MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+20
Catie12
engineer
pmf
Flipper
Dazza JP
Bettsy
Juud
LaVentosa
Faenzac
Nanc
hawkeyegirl
Admin
Mbstr8k
Lizmarvan
Trekker
mariahorn
leekumo
summerville
truperduper
sjwriter
24 posters

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements

sjwriter

Friend Code : 3965f8

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements Empty Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements

Post  sjwriter Mon May 14, 2012 9:15 am

(Captured from iTunes)

What's New in Version 1.7
    - New room - Pirate Brig
    - Apple Game Center is integrated
    - Achievements
    - Special panel for collectible items
    - Problems with pictures of some monsters are fixed

Admin Additions:
    Bugs Fixed
    1. Flashlight bug
    2. Empty Mystery Gifts

Bugs Not Fixed
    1. Chic on a Beach (good for us!)
    truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements Empty This is going to be a long day....

Post  truperduper Mon May 14, 2012 9:43 am

sjwriter wrote:(Captured from iTunes)

What's New in Version 1.7
    - New room - Pirate Brig
    - Apple Game Center is integrated
    - Achievements
    - Special panel for collectible items
    - Problems with pictures of some monsters are fixed

You can' t contact a friend until they update. Well, we will all be able to figure out quickly who is actively playing the game.

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements Empty Re: Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements

Post  Guest Mon May 14, 2012 9:52 am

Has anyone found the new room yet? If so, is it unlocked through quests? The only quest I have is Neptune
    summerville
    summerville

Friend Code : e8483e
    MM Name : summerville

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements Empty New version

Post  summerville Mon May 14, 2012 10:43 am

Achievements are kind of cool. Gives me something new to obsess about completing. It will be interesting to see if the glitches we like have been "fixed".
    leekumo

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements Empty Re: Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements

Post  leekumo Mon May 14, 2012 11:31 am

Brad5868 wrote:Has anyone found the new room yet? If so, is it unlocked through quests? The only quest I have is Neptune
    yes,just like the 16th room,u can open it through several quests.
    mariahorn

Post  mariahorn Mon May 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Don't have the pirate room yet but so far I loooooooove the new update!!! The achievements give you something to work for when you don't have quests, but the rewards for achievements are awesome!!!!!!!!! They come in the form of treasure chest that will show up in your inventory. Best one I got so far was 500 of each thing you need to explore rooms, and also got 500 of every we open for banishing snatchins.

Post  Guest Mon May 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Seems to be a pretty nice update so far. I have noticed that like the facebook version your collection shows up when you receive an item for that collection. Only thing is that not everyone has updated so it's hard to visit friends... but so far I like. Also, I hesitate to say it so quickly but it looks like mystery gifts might be fixed.
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Mon May 14, 2012 7:34 pm

I just received a pleasant surprise when I visited a friend; I received a cup of coffee. I don't know if that was one of the usual items you might get, like the battery or rune stones, or if it just appeared as I fulfilled an achievement, but it was nice.
    Lizmarvan

Post  Lizmarvan Mon May 14, 2012 7:44 pm

mariahorn wrote:Don't have the pirate room yet but so far I loooooooove the new update!!! The achievements give you something to work for when you don't have quests, but the rewards for achievements are awesome!!!!!!!!! They come in the form of treasure chest that will show up in your inventory. Best one I got so far was 500 of each thing you need to explore rooms, and also got 500 of every we open for banishing snatchins.

I have not seen anything like this as rewards for achievements, just coffee and tesla coils.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Mon May 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Lizmarvan wrote:
    mariahorn wrote:Don't have the pirate room yet but so far I loooooooove the new update!!! The achievements give you something to work for when you don't have quests, but the rewards for achievements are awesome!!!!!!!!! They come in the form of treasure chest that will show up in your inventory. Best one I got so far was 500 of each thing you need to explore rooms, and also got 500 of every we open for banishing snatchins.

I have not seen anything like this as rewards for achievements, just coffee and tesla coils.

I've gotten a few coffee cups today, tesla coils, and whatnot. I think that the reward for reaching a certain achievement level is what appears at the end of the measurement bar for each achievement.

Time to make a new guide.....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Mon May 14, 2012 8:30 pm

I am late to the party. Loading the update now! Will post feedback and update notes soon. Very Happy

Servers are being hammered - can't visit any friends currently.
    hawkeyegirl

MM Name : Santa23

Post  hawkeyegirl Mon May 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Wow. It's crashing constantly for me right now. Frustrating!
    Nanc

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements Empty Can't visit or gift

Post  Nanc Mon May 14, 2012 11:05 pm

hawkeyegirl wrote:Wow. It's crashing constantly for me right now. Frustrating!

It was working fine for me during the day except for my friends who hadn't updated. For the past few hours I can't see any of my friends, give gifts or make requests to friends. pale
    Faenzac

Friend Code : 7329d4
    MM Name : Colleen

Post  Faenzac Mon May 14, 2012 11:28 pm

I'm having a lot of issues with the update, can't visit friends & friends can't visit me (friend who have updated) getting the need Internet connection message again for practically every action I do. I can't even post a message on my wall! affraid affraid Anyone else experiencing this? And any suggestions on what I can do?

Last edited by Faenzac on Mon May 14, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 14, 2012 11:29 pm

The servers are overloaded. They should return to normal in a day or two or ten.
    Faenzac

Friend Code : 7329d4
    MM Name : Colleen

Post  Faenzac Mon May 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Admin wrote:The servers are overloaded. They should return to normal in a day or two or ten.

Lol - or ten!! Too funny! I guess that makes sense with the servers. Thanks!
    truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

Post  truperduper Tue May 15, 2012 1:56 am

Faenzac wrote:I'm having a lot of issues with the update, can't visit friends & friends can't visit me (friend who have updated) getting the need Internet connection message again for practically every action I do. I can't even post a message on my wall! affraid affraid Anyone else experiencing this? And any suggestions on what I can do?
    Have you manually closed down mm then totally closed down the iPad . It seemed to work for me in that friends were able to visit. Just a guess but worth a try.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Tue May 15, 2012 9:00 am

Mbstr8k wrote:Time to make a new guide.....
    my thoughts exactly. Smile
    are u going to start one? We'll all help, I think - I made a couple of screenshots so I might remember what the rewards of each lvl of the achievments would be, but some of them I already have on lvl 3 or 4...

@admin: lots of friends that have not updated though - but you are my one and only "server does not respond" how is that? also the server overload? anyone solved that problem yet?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 15, 2012 9:44 am

LaVentosa wrote:@admin: lots of friends that have not updated though - but you are my one and only "server does not respond" how is that? also the server overload? anyone solved that problem yet?

I was told by other they experienced the same thing yesterday while attempting to visit me even after I have updated.

Try again today and let me know what happens Very Happy
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements Empty No new guide for achievements....

Post  Mbstr8k Tue May 15, 2012 10:13 am

Time to make a new guide.....

Well, I went through and wrote the names of the achievements and what you had to do and reward for each achievement as I have them on my wall. Noticed one thing make it impossible to create a list without everyone contributing....and including the icon as the clue for each achievement.

The name of the achievement changes as you get your ribbons! There is no set achievement number, so there is no way to distinguish, other than by icon, one from another really.
    Juud
    Juud

MM Name : Juud

Post  Juud Tue May 15, 2012 10:27 am

Absolutely LOVE the new update! I was out of quests, so it is nice to have all the new ones for the pirate room. The achievements are really great, finally an easy way to get some coll stuff like food and charms. .

After unlocking one achievement (forgat which one...) I got 5 of each charging items! So 5 diver's masks, 5 bosun whistles, 5 rapiers and so on.

My only complaint is that oil cans, golden seeds, gravitrons and containers are still hard to get. I've got over 10,000 runestones, and only 5 energy cells for the laboratory, which cost me 50 to enter.

Apart from that, great update!
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Tue May 15, 2012 11:15 am

Admin wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:@admin: lots of friends that have not updated though - but you are my one and only "server does not respond" how is that? also the server overload? anyone solved that problem yet?

I was told by other they experienced the same thing yesterday while attempting to visit me even after I have updated.

Try again today and let me know what happens Very Happy

I'm still getting no server response for you as well.:-(. Will attempt to completely shut down iPad and then try again.
    Bettsy
    Bettsy

Friend Code : 29d677
    MM Name : Bettsy

Post  Bettsy Tue May 15, 2012 6:30 pm

I have just noticed that when I look on my wall all my friends have the correct experience level but the same reputation level as me. When I look at someone else's wall everyone has the same reputation level as the owner of the wall. 

Was it like this before the upgrade but I didn't notice or is this a bug do you think?

I am also getting the "no server connection" response for one of my friends No
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Tue May 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Bettsy wrote:I have just noticed that when I look on my wall all my friends have the correct experience level but the same reputation level as me. When I look at someone else's wall everyone has the same reputation level as the owner of the wall. 

Was it like this before the upgrade but I didn't notice or is this a bug do you think?

The rep level has always been that way. No reason why.

I'm still getting no service connection,, too. :-(
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Bettsy wrote:I have just noticed that when I look on my wall all my friends have the correct experience level but the same reputation level as me. When I look at someone else's wall everyone has the same reputation level as the owner of the wall. 

This bug has existed for a while. I'm surprised it still isn't fixed, as it should be easy to fix.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:46 pm