MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+14
mlle. scarlett
PegWalt
ycul
LaVentosa
engineer
BittyBrain
Admin
Roxy
Dazza JP
Vovan23mvp
Trekker
Mbstr8k
pianofingers
Mogul
18 posters

Practically Infinite Energy

Practically Infinite Energy Empty Practically Infinite Energy

Post  Guest Wed May 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Not sure how long this bug has been around but iv been doing it awhile and I thought I'd share. Why? Well I'm currently on the Neptune quest and use this to help me search lots of rooms to get phenomena in the bathroom faster, even though I'm failing at finding Neptune >.<

Anyways, this bug will allow you to gain 1 energy for every 1 second. Prefect for tutle runs, and gaining levels (:

1) collect charms: you need golden Phoenix, silver sun ( can use other energy charm but silver sun is best in my opinion) and any coin/ xp charm lasting 30 mins.

2) activate your 30 min charm

2.5) shortly before the 30 min charm ends, activate the silver sun

3) wait 30 mins for charm to expire and have the pop up come asking you to run another charm

4) click on use for golden Phoenix and it will allow you to run it with silver sun

Congrats and goodluck!

**credits to pianofingers for adding step 2.5 - thanks for the extra 29 mins of energy (;

Last edited by Brad5868 on Thu May 17, 2012 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    Mogul

Practically Infinite Energy Empty Re: Practically Infinite Energy

Post  Mogul Wed May 16, 2012 1:32 pm

Where can I find/buy a silver sun coin?

Thanks
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Wed May 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Yup, I do this too. Very Happy I posted it here: http://www.mmuff.com/t340-quick-energy-recharge

I used to get infinite energy from the Galactic Nano Reactor stacked with the Silver Sun, but after I discovered this happy "glitch", I no longer bother with the nano reactor anymore.

To maximize the charm stacking, do this: run the 30-minute charm first (use a Copper Lucky Clover as it's very cheap, even cheaper than banishing a Bookworm Snatchin). Just leave it running and do whatever, like wall requests or gifting. Right before it runs out, at 29 minutes, activate the Silver Sun. Wait a minute, then from the window popup, activate the Golden Phoenix.

Whenever the Golden Phoenix expires, run another one. And then another one. And when the Silver Sun expires, use another one too and just keep going as needed. Razz It's exhausting, but a very cheap way to get energy!

Tip: infinite energy is great when for getting the "Failed Exploration" achievement. Explore the Living Room, and tap the Exit door icon, and keep repeating, and it will have no dent on your energy, and you'll get the achievement.

Post  Guest Wed May 16, 2012 2:12 pm

I'm on part two of failed explorations and having to fail 50 is ridiculous, Iv never failed any except the 5 to finish the acheivement. How many for the entire acheivement?
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Wed May 16, 2012 5:15 pm

pianofingers wrote:Yup, I do this too. Very Happy I posted it here: http://www.mmuff.com/t340-quick-energy-recharge

I used to get infinite energy from the Galactic Nano Reactor stacked with the Silver Sun, but after I discovered this happy "glitch", I no longer bother with the nano reactor anymore.

To maximize the charm stacking, do this: run the 30-minute charm first (use a Copper Lucky Clover as it's very cheap, even cheaper than banishing a Bookworm Snatchin). Just leave it running and do whatever, like wall requests or gifting. Right before it runs out, at 29 minutes, activate the Silver Sun. Wait a minute, then from the window popup, activate the Golden Phoenix.

Whenever the Golden Phoenix expires, run another one. And then another one. And when the Silver Sun expires, use another one too and just keep going as needed. Razz It's exhausting, but a very cheap way to get energy!

Tip: infinite energy is great when for getting the "Failed Exploration" achievement. Explore the Living Room, and tap the Exit door icon, and keep repeating, and it will have no dent on your energy, and you'll get the achievement.

I did this today and was exhausted after the first golden Phoenix expired. What a rush though. I couldn't keep up...banished over 100 beach people, aliens, etc. in additon to exploring the rooms. Had to go to work, so I let the turtle run its course. I was happy because my turtle was finally working for me. I'm going to use the little trick you described here...waiting until the last minute of your 30 min charm before starting the sun..the next time. I think I'll also have to wait until my husband goes to sea again before I can seriously do it, because he'll think I'm nuts for playing so long!!:-)

Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Wed May 16, 2012 8:32 pm

pianofingers wrote:Yup, I do this too. Very Happy I posted it here: http://www.mmuff.com/t340-quick-energy-recharge

This is probably a dumb question, but this is assuming you already have the charms in your possession, right? Or are you talking about getting free charms somehow? I haven't had a Golden Phoenix in ages; would love to know how to get one cheap!
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Wed May 16, 2012 10:05 pm

I get mine from the Dictionaries collection and the Heart of Africa collection. Smile

It's much easier to assemble any of those 2 collections than the 5 collections required to assemble the nano reactor artifact.
    Vovan23mvp

Post  Vovan23mvp Thu May 17, 2012 4:33 am

Didn't work today. The popup window didn't appear
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu May 17, 2012 5:24 am

If the charm window doesn't appear, tap on a helper in your manor, and the window will immediately pop up.
    Vovan23mvp

Post  Vovan23mvp Thu May 17, 2012 5:27 am

Thanks! It works Very Happy
    Vovan23mvp

Post  Vovan23mvp Thu May 17, 2012 8:58 am

Will it work if I activate 30 min charm at first and when 29 min run out activate silver sun? And then activate phoenix when charm is over. We'll have more time for using powerful energy
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu May 17, 2012 9:09 am

Yup, that is what is described exactly in my post above Smile

Post  Guest Thu May 17, 2012 9:29 am

Edited original post to add pianofingers suggestion to run silver sun right before charm ends.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Thu May 17, 2012 10:11 am

Thank you for posting this little tip, it has made my day lol, am not going to get much work done now !!

The rescuers had better run and hide, I feel a chic on the beach run coming on
    Mogul

Post  Mogul Thu May 17, 2012 11:30 am

where can I get the silver sun charm please other than completing the collections, which I am nowhere near finishing

thanks

Post  Guest Thu May 17, 2012 11:31 am

Chic on the beach collection
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Thu May 17, 2012 2:33 pm

carfar wrote:where can I get the silver sun charm please other than completing the collections, which I am nowhere near finishing

thanks

The only way to get the silver sun charm is by completing the two collections that give them as rewards. You can not purchase them or gif them. Your best bet is to put the collection items you need on your wish list or trade for them. Request the charging items from friends. As for the diving masks and flippers needed for charging: you'll either have to purchase them with diamonds or banish a lot of the surfer dude. The good news is, if you charge the chic on the beach collection it does NOT take away the chargers, so you don't have to keep buying them to charge that collection. However, keep in mind that if you charge one of the other beach collections it will take away your charging items. I bought 10 of each and made sure I always kept 4 of each in reserve, so I could charge the chich collection.

By the way, use a turtle of luck charm when banishing the beach people and you have a Better chance at having masks and flippers drop....although still not as frequently as we all desire!!:-)
    Mogul

Post  Mogul Thu May 17, 2012 4:12 pm

thanks for the info. I have all the collection items and just need the charge items for chic on the beach - looks like I will have to buy some diamonds this weekend - hope there is a good leprechaun sale this weekend
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Thu May 17, 2012 4:18 pm

carfar wrote:thanks for the info. I have all the collection items and just need the charge items for chic on the beach - looks like I will have to buy some diamonds this weekend - hope there is a good leprechaun sale this weekend

Recommend you use the friend synthesizer to get your diamonds....quick and very easy to use....and FREE. :-).
    Roxy
    Roxy

Friend Code : 1455f5
    MM Name : Roxy

Post  Roxy Thu May 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Can you run a Turtle while using Infinite Energy?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Thu May 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Roxy wrote:Can you run a Turtle while using Infinite Energy?

Yes. Many people do - that's how you get the most out of the Turtle of Luck. You'll get tired before it does! Very Happy
    Roxy
    Roxy

Friend Code : 1455f5
    MM Name : Roxy

Post  Roxy Thu May 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Just tried it -- thought I was going to have a heart attack because the energy was going faster than I could! This is the coolest trick ever. Playing with Infinite Energy is like this: affraid
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Thu May 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Roxy wrote:Just tried it -- thought I was going to have a heart attack because the energy was going faster than I could! This is the coolest trick ever. Playing with Infinite Energy is like this: affraid

Heart palapatations, for sure!! I recommend having your friends who have the orange gypsy or aliens, etc. post a note on your wall, just so you can move faster to their manor when you start with this energy rush!
    Mogul

Post  Mogul Fri May 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Admin wrote:
    Roxy wrote:Can you run a Turtle while using Infinite Energy?

Yes. Many people do - that's how you get the most out of the Turtle of Luck. You'll get tired before it does! Very Happy

Just tried it and it wouldn't work for me. I had the copper phoenix running and then added the turtle. At the 1minute left mark On the phoenix I tried to use the silver sun but couldn't cuz it said that a charm was already in use.

Any thoughts as to what went wrong - is it because I had the turtle running before the silver sun? The message referred to the time left on the turtle

Thanks
    Carfar
    BittyBrain

Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

Post  BittyBrain Fri May 18, 2012 10:15 pm

I'm also wondering about using the Turtle at the same time and what order to activate it.

I've got 2 Silver Suns, but only 1 Golden Phoenix. After the Golden Phoenix runs out, can I activate a Golden Yin-Yang? Could I use a Golden Sun instead of the silver since that would run the same amount of time as the turtle?

thanks for all the great tips. I would be totally lost without this board and it's great helpers!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am