MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Atlantean collection

Avis
    Avis

Friend Code : f9ddb2
    MM Name : Avis

Atlantean collection Empty Atlantean collection

Post  Avis Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:23 am

I had a senior moment and started charging the Atlantean collection before I opened the island!! And now none of them or the maps are dropping for me! I need the helmet, statue, amphora, or column if anyone has any to trade.
    CheezerWhizzer

Atlantean collection Empty Re: Atlantean collection

Post  CheezerWhizzer Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:22 pm

The problem is EVERYONE needs shells, and that's what you get from charging the collection. I get wall messages all the time from people wanting those items.

It's a little annoying. We all need shells and unfortunately, the only way to get them is by charging that collection. The way to charge that collection is to trade maps with the sea-farer and the way to get maps is to repeatedly search all those other rooms.

It comes down to the fact that with the glitch fixes, we are all going to need to search rooms, no matter how boring it becomes. Believe me, I've long passed the 5000 searched rooms achievement. It's really annoying when I get requests for those collection items from people who have searched less than 2000 rooms.

I was hoping for new quests with the most recent update to provide a little more incentive, but no such luck.

Anyway...my long rambling point is that unless you can trade items to balance that collection with someone, such as you have 8 columns and one foot and they have 1 column and 10 feet, you're most likely NOT going to get someone to send you those items. The best way to get them is to just keep at exploring rooms.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:19 am