MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+2
Melinda
ThuyAn
6 posters

Not seeing friends' collection items

ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

MM Name : ThuyAn

Not seeing friends' collection items Empty Not seeing friends' collection items

Post  ThuyAn Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:07 pm

After installing the latest update, Nov 16, I was visiting a friend's manor and thought, " gee, he has an almost identical inventory, oh wait! It's MY collection that I'm looking at". So I visited another friend to confirm/disprove. Nope, still my inventory. Anyone else have this problem?
    Melinda
    Melinda

Friend Code : a57e9f
    MM Name : Melinda

Not seeing friends' collection items Empty Not seeing friends' collection items

Post  Melinda Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Ditto for me after a few visits to different peeps.
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

Not seeing friends' collection items Empty Re: Not seeing friends' collection items

Post  ThuyAn Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:24 pm

So at least we know it's not just our respective games. I've sent a ticket to GI.

On a side note, can I add you to my friends?
    Caz
    Caz

MM Name : Caz

Not seeing friends' collection items Empty Re: Not seeing friends' collection items

Post  Caz Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:31 pm

ThuyAn wrote:After installing the latest update, Nov 16, I was visiting a friend's manor and thought, " gee, he has an almost identical inventory, oh wait! It's MY collection that I'm looking at". So I visited another friend to confirm/disprove. Nope, still my inventory. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes me too. If I want to look at my collection I can, when I visit friends I want to see what they might need other than what's on their wishlist.
    Melinda
    Melinda

Not seeing friends' collection items Empty new friends

Post  Melinda Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:53 pm

On a side note, can I add you to my friends?[/quote]

Sure! Most definitely. :cheers:
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

Post  ThuyAn Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Caz wrote:
    ThuyAn wrote:After installing the latest update, Nov 16, I was visiting a friend's manor and thought, " gee, he has an almost identical inventory, oh wait! It's MY collection that I'm looking at". So I visited another friend to confirm/disprove. Nope, still my inventory. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes me too. If I want to look at my collection I can, when I visit friends I want to see what they might need other than what's on their wishlist.

Thanks for confirming, I do the same sometimes too. Another friend said GI's response was yet ANOTHER update in about ten days. The horror! Dont know how many more "improvements" I can take affraid

Last edited by ThuyAn on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
    Melinda
    Melinda

Not seeing friends' collection items Empty Now see friends' collection items

Post  Melinda Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:39 pm

NOW it appears that I see peeps collection lists. In a few minutes it will be something different.
    Sharbee

Post  Sharbee Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:34 am

Torynn wrote:
    I didn't see this bug in the forum, so thought I would post. Sorry if I missed it posted somewhere else.

After the latest update (I still have no helpers) when I visit a friends manor, & look at their collections, it always shows my own, not theirs. This is awful! If I cannot help on a friends WL I often look thru their collections to see if there is something else I could send them; also, several of my neighbours are very new & don't know to use the WL. Further, I like to check before I do gift something to ensure the item is really needed and I'm not seeing an old unupdated WL.

Anyone else have this problem? I did submit a ticket.

-------------
    (A considerate player in the making here! I've copied the comments here & gave a link to this thread btw)

Yes, we have noticed this and it's a question as to why? And on MMUFF, is it a Q/A or a BUG issue?

1. Is it merely another GI programming error that they will rectify in yet another update to correct their mistakes?

2. Or is it a deliberate action to make our Collection trading almost impossible? How can you offer a trade for something you need if you cannot see what the other player needs?

I too have sent a ticket regarding this. Please post any replies you get. (Most probably from Mary).

highlandlass
    highlandlass

MM Name : highlandlass

Post  highlandlass Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Sharbee wrote:Torynn wrote:
    I didn't see this bug in the forum, so thought I would post. Sorry if I missed it posted somewhere else.

After the latest update (I still have no helpers) when I visit a friends manor, & look at their collections, it always shows my own, not theirs. This is awful! If I cannot help on a friends WL I often look thru their collections to see if there is something else I could send them; also, several of my neighbours are very new & don't know to use the WL. Further, I like to check before I do gift something to ensure the item is really needed and I'm not seeing an old unupdated WL.

Anyone else have this problem? I did submit a ticket.

-------------
    (A considerate player in the making here! I've copied the comments here & gave a link to this thread btw)

Yes, we have noticed this and it's a question as to why? And on MMUFF, is it a Q/A or a BUG issue?

1. Is it merely another GI programming error that they will rectify in yet another update to correct their mistakes?

2. Or is it a deliberate action to make our Collection trading almost impossible? How can you offer a trade for something you need if you cannot see what the other player needs?

I too have sent a ticket regarding this. Please post any replies you get. (Most probably from Mary).

I have the same issue and also sent in a ticket - I got a reply yesterday saying that it would be fixed in the next update which would be released in approximately 10 days.

Looks like we will have to put up with it until then. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    ScorpioMoon
    ScorpioMoon

Post  ScorpioMoon Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:02 pm

I'm in this boat at the moment too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:38 am