MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


+7
chrismmuff
Sakura
WaccaWacca!
brenda(Doglover)
Camille
mlle. scarlett
sarah
11 posters

    Has anyone completed the 9 island collections?

    avatar
    sarah


    Posts : 8
    Points : 3461
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Friend Code : 8fa23a
    MM Name : ᎦAᎡAH

    Has anyone completed the 9 island collections? Empty Has anyone completed the 9 island collections?

    Post  sarah Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:11 pm

    Hi all, just curious about whether anyone has completed all three of the island collections 9 times and gotten the reward.

    I would be interested in tips on how to do it and, of course, trading with people who no longer need the items! Smile
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett


    Posts : 101
    Points : 3635
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-05-24
    Location : seattle
    MM Name : miss scarlett

    Has anyone completed the 9 island collections? Empty Re: Has anyone completed the 9 island collections?

    Post  mlle. scarlett Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:00 am

    I'd also like to know what's in the chest? Is it worth it?
    avatar
    sarah


    Posts : 8
    Points : 3461
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Friend Code : 8fa23a
    MM Name : ᎦAᎡAH

    Has anyone completed the 9 island collections? Empty Re: Has anyone completed the 9 island collections?

    Post  sarah Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:41 am

    mlle. scarlett wrote:I'd also like to know what's in the chest? Is it worth it?

    According to the "mystery manor ipad fun page" the chest contains 150 golden cannonballs,150 magic shells, 3 flares, 3 golden clovers, 3 turtles of luck and 50,000 coins.

    I guess it is more worth it than that piece of $@&# vanquisher of monsters charm, but kind of lame compared to detective chests or whatever those things are that give us 500 of everything...
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett


    Posts : 101
    Points : 3635
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-05-24
    Location : seattle
    MM Name : miss scarlett

    Has anyone completed the 9 island collections? Empty Re: Has anyone completed the 9 island collections?

    Post  mlle. scarlett Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:33 am

    Thanks Sarah!
    Camille
    Camille


    Posts : 193
    Points : 3796
    Reputation : 69
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

    Has anyone completed the 9 island collections? Empty Re: Has anyone completed the 9 island collections?

    Post  Camille Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:45 pm

    If you tap the actual chest you'll get a pop up window which lists the contents. Works on the chests in the Achivements tab also.
    brenda(Doglover)
    brenda(Doglover)


    Posts : 53
    Points : 3510
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Age : 50
    Location : Rhode Island
    MM Name : brenda

    Has anyone completed the 9 island collections? Empty Re: Has anyone completed the 9 island collections?

    Post  brenda(Doglover) Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:00 am

    Are the items taken after they are gathered? I'd love to know if all the trex fillets and miso soups I've been giving away will come back to me when I need them! Wink
    WaccaWacca!
    WaccaWacca!


    Posts : 42
    Points : 3481
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-07-23
    Location : Wisconsin
    Friend Code : e31e3e
    MM Name : WaccaWacca

    Has anyone completed the 9 island collections? Empty Re: Has anyone completed the 9 island collections?

    Post  WaccaWacca! Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:56 am

    Doglover wrote:Are the items taken after they are gathered? I'd love to know if all the trex fillets and miso soups I've been giving away will come back to me when I need them! Wink


    You get to keep the filets and soup...now that I've completed that part of the quest I try to make it a point to find those needing those filets and soup and pay it forward! flower
    Sakura
    Sakura


    Posts : 248
    Points : 3833
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-05-22
    MM Name : Sakura

    Has anyone completed the 9 island collections? Empty Re: Has anyone completed the 9 island collections?

    Post  Sakura Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:21 am

    So far as I know only one person has complete island quest.
    avatar
    chrismmuff


    Posts : 115
    Points : 3635
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-06-19

    Has anyone completed the 9 island collections? Empty Re: Has anyone completed the 9 island collections?

    Post  chrismmuff Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:09 pm

    I completed a while back, a lot of work for little reward. I guess that's true of most quests though, they sure keep you playing but in the end you don't get much if anything back. I need more quests that end in getting a detectives chest!
    puertokelly
    puertokelly


    Posts : 59
    Points : 3528
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-07-05
    Location : Rincón, Puerto Rico
    Friend Code : 6e8569
    MM Name : Kraleyipad MMF

    Has anyone completed the 9 island collections? Empty Re: Has anyone completed the 9 island collections?

    Post  puertokelly Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:09 am

    I'd even settle for another Snachin's chest. I can't even search some of my rooms that need keys right now. I wish there was a Snachin's who gave containers. I need 50 each time I search and I only get like 20/day from visiting friends. runes on the other hand, I have a ton of.
    highlandlass
    highlandlass


    Posts : 91
    Points : 3542
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    MM Name : highlandlass

    Has anyone completed the 9 island collections? Empty Re: Has anyone completed the 9 island collections?

    Post  highlandlass Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:41 pm

    chrismmuff wrote:I completed a while back, a lot of work for little reward. I guess that's true of most quests though, they sure keep you playing but in the end you don't get much if anything back. I need more quests that end in getting a detectives chest!

    Ok so the reward isn't great, but do they take all of the collection items from you? It's been a lot of work to collect 9 sets of each item so if they take them when you get the chest it doesn't seem worth the effort! Does anyone know the answer to this?
    avatar
    karen_ni


    Posts : 136
    Points : 3757
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-03-28
    MM Name : Karen

    Has anyone completed the 9 island collections? Empty Re: Has anyone completed the 9 island collections?

    Post  karen_ni Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:51 pm

    highlandlass wrote:
    chrismmuff wrote:I completed a while back, a lot of work for little reward. I guess that's true of most quests though, they sure keep you playing but in the end you don't get much if anything back. I need more quests that end in getting a detectives chest!

    Ok so the reward isn't great, but do they take all of the collection items from you? It's been a lot of work to collect 9 sets of each item so if they take them when you get the chest it doesn't seem worth the effort! Does anyone know the answer to this?

    Yes, unfortunately you will have to charge the collection 9 times and then they are taken from you.
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn


    Posts : 48
    Points : 3442
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-09-13
    Location : USA
    MM Name : ThuyAn

    Has anyone completed the 9 island collections? Empty Re: Has anyone completed the 9 island collections?

    Post  ThuyAn Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:48 pm

    puertokelly wrote:I'd even settle for another Snachin's chest. I can't even search some of my rooms that need keys right now. I wish there was a Snachin's who gave containers. I need 50 each time I search and I only get like 20/day from visiting friends. runes on the other hand, I have a ton of.

    Some Aliens give containers, batteries, pieces of Selenoid. Check their Findable list to see what room keys they drop.

    Sponsored content


    Has anyone completed the 9 island collections? Empty Re: Has anyone completed the 9 island collections?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:34 pm