MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+2
Admin
hawkeyegirl
6 posters

Question for those who have completed all or most of the quests

hawkeyegirl

MM Name : Santa23

Question for those who have completed all or most of the quests Empty Question for those who have completed all or most of the quests

Post  hawkeyegirl Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:51 pm

I'm finding the game less fun now that I've found basically all of the items in the rooms that don't require keys to enter. (So rooms other than Rm 51, Sakura Room, Lab, UFO and Oceanic Room. I don't count the fortune telling room, since runestones are plentiful.) It seems to take me forever to acquire 50 batteries to be able to explore the laboratory once, and batteries are a heck of a lot easier to find that canisters or corals!

I don't know. It's sort of frustrating to have full energy and not enough of any of the keys in order to be able to explore rooms where I don't yet have all the items. I wish they'd make acquiring the keys just a bit easier.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Question for those who have completed all or most of the quests Empty Re: Question for those who have completed all or most of the quests

Post  Admin Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:23 am

At this point, I just collect items to search the last few rooms, search the African room for diamond items, and help friends with items they need.

It's been a while since the last update, so I anticipate the next update will have new quests.

Lynne1000
    Lynne1000

Friend Code : 811861
    MM Name : Lynne

Question for those who have completed all or most of the quests Empty Re: Question for those who have completed all or most of the quests

Post  Lynne1000 Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:04 pm

I have posted on this subject before.
    No quests to complete. Aimlessly visiting rooms and banishing snatchings so I can level up. I do help the lower level players but they can't help in return so nothing gained really.

I really love this game but it has got very boring now with nothing much to aim for. I test my self by finding all items in the room without looking at the list but even that has become easy. Have got my times down to good levels and can't really think of anything else I can do. It's a real shame.

I might suggest to mm support that they create a whole new floor? An odd news quest isn't really going to,do it for me. I'm not keen on "building" type games and this is one of the best games I have come across.

I am still thinking of deleting and starting again .

On a lighter note - have read my post before sending and my word do I sound like I'm moaning lol!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:42 am

If you do decide to start over, you can start a Quest guide! Very Happy

pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:21 am

That's a great idea! I don't think anyone's ever documented the quests from start to finish. There are around 350 regular non-seasonal quests.

If you really like this type of game, you might want to try other Hidden Object games. There are a lot out there, other than Mystery Manor.
    lilymwang
    lilymwang

Friend Code : BF9FC3
    MM Name : lilymwang

Post  lilymwang Tue May 01, 2012 3:13 am

I've been so pleased to find this fan page (thank you Admin!). And I totally agree... A quest guide would be TREMENDOUSLY useful! I currently have no more active quests (but I keep thinking the one with the robot mechanical helpers should pop up soon? Not sure what will trigger it...)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 1:14 pm

I believe that is a Facebook only quest for now. It should eventually be ported over to the iPad version.

Everyone is eagerly awaiting an update. I hope GI didn't forget us now that they have our money (not mine).
    gailg

Friend Code : Can't
    MM Name : gailg

Question for those who have completed all or most of the quests Empty No quests :-((

Post  gailg Sun May 06, 2012 9:02 am

I have just finished the last quest. Looking through the spaceship in silhouette mode. I was so excited and now I'm kind of lost. I feel an email to Lily coming on. At the bottom of the icons on the right is one called expeditions, which promises new quests and collections in the future! May be time to give them a nudge. I will return Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:04 am