MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+2
pianofingers
Soozicle
6 posters

Trading with Adult Male Gypsies to Level Up Quickly

Soozicle
    Soozicle

Trading with Adult Male Gypsies to Level Up Quickly Empty Trading with Adult Male Gypsies to Level Up Quickly

Post  Soozicle Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:03 am

When I was done with the quest to collect horse shoes, I had a bunch (at least 50) extra silver ones. I figured, things in this game get deactivated at times so I'd better use them. I began looking for friends that had 3 to 4 adult male gypsies in their manors while I was visiting my friends to tip/gift.

Once I identified one or two friends that had multiple adult male gypsies in their manors, I would go to their manor, trade with the guy as many times as I could, leave, and go back to repeat. After doing that several times, collecting horses and other items, experience points, and coins each time, I found that I could not only level up when I had no other way to do so at the time (without spending money or time gathering new friends to gain diamonds), but I could recharge that collection a few times so that I could keep doing that.

I have discovered that in the process of trading with these gypsy guys that I will collect enough horses to charge the collection yet again and get even more silver horse shoes, so that I can keep going back an infinite amount of times to trade with them. You just have to find a friend that has several of them in their manor, and once you've traded with all of them, leave and come back to do it again. It's time consuming but it is a way to keep playing productively while you wait for your stats to recharge.

FYI: I leveled up twice in less than 24 hours doing that.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Trading with Adult Male Gypsies to Level Up Quickly Empty Re: Trading with Adult Male Gypsies to Level Up Quickly

Post  pianofingers Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:24 am

Yes, you can set up a whole horse trading business just by doing that! Very Happy

And what's great about banishing gypsies is that they don't take away your energy or strength, unlike aliens or ninjas.

If you can find two friends who are neighbors, that both have those orange-shirted Gypsies, even better! Because you can just go left and right between the two friends, and the gypsies will respawn at each visit. You mentioned trimming down your friends list, so if there is someone you're thinking of getting rid of, who is between those two friends with Gypsies, go ahead and delete them.

Now be sure to ask those friends with Gypsies not to banish them, or they'll be gone forever. Bribe them with something from your collection Very Happy just so that they won't banish their Gypsies.
    Rik

Friend Code : a57cff
    MM Name : mr rik

Trading with Adult Male Gypsies to Level Up Quickly Empty Re: Trading with Adult Male Gypsies to Level Up Quickly

Post  Rik Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:03 am

That's a trick I like to use too. Have 500+ silver horseshoes at the moment while still actively banishing the male gypsies.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:20 am

Banished a male gypsy today and the pop up screen stuck, so just continued to banish him, have gone overboard and almost levelled up by doing this alone which is nearly 30,000 points ie; banishing him 600 times, youcan then charge the horses collection 12 times and you have the silver horseshoes to do this again !!!!
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:09 am

And before you know it, you'll have more frisky horses than mobius bows... tongue
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:21 am

pianofingers wrote:And before you know it, you'll have more frisky horses than mobius bows... tongue

Tell me about it !!!! Have had to ask friends for more bows !!

and now am up two levels Very Happy
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Is anybody running a Turtle when you banish gypsies and get gifts? I don't know if it's this new update or what, but I used to be able to banish the gypsy man without running a Turtle and still get a gift, whether it's a horse or clothing. But now all I get is money and sometimes runestones.
    redjello2000

Post  redjello2000 Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:30 pm

"Trading with Adult Male Gypsies to Level Up Quickly"

When I read this, I got tickled! I thought "hmmmm..... sounds kinky!" Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:54 am