code".

I have tried several codes and it always comes back with that message. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the help!!
    gherkinkhan

Post  gherkinkhan Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:14 pm

dorthi wrote:I need help! I have went to Friends/Services/Invite Friends and tried to put in the codes from the Synthesizer and it ALWAYS comes up "Wrong Referral Code".

I have tried several codes and it always comes back with that message. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the help!!

I'm not sure, I can't use your code either is this for android or iPad? The only other thing I can think of for the synthesizer is if you're using Os for zeroes? Or a temporary glitch? I just tried out the synthesizer and got one invalid and several successful.

dotje
    dotje

Post  dotje Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:31 am

The Synthesizer is great!!! Thank you so much for making and sharing it. My friend has lost lots of diamonds due to wrong clicking (I know, one should not be so impatient tongue ) so this is a great way for her to get the diamonds back.

I hope I'm not abusing it (I think I got around 30-35 successful codes). I finished the neptune & emerald quest so I'm getting ready for the robot quest.

MMUFF ROCKS!!! YEAAHH! cheers

amy.urschel

Post  amy.urschel Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:38 pm

I am a newbie to MM......please add mt code 7fcd55
    Torynn

Post  Torynn Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:51 am

But....how does the gift code synthesizer give diamonds? Is it linked to GI?
    Roeshera

Post  Roeshera Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:17 pm

All the codes I entered are wrong from the synthesizer, what am I doing wrong
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:20 am

Torynn wrote:But....how does the gift code synthesizer give diamonds? Is it linked to GI?

The Friend Code Synthesizer simply reads out codes for you to enter into the game, thus speeding up the process many-fold. It eliminates the need for you to find friend codes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:21 am

Roeshera wrote:All the codes I entered are wrong from the synthesizer, what am I doing wrong

Hi Roeshera - are you playing on an iPad, or the Facebook version? The Synthesizer works for the iPad version - however, I am uncertain if the Facebook version uses the same codes or not.
    Roeshera

Post  Roeshera Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Admin wrote:Hi Roeshera - are you playing on an iPad, or the Facebook version? The Synthesizer works for the iPad version - however, I am uncertain if the Facebook version uses the same codes or not.

The Android version
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Hi there. I guess the Android version uses different friend codes. I do not have an Android device so I cannot confirm this.
    Harminator

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 3 Empty Great!

Post  Harminator Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:18 pm

What a fantastic find this is! Half hour & I've received 180 diamond + strides towards my friends achievement. Much thanks! Cool
    LaineyBear
    LaineyBear

Friend Code : 31659a
    MM Name : LaineyBear

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 3 Empty Thanks

Post  LaineyBear Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone! Want to make sure you know that you're appreciated and completely AWESOME!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Very Happy I'm glad you all enjoy it!

There's a lot of joy in helping others.

Sadly - I have confirmed that the Synthesizer codes will not work with the Facebook and Android versions of Mystery Manor as they use different codes. Time permitting, I'll create versions for those two platforms when I have settled into my new work, and settled in after my move.

What a Face
    Fran Fusiek Taylor

Post  Fran Fusiek Taylor Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:12 pm

I want to add my thanks to the numerous expressions of gratitude on here. You are a life saver. Laughing
    R1ddler
    R1ddler

Friend Code : b8d4c0
    MM Name : R1ddler-lvl118

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 3 Empty Dear Admin!

Post  R1ddler Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:49 am

Your Synthesizer is pretty nice cause diamonds go much faster than if u try giftcodes from facebook posts. BUT, I'm a bit concerned about the order of the codes. As i mentioned the codes go in alphabethic order. That means after you update the synth with the new codes they'll mix up with the old ones. Can u change the order slightly? To add the new codes after old ones? or maybe u might add a button for every update "<yy.mm.dd>updated codes".

ps: huge thnx for the synth Smile
    Kitzkatz

Friend Code : c97b6e
    MM Name : Kitzkatz

What is the Friend Code (voice) Synthesizer? - Page 3 Empty Wow, just wow.

Post  Kitzkatz Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:16 am

Thanks so much - I think. Some would say I already spend too much time with this game, but waiting for the Leprechaun was getting old, and I'm too stingy with my in-app purchases to pay full price! I was down to 2, now happily at a comfortable 60. So nice to know I can get more when I need them.

I am doing this all on my iPad, swiping between the FCS and the MM Friends Service pages using copy and paste. After typing my own code in wrong at least three times Embarassed I think it is safer for me to use a copy function.

I've been playing on my own for a month or so, just started to add friends and looked for answers to some of my questions. I'm really enjoying this forum, so more thanks for all your work.

cat

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:59 am