MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+18
Trtls88
warm10
BittyBrain
ycul
PegWalt
Waterkitsune
LaVentosa
Jae
DivaVampTina
Mbstr8k
karen_ni
Trekker
Juud
mmpeppermint
engineer
DiAnn2012
pianofingers
Admin
22 posters

Easter Event

engineer
    engineer

Easter Event - Page 5 Empty Re: Easter Event

Post  engineer Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:22 am

LaVentosa wrote:So is the easter event still on? I still found some bunnies this morning, so now I have another 5 collections to charge and am all out of charging items pale
    sent out requests all over, but a lot of my friends seem to have springfever (meaning they don't touch the IPad even if it has a green Smartcover... Laughing )

Wasn't it supposed to stop these days? (How would one know)
    I lost the icon too, so I can't know for sure, but based on Admin's screenshot, it should end sometime on Saturday (maybe tonight for some folks...) I think you should still be able to charge the collection even after the event though, provided you've already assembled the items for the charm.

On another note, I told support my icon disappeared a couple of days ago, then sent my UDID to them a few days after that. I received a code right away without having to provide a screenshot or prove that I had actually completed the quest. I actually hadn't collected all the rubies I needed yet. The code they supplied gave me the actual charm too, and not just the effect, so I still have it in my inventory to use anytime I want Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:52 pm

Yes, according to my notes, the quest is supposed to end tomorrow for most people (it really depends on when the quest started for individual players).

Did anyone complete the quest without the icon disappearing?
    warm10

Friend Code : 8a5839
    MM Name : Warm10

Post  warm10 Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:28 pm

I actually completed without losing icon. Still have eggs if anyone needs for gift.
    Trtls88

Friend Code : 48b540
    MM Name : Me

Easter Event - Page 5 Empty All pieces collected Faberge, what next?

Post  Trtls88 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:43 pm

I have more than twelve pieces of all the items needed to charge the Faberge egg...but the Easter thing is gone so the quest remains to the left and there is no way to charge it...what can I do to complete that quest? It's ridiculous, it should have completed itself as soon as I had all the pieces. So right now, I have a whole lot of inventory to create the Easter charm and my quest will remain open until Easter next year...hopefully at that.
    If anyone has a solution, please let me know.
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Admin wrote:Yes, according to my notes, the quest is supposed to end tomorrow for most people (it really depends on when the quest started for individual players).

Oh, the icon is supposed to disappear? That kind of surprised me when I assembled the Faberge, that not only did the quest disappear, so did the icon. I guess that would make sense, though. Easter quest is over, no longer need the icon...
    Trtls88

Post  Trtls88 Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:37 pm

I have all the needed pieces for the Faberge egg/Easter charm but cannot charge it, there is No place to do so. I have the quest on the left hand side with all other quests, how can I complete the quest? There were five things x 12 each, 12 pink gems, 12 screws, 12 nuts, 12 springs, and 12 golden jewelry, I have 15 of each. The quest says to assemble the Faberge egg with the pieces...where do I assemble or charge the pieces to get my Faberge charm? The Easter icon was on the left side where the quests were for 24 hours only, should the game not assemble the charm with all the pieces automatically when you have them? What step am I missing? I would like to complete the quest and not have it stay there until next easter.

Trekker wrote:
    Admin wrote:Yes, according to my notes, the quest is supposed to end tomorrow for most people (it really depends on when the quest started for individual players).

Oh, the icon is supposed to disappear? That kind of surprised me when I assembled the Faberge, that not only did the quest disappear, so did the icon. I guess that would make sense, though. Easter quest is over, no longer need the icon...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:48 pm

You are supposed to click the Easter News icon on the right side. From there, you can click Assemble for the Faberge Egg. If you don't see the Easter News icon, then you have to contact support and let them know. They will ask you for information and a screenshot, then give you a code of the Egg.
    Trtls88

Post  Trtls88 Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Where do I find support? That news thingy was only there about half a day...Ty for the answer on contacting support

Admin wrote:You are supposed to click the Easter News icon on the right side. From there, you can click Assemble for the Faberge Egg. If you don't see the Easter News icon, then you have to contact support and let them know. They will ask you for information and a screenshot, then give you a code of the Egg.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Trtls88 wrote:Where do I find support? That news thingy was only there about half a day...Ty for the answer on contacting support

Admin wrote:You are supposed to click the Easter News icon on the right side. From there, you can click Assemble for the Faberge Egg. If you don't see the Easter News icon, then you have to contact support and let them know. They will ask you for information and a screenshot, then give you a code of the Egg.

You can click on the ?? Icon on the right side or go to the Facebook page for the game to find support. If you read back through the comments in this section you'll see the other steps you'll need to take and how to do them, like get your iPad udid and a screenshot. Laughing
    Trtls88

Post  Trtls88 Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Thank you for all the info, it's too bad you can't get answers on their support website as fast as you do here!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Trtls88 wrote:Thank you for all the info, it's too bad you can't get answers on their support website as fast as you do here!

The are in Russia, and they only operate during office hours Russian time. They do not respond on weekends.
    LaneyK
    LaneyK

Friend Code : F2EC02
    MM Name : LaneyK

Post  LaneyK Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:41 pm

I've read through all the posts in this thread but I'm still unsure so am gonna ask anyway even though may make me look silly! I have the faberge egg quest but no way of assembling it - you guys seem to be mentioning an empty event window but I have no Easter event info on the right of my manor (just a dead summer one and an active memories one) - will this quest disappear on its own since I can't actually achieve it or will I need to email support? Cheers guys
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Email support and let them know that your Easter icon disappeared and that you have the items to assemble the Faberge Egg.
    nmanian

Friend Code : ca6cb7
    MM Name : Naughty Norma

Post  nmanian Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:06 am

Just tried to use my Fabrege Egg charm and it disappeared! Apparently they are of no use when the quest ends.
    Also, charging the egg collection no longer gives cakes. It doesn't seem to much to expect to be warned if there is going to be an expiration date on charms or charging collection items you worked hard to earn!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:22 am

Wow - that sucks! Luckily, I just used the Faberge Egg thinking this might happen.

This is a RETARDED policy. There are people who get the egg at the last minute. Does that mean they have to use it right away? If so, the programmers might as well programmed the item so that it takes effect right after completion of the quest. Why give us the false believe that we can save it and use it at a time we deem most beneficial to us?

If I were you, I would put in a support request.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:31 am

nmanian wrote:Just tried to use my Fabrege Egg charm and it disappeared! Apparently they are of no use when the quest ends.

WHAT??? Shocked
    sorry. I'm flabbergasted. Was I supposed to know that? I suppose I could have, as Admin said in another post something about the (Valentine?)-Crystal heart not working after the event? No

I have the faithful heart running and wanted to use the Egg afterwards...

Admin wrote:This is a RETARDED policy. There are people who get the egg at the last minute. Does that mean they have to use it right away? If so, the programmers might as well programmed the item so that it takes effect right after completion of the quest. Why give us the false believe that we can save it and use it at a time we deem most beneficial to us?

You are completely right. This is really a joke. I will definitively write to support as soon as I have the time. Evil or Very Mad
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Can anyone else confirm that it also did not work for them now that the event is over?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:59 pm

I can confirm that charging the egg collection no longer gives Easter cakes:(
    Trekker
    Trekker

Post  Trekker Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:27 pm

sfinley ibrahim wrote:I can confirm that charging the egg collection no longer gives Easter cakes:(

We still seem to be able to gift Easter cakes, though, as I got one from you today. Did you get the one I sent in return?

I haven't tried the Faberge egg charm, though, as I've been running on the Faithful Heart and I didn't know if they would run together. Though from what I've read now, it sounds like it won't work anyway.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:31 pm

I believe some people still have Easter Cake in their Free Gift list. That should be disappearing soon too...
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Admin wrote:I believe some people still have Easter Cake in their Free Gift list. That should be disappearing soon too...
    Yep, it's in my gift list right now and it just changed out yesterday, so I would expect it to be there the rest of the week. I'm not sure whether the charm not working after the event is over is a bug, or intended action. The same thing did happen with the crystal hearts, but when I emailed support they provided me with codes for them to work. If somebody's Faberge charm doesn't work, do the same thing and request a code from them.

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Trekker wrote:
    sfinley ibrahim wrote:I can confirm that charging the egg collection no longer gives Easter cakes:(

We still seem to be able to gift Easter cakes, though, as I got one from you today. Did you get the one I sent in return?

I haven't tried the Faberge egg charm, though, as I've been running on the Faithful Heart and I didn't know if they would run together. Though from what I've read now, it sounds like it won't work anyway.

I sure did and it's going to be super yummy with my margaritas when I use my turtle:)
    Trekker
    Trekker

Post  Trekker Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:07 pm

sfinley ibrahim wrote:

I sure did and it's going to be super yummy with my margaritas when I use my turtle:)

Just don't drink too much or is there such a thing as EWI (Exploring While Intoxicated)? Laughing
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Just a lot of stumbling in the dark tongue
    Holley
    Holley

Post  Holley Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:57 am

I just tried to charge a couple of my eggs and I didn't get cakes either... Sad did anyone get an answer from support? (sorry if this was already covered... Tried to find the answer and ended here. :-).
    Thx!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:58 am