MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+40
pianofingers
Hme
IsabellaBeckett
Brescot
cssconstruct
Essex girl
Neodymm
amc_angels
Chickenchick111
MMaddict
Wonderwoman118
Professor Plum
makeup junkie
Debinapril
NativeGramma
Nynaeve
Sakura
Bettsy
Dug
Flamingo
Maj. G
WaccaWacca!
jesskerz
Rthurits
sunnyind
bmcswnav
Taz
mlle. scarlett
S13lilac
BittyBrain
gemfinder
Gator5cat
jill4444
Misato
QueenVictoria
loring
silvi
LaVentosa
Kristi927
Lorias71
44 posters

Boycott MM

jesskerz
    jesskerz

Friend Code : 6cc87e
    MM Name : jesskerz

Boycott MM - Page 2 Empty I'm in

Post  jesskerz Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Count me in!!! Screw the new update & whatever they r trying to accomplish!! I meani understand that they're annoyed with the multi gifting but to make the gifting process annoying and boring and frustrating is just plain dumb!

message to GI: you've turned a great game that so many people play into an irritating app! I hope u fix the accepting & thanking people for their gifts, the message that pops up EVERY freaking time we accept or thank! And do something about the friends list, y is it random? And last but not least, y do u care if I ask the same friend for a gift?!? They're the ones gifting not YOU!

Boycott in motion Twisted Evil
    WaccaWacca!
    WaccaWacca!

Friend Code : e31e3e
    MM Name : WaccaWacca

Boycott MM - Page 2 Empty I'm In

Post  WaccaWacca! Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:43 am

Started my boycott and posted my one star review earlier today. I hope GI notices.
    Lorias71

Boycott MM - Page 2 Empty Re: Boycott MM

Post  Lorias71 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:00 am

jill4444 wrote:I'm in! Also might be a good idea to leave a 1 star rating (you can't give 0 stars) as well as review in app store.

Happy boycotting!

I contacted MM telling them about the boycott and letting them know why we are doing this! I will boycott until they make changes, but some people just want to do it for 24 hours! Which ever you chose they will feel the difference!
    Maj. G
    Maj. G

Post  Maj. G Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:13 am

I'm in...and posted my feedback on Apple ratings. I suggest you all do the same. I hope I won't miss u friends! Xoxo Maj G
    Maj. G
    Maj. G

Boycott MM - Page 2 Empty What's the use?.

Post  Maj. G Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:21 am

What is the use of coins anymore? Just about everything U need requires diamonds..
    Flamingo
    Flamingo

Friend Code : Ask

Post  Flamingo Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:20 am

Strike is ON! bom

Please log onto your iTunes Apps on your regular computer. Just do a quick search under Game Insight and the game will pop up.
    Press the 1 Star on ratings to the right (it defaults to last rating, so make sure it is not at 5 stars)
    Leave a review and submit.

On the ipad, I don't think you see the option to chose "Was this review helpful or not". It does show up on your regular computer.

The overall rating for this game has gone down to 2.5 stars, with 328 1-star customer ratings!! pirat
    It's the ratings that make the big influence internally for the company. The upper management will be questioning why their ratings have fallen so dramatically. So everyone should go place your rating!!

Change your name with the addition of "On Strike" (costs 5 diamonds). This will show your solidarity to the cause.
    Leave a message on your wall & Ask your friends to join in. There are many folks planning a 3-day strike!

If you have to get your play fix, just go into "airplane" mode and play offline.
    Rthurits

Friend Code : 5caf00

Post  Rthurits Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:43 am

Maj. G wrote:What is the use of coins anymore? Just about everything U need requires diamonds..

That is because they want all of our money now that they have us under their thumb. I gave them a bad rating but unless new players look at the latest version they will never know.
    I didn't know what to do with myself this morning so I played Pogo. LOL I have lots of friends there so in a way it is kind of the same. (social game)
    What is going to hurt them the best way is to NOT spend any money. Get them where it hurts the most, in the pocketbook.
    I have still been getting a few diamonds from people adding me as a friend. Has that happened to anyone else and how is that happening?
    Dug

Friend Code : 99e2d8
    MM Name : dug

Post  Dug Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:46 am

On strike also.
    I wonder if I will miss it....
    WaccaWacca!
    WaccaWacca!

Friend Code : e31e3e
    MM Name : WaccaWacca

Boycott MM - Page 2 Empty Diamonds for friends

Post  WaccaWacca! Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:48 am

Rthurits wrote:
    Maj. G wrote:What is the use of coins anymore? Just about everything U need requires diamonds..

That is because they want all of our money now that they have us under their thumb. I gave them a bad rating but unless new players look at the latest version they will never know.
    I didn't know what to do with myself this morning so I played Pogo. LOL I have lots of friends there so in a way it is kind of the same. (social game)
    What is going to hurt them the best way is to NOT spend any money. Get them where it hurts the most, in the pocketbook.
    I have still been getting a few diamonds from people adding me as a friend. Has that happened to anyone else and how is that happening?

I received diamonds for friends yesterday too...perhaps they were on pending and then accepted? Not sure!
    Bettsy
    Bettsy

Friend Code : 29d677
    MM Name : Bettsy

Post  Bettsy Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:50 am

Rthurits wrote:

Yes I have been getting diamonds due to my code being added, I can only guess it is people who have not updated.
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:15 am

Bettsy wrote:
    Rthurits wrote:

Yes I have been getting diamonds due to my code being added, I can only guess it is people who have not updated.
    Yes same thing happened to me. Could be someone who haven't updated yet.
    Nynaeve
    Nynaeve

MM Name : Jen

Boycott MM - Page 2 Empty On strike too!

Post  Nynaeve Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:31 am

On strike too, since 11 last night. Already had changed my review to 1star. Left message on my friend wall but too stingy with diamonds to change my name to include on strike! I think the most effective way would be for no one to buy diamonds, 'tho.

NativeGramma
    NativeGramma

Friend Code : 6e485d
    MM Name : Nicole S

Post  NativeGramma Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Sakura wrote:
    Bettsy wrote:
    Rthurits wrote:

Yes same thing happened to me. Could be someone who haven't updated yet.

I have refused to update this time. I have been entering friend codes and receiving diamonds. I figure if i can get them, then i will while i can and in return those who have updated can get some too :-) anything to go against GI. Thou i am now joining the strike, and will give a 1 star review as well !
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:46 pm

I have received a couple of diamonds today from people on strike! (their names say they're on strike) Hmmmmm!
    NativeGramma
    NativeGramma

Friend Code : 6e485d
    MM Name : Nicole S

Post  NativeGramma Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Debinapril wrote:I have received a couple of diamonds today from people on strike! (their names say they're on strike) Hmmmmm!

Not sure if I'm one of them, last codes i entered was at approx 11:30pm about 12 hrs ago . Question Guess it would depend on when someone logs into MM to receive those diamonds .
    Dug

Friend Code : 99e2d8
    MM Name : dug

Post  Dug Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:13 pm

GI has removed all the boycott posts on their FB page.
    sunnyind
    sunnyind

Friend Code : 139aae
    MM Name : sunnyind

Post  sunnyind Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Let us all go back and bombard the FB page again with boycott of MM.
    makeup junkie

Boycott MM - Page 2 Empty Boycott

Post  makeup junkie Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:27 pm

I am Boycotting as well, did anyone else have to pay 5 diamonds to change name?
    Flamingo
    Flamingo

Post  Flamingo Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Now down to 23 comments on MM Facebook page! GI has deleted all the posts!
    At least we got their attention! There is power in numbers!

Yes, please go back to the Facebook page and leave your scathing comments!! EFF EM. bom cherry cherry
    sunnyind
    sunnyind

Post  sunnyind Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:36 pm

They are deleting all our posts on FB, I again just wrote the following:

By deleting the post of gamer/users will not hide Game Insight's (developers) greedy tactics. What is mentioned above is just lie and the developers in the greed of money forgot their loyal user who are spending time and money into this game from months. Shame on the developers of this game. I will not even give a star rating, not even worth of any stars. But still to count I had to give one star.
    sunnyind
    sunnyind

Post  sunnyind Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:41 pm

I was keep pasting the same message and they were deleting it from FB page, finally they blocked me and I cannot even post any message on FB. Shame on MM developers. They cannot face the facts.
    Flamingo
    Flamingo

Post  Flamingo Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:45 pm

sunnyind wrote:I was keep pasting the same message and they were deleting it from FB page, finally they blocked me and I cannot even post any message on FB. Shame on MM developers. They cannot face the facts.

Yeah, they just blocked me too! But they can't block everyone!
    Everyone, please go post your comments!
    Professor Plum
    Professor Plum

MM Name : Professor Plum

Post  Professor Plum Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:47 pm

they just posted

"Mystery Manor: Hidden Adventure Guys, please calm down. We are preparing the big announce for you. We'll make a conference call with you and we're gonna explain in details what is going on. Please be calmed, we know everything, and we see everything, within 15 min we'll post a new announcement."
    Maj. G
    Maj. G

Boycott MM - Page 2 Empty Mm has big announcement in 15 minutes!!

Post  Maj. G Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Big announcement in 15 minutes
    Wonderwoman118

MM Name : Wonderwoman118

Post  Wonderwoman118 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:54 pm

I have just seen that 2 - wonder what they going 2say ???

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:58 am