MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Traveller's compass - heart of Africa

ützel

Friend Code : Fd6d1f
    MM Name : Ützel

Traveller's compass - heart of Africa Empty Traveller's compass - heart of Africa

Post  ützel Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:04 am

Is this really to be found in the African room? I searched that room for at least 20 times (expert level) and start getting frustrated. Turtle did not solve it either.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Traveller's compass - heart of Africa Empty Re: Traveller's compass - heart of Africa

Post  Mbstr8k Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:35 am

ützel wrote:Is this really to be found in the African room? I searched that room for at least 20 times (expert level) and start getting frustrated. Turtle did not solve it either.

That is where I found it. Are you doing other rooms in between? Sometimes, I find if I search one room over and over again, the drop rate really decreases. I have to do another room after every two or three searches. Surprised turtle didn't help. Maybe, you can trade with someone. Higher level players often have quite a few. If is for the quest, be sure to let them know that, too. Even though that particular collection is one of the most valuable, if not THE most valuable, I think we all appreciate the need to satisfy a quest.:-)

Good luck!
    ützel

Friend Code : Fd6d1f
    MM Name : Ützel

Traveller's compass - heart of Africa Empty Re: Traveller's compass - heart of Africa

Post  ützel Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:54 am

Thank you. I keep trying, just wanted to make sure i am searching the right room.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Do African Room at Expert level. Using a Turtle of Luck, I would say it's about a 10% chance of getting it from my personal experiences.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 am