MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+18
Trtls88
warm10
BittyBrain
ycul
PegWalt
Waterkitsune
LaVentosa
Jae
DivaVampTina
Mbstr8k
karen_ni
Trekker
Juud
mmpeppermint
engineer
DiAnn2012
pianofingers
Admin
22 posters

Easter Event

PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Easter Event - Page 4 Empty Easter Event

Post  PegWalt Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Thank you for this information. Maybe now I can complete the Event.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Easter Event - Page 4 Empty Re: Easter Event

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:17 am

I would recommend players finalize their Easter Events. The event will be over soon. It's becoming increasingly harder to find friends with the Easter Bunny. I'm saving two batches of eggs for my collection Very Happy
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:22 am

Come visit me, I still have the bunny. Though he's getting increasingly hard to get a hold of as he likes to hide behind others, like the Rescuer guy. Smile
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:53 am

It's quite amusing when that happens, because then the Rescuer has bunny ears. albino
    Jae
    Jae

Friend Code : AskPlz

Post  Jae Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:44 am

Easter bunny sitings are common at my manor ~ perhaps it's because my Easter event is all messed up Wink
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:46 am

I'll be sure to visit you guys, leave hints, and feed your bunnies Very Happy
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Easter Event - Page 4 Empty End of Easter event advice....

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:38 am

So, when the Easter events officially end, do you think it worth sending your extra eggs to be opened by friends? I assume that we'd at least get the energy/coins.

Do you think these collections stick around and repeat next season/year? Seems pointless to junk up the collection page with things you can't get anymore of in the future....
    PegWalt

Post  PegWalt Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:12 am

I guess I'm still a little confused on your instructions for the screenshot of my manor. Like I said, I am not technically inclined and don't always understand a lot of technical terms regarding computers and usually need a show and tell to get it. Please excuse me regarding this.

So I take screenshot and when the window comes up, I select "to Photos". The image is sent to my Photos app that is along the bottom of my main Home page of iPad, correct?

Then, you say "You can then send it to Lily." Do I go to through the ??? button on right side of my manor to get to Contact Support and select for another message to them? How then do I attach the Photo?

Then, the rest of your response "or upload it to a free imagehost & send her the link to the image" I do not understand at all.

I'm almost embarrassed to post this to you. But at least it tells you that I need help, right? Thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter.

But the worst part is that I got an e-mail from Support today saying they are closing my ticket after I asked them 2 days in a row for the instructions on how to do the screenshot and get it to them, almost exactly per the above. So I wrote back and asked why they are closing it without at least giving me a code to get the Event back on my manor and again to ask how to get the screenshot to them. I guess I'll see what happens now. But if I could get the screenshot off to them today, may all is not in vain. At least I will know how to retrieve the Photo and send it.

Again, thanks for listening and possibly chuckling (ha-ha) about this situation.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:26 am

PegWalt wrote:I guess I'm still a little confused on your instructions for the screenshot of my manor. Like I said, I am not technically inclined and don't always understand a lot of technical terms regarding computers and usually need a show and tell to get it. Please excuse me regarding this.

So I take screenshot and when the window comes up, I select "to Photos". The image is sent to my Photos app that is along the bottom of my main Home page of iPad, correct?

Then, you say "You can then send it to Lily." Do I go to through the ??? button on right side of my manor to get to Contact Support and select for another message to them? How then do I attach the Photo?

Then, the rest of your response "or upload it to a free imagehost & send her the link to the image" I do not understand at all.

I'm almost embarrassed to post this to you. But at least it tells you that I need help, right? Thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter.

But the worst part is that I got an e-mail from Support today saying they are closing my ticket after I asked them 2 days in a row for the instructions on how to do the screenshot and get it to them, almost exactly per the above. So I wrote back and asked why they are closing it without at least giving me a code to get the Event back on my manor and again to ask how to get the screenshot to them. I guess I'll see what happens now. But if I could get the screenshot off to them today, may all is not in vain. At least I will know how to retrieve the Photo and send it.

Again, thanks for listening and possibly chuckling (ha-ha) about this situation.

Peg,

You'll send the image as an attachment to the reply you send to Lily via your e-mail. When you open lily's last e-mail, hit reply and then say something like"requested screenshot attached.". ...and whatever else you want to tell them. There should be a button somewhere on your open email page that says something about attachments. I don't know what email you are using and it is in a different location in different email programs. Once you find the attach button click on it, then find your image in your photo roll and click on it. It should now go back to your open email, you can sign it and hit send. All of this should be done on your iPad using the email program you have there.

I hope this helps.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Mbstr8k wrote:So, when the Easter events officially end, do you think it worth sending your extra eggs to be opened by friends? I assume that we'd at least get the energy/coins.

Do you think these collections stick around and repeat next season/year? Seems pointless to junk up the collection page with things you can't get anymore of in the future....

There really is no point in saving them, in my opinion. Just charge the Chocolate Egg and get your gold/Cakes that way.

I am pretty certain there will be different holiday events next year (will we all be playing that long?)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Peg, do you get your email on your iPad, or just your computer?
    PegWalt

Post  PegWalt Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:21 pm

I get my email on both computer and iPad. But if I write an email from my iPad, I only see it on the iPad and not on the computer. But when Lily responded to me, I saw it on both. I do still have one email from her on my iPad to forward to her which I think will go to her at 'support@6waves.com' I've seen the response from another person above and appreciate that and understand it. I have taken the screenshot of my manor and sent it "To Photos."
    But I will wait to here back from you before continuing.Thanks again for trying to help me out.
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 pm

Is there any way to get the charging items needed charge the easter egg collection besides receiving from friend as gifts. I still can't open my gift page and I have so many easter cakes to collect! Just wondering if they pop up from any of the rooms?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:49 pm

PegWalt wrote:I get my email on both computer and iPad. But if I write an email from my iPad, I only see it on the iPad and not on the computer. But when Lily responded to me, I saw it on both. I do still have one email from her on my iPad to forward to her which I think will go to her at 'support@6waves.com' I've seen the response from another person above and appreciate that and understand it. I have taken the screenshot of my manor and sent it "To Photos."
    But I will wait to here back from you before continuing.Thanks again for trying to help me out.

Hi Peg. Here's the process now that you have the photo in your Photo library.

1. Go to Photo app.
    2. Locate the photo. Click it to view the full size image.
    3. Press and hold on the image. A 'Copy' bubble will appear. Select it to copy the image.
    4. Go to you Mail app.
    5. Find the message from MM support (Lily)
    6. Press the Respond icon to respond to the message.
    7. In the compose window, double tap a white space. A bubble will appear. One of the options is Paste. Select it to paste your image into your email response.
    8. Enter the rest of the information requested from you, then send the message!

If you have any other questions, please send me a Private Message so that this thread stays on topic. Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:50 pm

ycul wrote:Is there any way to get the charging items needed charge the easter egg collection besides receiving from friend as gifts. I still can't open my gift page and I have so many easter cakes to collect! Just wondering if they pop up from any of the rooms?

Unfortunately, they have to be gifted. I dont even think they are buyable with diamonds.
    Jae
    Jae

Post  Jae Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Admin wrote:
    Mbstr8k wrote:So, when the Easter events officially end, do you think it worth sending your extra eggs to be opened by friends? I assume that we'd at least get the energy/coins.

There really is no point in saving them, in my opinion. Just charge the Chocolate Egg and get your gold/Cakes that way.

I am pretty certain there will be different holiday events next year (will we all be playing that long?)

Too bad the Cocolate Egg and Easter cakes aren't real...I get hungry when I see them Wink
    Jae
    Jae

Post  Jae Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Admin wrote:I'll be sure to visit you guys, leave hints, and feed your bunnies Very Happy

...you're on my pending friends list Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Sorry for the delay. Accepted! Very Happy
    Jae
    Jae

Post  Jae Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Admin wrote:Sorry for the delay. Accepted! Very Happy

No prob...Thanks, and Yay Smile
    PegWalt

Post  PegWalt Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:16 am

Thanks to you Admin and Mbstr8k for helping me get the screenshot to Lily at Support yesterday. She gave me a special code to complete the quest and event and I got my reward.

I really appreciate both of your efforts in helping this computer-technically-deprived Senior. They say we learn something new every day. Well, I certainly did yesterday. Thanks again. I just love this forum, it is so informative. Keep up the good work and ideas.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:00 pm

You're welcome Peg! Glad we were able to help.
    BittyBrain

Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

Easter Event - Page 4 Empty spare eggs

Post  BittyBrain Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:29 pm

[quote="Mbstr8k"]So, when the Easter events officially end, do you think it worth sending your extra eggs to be opened by friends? I assume that we'd at least get the energy/coins.

I've managed to charge the eggs 4 times and received 10 screws, 10 nuts, 5 springs, and 3 jewelry. So not enough to get the charm, but too many to abandon it all (maybe). I've got spare purple, blue and red eggs (17 total).

It looks like my options at this point are to either use diamonds to crack open the remaining eggs or ask friends to crack them for me. Does this sound right? I also don't have the news icon, so maybe this isn't worth the bother.

I'd hate to send the eggs to someone who ends up losing an egg they didn't want to give up, so if anyone else wants to crack eggs with me, let me know and I'll add you.

Thanks for setting up this forum and for all the great tips and hints!

Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Admin wrote:Easter Event - Page 4 Photo11

So, after acquiring all the items required to assemble the Faberge Egg, I received the above empty window. After that, my Easter icon disappeared.

Off to mail support!

As I was starting up the game tonight, it crashed and rebooted. When it came back up, this was the screen that I saw. I'm not sure what event it was supposed to be for, both the Seaside Memories and the Easter event icons are still there. It was really weird, though. I took a screenshot of it just in case.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:01 am

Time for you to mail support for the Faberge Egg!
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:06 am

So is the easter event still on? I still found some bunnies this morning, so now I have another 5 collections to charge and am all out of charging items pale
    sent out requests all over, but a lot of my friends seem to have springfever (meaning they don't touch the IPad even if it has a green Smartcover... Laughing )

Wasn't it supposed to stop these days? (How would one know)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:05 pm