MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Friends help

Carol123

Friend Code : bbd8fd
    MM Name : carol

Friends help Empty Friends help

Post  Carol123 Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 pm

I've just started acquiring friends, but I have no idea how to use them. What kind of friends should I be looking for? Should I have a balance of bankers, explorers and scientists? Once I have these friends, what do I do with them? I've seen some of my new friends roaming around my manor, they left me tips, and one said they would assist in a room, but I'm not entirely sure how this benefits me? Anyone willing to give me (and I'm sure there are others) a quick primer?
    mariahorn

Friends help Empty Re: Friends help

Post  mariahorn Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:34 am

Hope someone answers this for you. I just typed a very long response and right before I clicked submit my iPad crashed. Don't feel like typing it all again. Crying or Very sad
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:13 am

You click on the friend in the manor, it will tell you the type of help you receive. Take them to the room with you. They do NOTHING in the room, but add experience, chance to find a collection item or additional coins to your exploration.

You can gift friends and request gifts from them. Add things to your wishlist. Friends will stop by and leave you things, sometimes collection items.

Friends can also leave tips in your rooms which add experience, chance to find an item and coins.

You can do these things all back to your friends.
    Carol123

Post  Carol123 Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Thanks so much for your answer. I've been muddling through lol!

I started to take on friends at level 43 because I realized that I couldn't get any farther without them, also I was under the impression that if I took on friends it would be splattered all over my Facebook page! Once I realized that this wasn't the case, I was ready to jump in.

Just a couple more questions though....

- how do those alarm clocks work? Is it for 24hrs? A friend who isn't a helper woke all of my frineds up today - so i Made sure I gifted him something good! Can you only tip or wake? I don't have any alarm clocks so I would have to pay diamonds...

- how do people manage so many friends? I've seen people with 500-600 friends! Do you really have to visit them all? After reading a thread here, people are talking about cutting that down to 200. I currently have 37 friends, and can't seem to visit them all in a significant manner - leaving a tip or a gift...

- should I be gifting helpers more than other friends? Like I stated above, if I know you've done something nice for me, I'll certainly reciprocate if I can

- I have a 2-3 friends in the 150-160 level....there doesn't seem to be anything I can do for them...true?

- send a gift or collection, I think I've noticed collection rewards there....if I gift them I guess the total would come out of my artifacts? Ay reason to do so?

I think that's it for now. I thank you all for any responses you have for me.
    Carol123

Post  Carol123 Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:03 pm

One more question...

Is there any way to know if I'm someone's helper?
    truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

Post  truperduper Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Carol123 wrote:One more question...

Is there any way to know if I'm someone's helper?
    Helpers come in order of friends. Your first friend becomes your first helper. As you go up in levels you acquire more helpers up to 15. All your helpers are your friends thus you can only be a helper to someone who is your friend. Visit everyone's manor and look at who is their helper. Who your helper is really only benefits you. I am a helper to a few of my friends and receive no direct benefit from it. Admittedly I do stop by their manor and wake myself up and apologize for sleeping. There is an advantage to you when your helper goes up in levels because there percentage of luck, coins and experience increases as they improve.

When I first started playing I had many of the questions you have. I suggest you read the different forums from the oldest to the newest and many of your questions will be answered. Most of all enjoy! There is a reason they call it Mystery Manor!

Also, update your profile to include your friend code. Then we can add your code if we want. (you ask how to find your friend code? It is one of the oldest posts on the How-to Forum)
    Enjoy! cheers
    Carol123

Post  Carol123 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Thanks so much! Friend code has been added!

Any other friend advice would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 pm