MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Stacking charms is useless

Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Stacking charms is useless Empty Stacking charms is useless

Post  Sakura Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:59 am

New update again and this time we can't use golden rose with other charms to speed up our energy. Arghhhh Frustrating:(
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Stacking charms is useless Empty Re: Stacking charms is useless

Post  pianofingers Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:37 am

That's terrible! It seems the developers are bent on making us work harder at leveling up. Neutral

Anyway, if we do find that we ARE able to stack a charm with another artifact, let's just keep it to ourselves -- lest GI's peeping eyes report it back to the coders and take that ability away too. Suspect
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:43 am

I agree with you. Yes they are trying to slow us down. First MG, then stacking charms and now artifacts with charms. I don't know what will happen next. They might take away the invitations for friends which means that they will force us to buy diamonds, but that's not gonna happen to me.Oh yes maybe we should keep it to ourselves or just use PM if it is possible.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:48 am

pianofingers wrote:That's terrible! It seems the developers are bent on making us work harder at leveling up. Neutral

Anyway, if we do find that we ARE able to stack a charm with another artifact, let's just keep it to ourselves -- lest GI's peeping eyes report it back to the coders and take that ability away too. Suspect
    It's become eminently clear to me that indeed, GI is reading this forum. There's no doubt in my mind at this point. I think it was pretty obvious when they started slowing down the ability to enter in friend codes--that's the Synthesizer's fault! Then the multi gifting, then the "sticky" roamers, then the stacking charms... They were all talked about here first. My advice to everyone is, if you do find something you'd like to keep around, don't post it publicly! They certainly aren't doing their own game testing, so they're just using us to do their jobs for them!!!

Post  Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:49 am

To solve that issue, admin should make a private forum for only approved members to view. That way we can share with the trusted members on this forum
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:56 am

Brad5868 wrote:To solve that issue, admin should make a private forum for only approved members to view. That way we can share with the trusted members on this forum
    Lol, I think admin has given up on us/MM for the time being. I think this forum just got too many members & posts to be able to reasonably keep track of things like people posting stuff they shouldn't Sad oh well, we've certainly learned our lesson!

edit: Lol, I just thought of another solution--we could start a PM "phone tree". One person gets an idea, then the next person sends PMs to other members and it circulates. That made me giggle--an underground MM group!

Last edited by engineer on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 am

I know, he needs to make member moderator to take care of that for him
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:04 pm

No more service button Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content