MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+5
LaVentosa
Mbstr8k
Debinapril
ycul
Annie
9 posters

Disappearing tips

Annie
    Annie

Friend Code : 1f78c5

Disappearing tips Empty Disappearing tips

Post  Annie Fri May 04, 2012 12:14 am

I had a wired thing happened tonigh...all of my rooms had tips in them. I went to visit friends and when I returned, all but three of the tips disappeared. Any ideas what happened?

Thanks.
    Annie
    Annie

Disappearing tips Empty Re: Disappearing tips

Post  Annie Fri May 04, 2012 12:17 am

Weird...not wired Mad
    Annie
    Annie

Post  Annie Fri May 04, 2012 12:23 am

I also had diamonds disappear Sad
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Fri May 04, 2012 12:38 am

Not sure what happened to the tips. As far as the diamonds go, I sometimes click on something by accident that eats my diamonds. I've done this number of times without realizing it. Only to think I somehow lost diamonds. Now I am super careful but it still happens from time to time. That may be what happened!
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Fri May 04, 2012 8:55 am

That is strange, it's normally the other way round - your Manor page 'refreshes' when you leave it and re-enter. So if you've used all your tips if you go away and return straight away you'll see all the new tips that have been left.
    I've lost diamonds too - and I think the same I've accidentally touched something and been charged accordingly! So annoying!
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Fri May 04, 2012 1:58 pm

ycul wrote:Not sure what happened to the tips. As far as the diamonds go, I sometimes click on something by accident that eats my diamonds. I've done this number of times without realizing it. Only to think I somehow lost diamonds. Now I am super careful but it still happens from time to time. That may be what happened!

I did that today. I lost over 10 diamonds because I didn't realize I was out of golden horseshoes and kept clicking on gypsies!

I don't think I've lost tips before though. Hmmm....
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:02 am

the loosing tips happened to me as well.
    I went on a Turtle Tour this morning, trying to collect as many explorer tips as I could. I repeatedly checked and found ever new ones on top of the others. When I turteled, I had a layer of 1-2 tips, no more. Many of those I had seen, where gone. I now suspect it has happened several times before, when I thought I had not seen right.
    Evil or Very Mad
    There once where times, where I had layers of 5-6 tips!
    perhaps its to many tips in a short time?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Sorry you lost my tips! I'll tip again tonight.

Maybe the game does purge tips after a while or if you have too many. I had a 3 day hiatus last week, came back to do a phenomenon run, and saw I only had about 2 layers of tips for the whole 3 days.
    Diana
    Diana

Friend Code : 581e67
    MM Name : DianaB

Post  Diana Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:34 am

I might be misunderstanding, but how can you check how many layers of tips you have?
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:30 am

Diana wrote:I might be misunderstanding, but how can you check how many layers of tips you have?
    you keep on searching the room until there are no tips in the room anymore - counting the amount of tips.
    Very Happy
    lynnhas

MM Name : lynn

Disappearing tips Empty Disappearing Tips

Post  lynnhas Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:05 am

I had long suspected that my tips were disappearing,too. For example, I don't search some of the paying rooms very often because I can't pay the toll. Sometimes I don't play any rooms for 4 days because that is how long it takes my energy to recharge. But I do play daily to gift and I see different tips getting laid down on my rooms. But then when I finally do enter my rooms, I would expect there to be lots of layers of tips there. But often there is only one, or at the most, two tips.

So starting last week, I decided to document the tips. I chose 4 rooms and made a list of all the tips that I could see in those rooms. I didn't play those 4 rooms for several days. (I was gearing up to run Turtle and infinite energy on Saturday, when naturally GI decided to shut the game off!) I suspected there might even be more tips than I had documented because two friends could leave tips but I would only see the topmost tip. I documented that I should have had at least 7 layers of tips in those rooms. When I finally got to run Turtle with infinite energy on Sunday, there was only ONE tip in each of those rooms!

Am I missing something here? Do tips expire after 24 hours? Or have I been getting ripped off all this time. I have been playing since January and am level 200!
    A ipad

Friend Code : 6148dd

Post  A ipad Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:41 pm

My tips have been dropping off too. I thought it was just me. I thought maybe my friends didn't want to tip me anymore.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:35 am