MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

The right of reply

gailg

Friend Code : Can't
    MM Name : gailg

The right of reply Empty The right of reply

Post  gailg Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:45 am

QueenVictoria wrote:
    Oh honey, that was you? You shouldn't have done that but thank you! But you see, Isabella's and Gail's line of reasoning is so out of sync, it did not deserve any intelligent response! I don't really respond to nasty comments on there because they are entitled to state their opinion no matter how skewed.

Gail can't even decide on what she wants to do. First she votes NO, then she votes YES. She argues with Isabella and now they're besties! LOL! And Isabella doesn't even comprehend how she contradicts herself! She doesn't want to be represented but if it were up to her she would cut down all the concerns and choose which ones are important. Important by whose definition? Hello Hitler! She doesn't want to be represented because obviously she wants to represent! She was with proboards, I guess nobody liked her enough to nominate her as rep. Then she comes here, same thing. Then she goes to FB cries for a Nay vote. Then someone says she should represent. Uh oh, too late! Hahaha! That was MY first happy dance! LOL!

What they both don't understand was that the intention of the 15 was really to represent everybody's views. We were not to decide whose concerns were important or not because we are not elected by a majority. It was half-voluntary. We were only supposed to make the whole mess more manageable for GI who was obviously overwhelmed by all the hate posts. And like it or not, that's what GI is trying to work on. It's the only way GI can manage. I think Cindi Combs did a fantastic job with the CC2MM page and the other of the FABs for putting those together on such short notice. But what do they do? They crucify her! No thanks needed but if you can't do any better, shut up! If they thought they had a better plan, why didn't they just act on it? What have they done apart from whining on FB? Let's see the results of your efforts and if it proves to be better than what the FABs have done then kudos to you both! Until then, may I repeat for clarity, SHUT UP! LOL!

And on Cindi Combs, Annette and Monica are downright rumor mongerers! They post comments on FB like they know something for sure, they haven't even connected nearly half the dots and they're making things up about Cindi. Opinion can go as wild as they can on FB but to state something as fact requires some responsible research! It's all just sad! But I guess, people are people - bless them for their uniqueness but sometimes...

I'm still FAB together with everyone else who are still FAB enough to just simply focus on solutions. Notice they've been off FB because the bickering is just taking their energy away from actually working and following things up with GI. Which is the point of this whole thing, right? Everyone should just focus on GI, getting their concerns through and hound them for answers!

But I am off to a lovely scuba weekend so I'm doing the happy dance! Woohoohoo! Happy Weekend to all my friends! The pessimist may prove to be right in the end but the optimist has a lovelier journey! Looking forward to the update!

Oh god, I hope nobody thinks I'm a GI plant for disappearing this weekend! LOL! I'm off!

@WACCA WACCA
    I hate you for giving me an LSS (Last Song Syndrome) - now I have to drive 2 hours singing like Little Orphan Annie! Damn you! LOL!

Imagine me bowing and scraping the floor as I write:

First of all as to Gail can't make up her mind, my post clearly shows I voted No for 10 seconds, my initial reaction to following GIs suggestion to picking 15 people in such a small time frame when they could see quite clearly what the issues are and have been for months now. Then I thought yes, maybe we can at least get these issues across to them even if I goes against the grain to accept their terms.
    Secondly, yes me and Isabella had different ideas and made very snide remarks at each other. By no means are we "besties" but I am not a person who can let that stop me from seeing another's point of view. What a great world it would be if everyone said I am never going to agree with you because you said rude things to me once.
    Thirdly all I have ever said was 55 questions is way too long, I've seen some of the FAB lot, and I don't mean that derogatively, it seems to have become accepted, say that themselves. I've also seen where they said it wasn't prioritized "well, if at all" . That has always been my complaint, and while I accept that if your iPad doesn't crash the way mine does, then maybe it wouldn't make it in the top 10, surely the reason we all went on strike should have been made a bigger deal of.
    Fourthly my biggest crime has been to laugh evilly at others silliness. I kind of got a naughty kick out of the Fab group singing about how FAB they were this morning, quickly turning to cries of dismay when they read the GI post. Come on! That was pure gold!
    Fifthly, I read in chat how we were sneakily picking on Soozicle for deleting her comments. I'm not a ninja! I didn't sneakily say it, I said it on FB and all we were left with was "I agree with you Susan!" even then I felt bad enough waiting outside school to write her an explanation of what I meant to say in the hope she would see how I hadn't meant to offend her.
    Sixthly??? Cindi Combs? There again I wanted to get my point across about the list! It's too long! She didn't get my point and I didn't get hers. Did I force her not only to delete her posts but delete her change page? No! It seemed a little over the top to me. And then she said she was going to ask GI to stop comments and bought a whole heap of shite down on herself that had nothing to do with me. Could be a coincidence that GI made the link go to AppStore instead of FB, I didn't care enough to comment.
    Lastly, I have never seen such nasty pieces of work in my whole life. The verbal abuse on here and on MMuff is absolutely shameful, and on chat before it was deleted there was actual threats to get people. I know that isn't possible so don't think I'm getting bent out of shape too much, I did say I wanted to smack your heads together at some stage. But it's a lot more vicious than that. I said my comment on Facebook, this was between cronies in a chat room.
    Anyway, your majesty, imagine me once again dropping a curtsey or something. I guess I will be banned from mmuff now as well. Too old to care a jot, Gail Garrard
    gailg

The right of reply Empty What??

Post  gailg Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:47 am

What??
      gailg Today at 9:29 pm
    QueenVictoria wrote:
    I'm out of town and have no time to read both your messages but FYI this thread is for my Privy Council, Crown Council & Loyal subjects! Can't you read or are challenged with comprehension too?

I beg your pardon??!! You do know you are not really a queen don't you? Too bad everyone indulges you in this delusion! It's not good for you! You talk about me in this thread and one of your loyal subjects sent it to me in a PM!! Where else can I reply to you? Or is that something you dont encourage? Seriously get help, so you can post whatever crap you want from the looney bin! Don't mention my bloody name again and then you won't get me posting a reply to you. And get them to ban me from posting. So what? Don't tell me the Admin panders to this lunacy too?

The right of reply Empty Re: The right of reply

Post  Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:15 am

Referring to the fight between Gail and QV

Keep your issues out of mmuff. This is a positive community for game discussion...any further discussion or argue about this will lead to post removal and bans. Thank you

Post  Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:17 am

Brad5868 wrote:Referring to the fight between Gail and QV

Keep your issues out of mmuff. This is a positive community for game discussion...any further discussion or argue about this will lead to post removal and bans. Thank you

Copy from other thread.......

Ok ladies, that's enough. We will not be turning mmuff into the craziness that goes on over in Facebook.
    For the record: Every thread here is open to ALL members to read and post in with the exception of ones locked by Admin.
    While we encourage open discussion on differing opinions, in no way is it ok to become nasty and disrespectful to each other. No one is being banned so that kind of talk is unnecessary. Smile

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding,
    Your friendly and fed up moderator Very Happy
    gailg

Post  gailg Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:24 am

So is there any where that I CAN reply to her? If I delete this thread can I still be left in her posts or can she delete me there? Look it's not funny that she can talk about me and I can't politely reply. Which I did the first time. Just answered what she had opined about me to her cronies. I didn't ask to rate a mention and she could have dealt with me in her own realm if she chose. So if I start my own kingdom can I talk about people? Just being silly. Should I delete this then?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:11 am