MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+14
mlle. scarlett
PegWalt
ycul
LaVentosa
engineer
BittyBrain
Admin
Roxy
Dazza JP
Vovan23mvp
Trekker
Mbstr8k
pianofingers
Mogul
18 posters

Practically Infinite Energy

pianofingers
    pianofingers

Practically Infinite Energy - Page 2 Empty Re: Practically Infinite Energy

Post  pianofingers Fri May 18, 2012 10:36 pm

When a charm runs out, you can only add on what is available on the window that pops up.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Sun May 20, 2012 4:34 pm

carfar wrote:
    Just tried it and it wouldn't work for me. I had the copper phoenix running and then added the turtle. At the 1minute left mark On the phoenix I tried to use the silver sun but couldn't cuz it said that a charm was already in use.

Any thoughts as to what went wrong - is it because I had the turtle running before the silver sun? The message referred to the time left on the turtle

Thanks
    Carfar
    Yeah, you need to switch the order in which you activated the charms. Run the silver sun and then another short-lived charm, like the copper elephant. Then, when the copper elephant runs out, and the "your charm expired" window pops up, select the golden phoenix. That way you'll have both the silver sun and the golden pheonix running for 1.5 hours. The turtle has nothing to do with it.
    Mogul

Post  Mogul Sun May 20, 2012 5:53 pm

engineer wrote:
    carfar wrote:
    Just tried it and it wouldn't work for me. I had the copper phoenix running and then added the turtle. At the 1minute left mark On the phoenix I tried to use the silver sun but couldn't cuz it said that a charm was already in use.

Any thoughts as to what went wrong - is it because I had the turtle running before the silver sun? The message referred to the time left on the turtle

Thanks
    Carfar
    Yeah, you need to switch the order in which you activated the charms. Run the silver sun and then another short-lived charm, like the copper elephant. Then, when the copper elephant runs out, and the "your charm expired" window pops up, select the golden phoenix. That way you'll have both the silver sun and the golden pheonix running for 1.5 hours. The turtle has nothing to do with it.

Thanks I will keep trying. I have tried it twice before reading your reply and both times I couldn't add the golden phoenix. At least I'm not wasting the phoenix. I started with the 30 min charm then the silver sun. When the 30min charm expired I couldn't add the the phoenix.
    Vovan23mvp

Post  Vovan23mvp Fri May 25, 2012 2:41 am

Start game: 1. use elephant of wisdom or other bronze charms (they work 30 min - that's why we use them); 2. (5 min left of using el of w) -> charge silver sun; 3. (El of w is over) -> click on friend help and take him -> then click on golden phoenix in the popup window -> golden phoenix and silver sun work together Very Happy And don't forget use the turtle of luck
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri May 25, 2012 6:39 am

Interesting tidbit - stacking dropping rate charms:

After using 2 Phoenixes as described above I was completely exhausted so I thought I would try whether I could stack a clover (25% chance dropping rate in rooms) on top of my turtle. It's overdone, I know, but just wanted to try whether it would work. It did, but I did'nt have the impression that it changed something *dramatically*. But I got at least 3 items everytime I searched a room. Sometimes with a turtle I only get 1 or 2.
    Vovan23mvp

Post  Vovan23mvp Fri May 25, 2012 8:44 am

Doesn't work for me: still find 1 item in African room with turtle and gold clover
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Does anyone know if this is still working with the new update. I used a lucky clover and then at 1 min remaining activated a silver sun. When clover was over I could not get the window to pop up. (tried clicking on a helper) so I tried just using the second charm and it would not let me! Could have been operator error.

edited to add.
    Ok that was weird. I added a turtle about 15 minutes later and the add a charm window popped up so I added the phoenix and it worked.

PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Practically Infinite Energy - Page 2 Empty Practically Infinite Energy

Post  PegWalt Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:42 am

For Infinite Energy can you also work it this way:
    Turtle of Luck, Hand of Midas Artifact, Copper Elephant or Copper Lucky Clover, and then when 30 minute charms expire, add Golden Phoenix?
    Basically I'm asking if Hand of Midas can be used instead of Silver Sun and still get Infinite Energy.

Just would also like to put a "Thank You" out to all of you tech-savvy individuals on this forum. Never in my wildest dreams would I be able to ever figure out how to do so many procedures that have been discussed or brought to light here. Thank you, thank you, thank you, one and all!!!!
    Vovan23mvp

Post  Vovan23mvp Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:54 am

Bronze Phoenix + gold Phoenix = 30 min. of inf. energy
    Silver sun + gold Phoenix = 4 hours of inf. energy
    Gold sun + gold Phoenix = 6 hours of inf. energy
    Artifact #3 + gold Phoenix = 4 hours of inf. energy
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:43 am

Vovan23mvp wrote:Bronze Phoenix + gold Phoenix = 30 min. of inf. energy
    Silver sun + gold Phoenix = 4 hours of inf. energy
    Gold sun + gold Phoenix = 6 hours of inf. energy
    Artifact #3 + gold Phoenix = 4 hours of inf. energy
    good summary! but of course you need several golden Phoenixes after another in the last 3 Versions, or you'd only have inf. energy for 90 minutes, right?
    like this (probably nit-picking...):
    Bronze Phoenix + 1 gold Phoenix = 30 min. of inf. energy
    Silver sun + 3 gold Phoenix = 4 hours of inf. energy + 0,5h normal phoenix energy
    Gold sun + 4 gold Phoenix = 6 hours of inf. energy
    Artifact #3 + 3 gold Phoenix = 4 hours of inf. energy + 0,5h normal phoenix energy
    Vovan23mvp

Post  Vovan23mvp Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:52 am

Absolutely right Wink bronze phoenix + artifact#3 and 2-3 gold Phoenix when bronze Phoenix is timed out (for example)
    Vovan23mvp

Post  Vovan23mvp Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:59 am

and artifact#4 + golden phoenixes = 24h of inf energy
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:58 am

I wonder if you can run both Energy artifacts at the same time (the flowers and the nano reactor) although that's a bit overkill, and not to mention, incredibly exhausting.
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Post  mlle. scarlett Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:23 pm

My favorite way to do a quick energy boost is to use my existing energy all up. Then charge the golden rose artifact and add a copper phoenix charm. This will give you one energy per second for half an hour. Then you can take a break because you may need it. Since the golden rose lasts for 24 hours, you can add a copper phoenix as many times as you wish during that 24 hours. each time ypu do, you will get that one energy per second. Ypu can also use turtles, elephants or whatever you choose at the same time.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Yes, I've started to do it this way too! Short energy bursts, and then rest, and then another energy burst, and then rest, so on. It's not as tiring and you don't feel like you're wasting energy! Very Happy
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:44 am

mlle. scarlett wrote:My favorite way to do a quick energy boost is to use my existing energy all up. Then charge the golden rose artifact and add a copper phoenix charm. This will give you one energy per second for half an hour. Then you can take a break because you may need it. Since the golden rose lasts for 24 hours, you can add a copper phoenix as many times as you wish during that 24 hours. each time ypu do, you will get that one energy per second. Ypu can also use turtles, elephants or whatever you choose at the same time.

Very good suggestion, I've only done one four hour stint and never again !!!! gained five levels but it wiped me out !!!
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:23 am

Dazza JP wrote:
    mlle. scarlett wrote:My favorite way to do a quick energy boost is to use my existing energy all up. Then charge the golden rose artifact and add a copper phoenix charm. This will give you one energy per second for half an hour. Then you can take a break because you may need it. Since the golden rose lasts for 24 hours, you can add a copper phoenix as many times as you wish during that 24 hours. each time ypu do, you will get that one energy per second. Ypu can also use turtles, elephants or whatever you choose at the same time.
    Very good suggestion, I've only done one four hour stint and never again !!!! gained five levels but it wiped me out !!!
    True. it's as if the 4 hours just fly by in a frenzy - as if they get sucked out of your life! Shocked
    And afterwards you just see new numbers under your character - that's it. Very strange feeling Suspect
    but back to the thread: Are you all buying the roses? like - 24h Energy recharge for 50 Diamonds and a couple of coin-phoenixes vs. 4h Turtle of Luck (35 Diamonds) + golden Phoenix (20 Diamonds)? + silversun?
    Just that the Turtels and gold Phoenixes can be found by charging collections, but nevertheless, the artifact way might really be a good idea against the "time-thief"-feeling Smile
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:31 am

LaVentosa wrote:Are you all buying the roses?

I initially bought the flowers so I could gift them to friends, and then my friends gifted them back to me, and somehow they just multiplied from that first set. Very Happy
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:57 am

pianofingers wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:Are you all buying the roses?

I initially bought the flowers so I could gift them to friends, and then my friends gifted them back to me, and somehow they just multiplied from that first set. Very Happy
    Very Happy That's what I thought. Nice. I thought about opening a flower shop myself Wink I like roses...
    btw - I like your new avatar Smile
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:30 am

Thanks! It's closer to what I look like in RL Smile
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:56 am

pianofingers wrote:Thanks! It's closer to what I look like in RL Smile

Pretty Cool, I'm a James Bond kinda guy myself Wink
    hippolyra

Friend Code : Ae750b
    MM Name : Hippolyra

Post  hippolyra Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Just suggested to one of my more generous friends that they might like to set up a flower shop with me. Very Happy

Thanks for the idea.
    lynnhas

MM Name : lynn

Post  lynnhas Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:42 am

I'll set up a flower shop with you, Hippolyra! I just added your friend code - I can't believe it went through. I should be in your pending list - game name "lynn".
    hippolyra

Friend Code : Ae750b
    MM Name : Hippolyra

Post  hippolyra Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:49 am

Fantastic! I'll go and approve you.

Can you write on my wall when done so you are bookmarked!

Shells ipad 3
    Shells ipad 3

Friend Code : Pls As

Post  Shells ipad 3 Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Is this still working please? I have both these charms running but I'm not getting 1 energy per second, it's about 1 energy per 30 seconds... Am I doing something wrong?

I'm not sure how to post a screenshot on here either.....

Thanks.... Shell

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 pm