MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+20
Catie12
engineer
pmf
Flipper
Dazza JP
Bettsy
Juud
LaVentosa
Faenzac
Nanc
hawkeyegirl
Admin
Mbstr8k
Lizmarvan
Trekker
mariahorn
leekumo
summerville
truperduper
sjwriter
24 posters

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements - Page 2 Empty Re: Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements

Post  Admin Tue May 15, 2012 11:04 pm

I have completely restarted my iPad. Some friends can visit my manor now. If you couldn't previously, give it a go now Very Happy

I have updated the first post in this thread to list some of the fixed, and unfixed, bugs. If you have more to add, please let me know.
    sjwriter

Friend Code : 3965f8

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements - Page 2 Empty Re: Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements

Post  sjwriter Tue May 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Thanks, Rainkid.
    I receive a suggestion that the topic be changed to say something like "Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements", for better info search. See if you think this is necessary as well.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Tue May 15, 2012 11:29 pm

That's a good idea. I have made the change so you can sit back, and relax! Very Happy
    sjwriter

Friend Code : 3965f8

Post  sjwriter Tue May 15, 2012 11:55 pm

Great and thanks!

Back to the game discussion. This update looks good to me too, pretty stable while having more features (the Achievements exist for some time already in the Facebook version). And it gives me a convenient way to identify inactive players... I won't remove them right now though it makes the visit to friends very sluggish.

Another thing is the integration with Game Center. I think it is nice as well, but just wonder how long it takes to achieve targets like getting to level 300 or 1000, or completing 1000 quests. So is that GI is for sure to introduce a lot more updates on this game? Smile

LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed May 16, 2012 5:16 am

Admin wrote:Try again today and let me know what happens Very Happy
    You're good now Smile I visited and even got a chocolate visiting you - in the same window that usually shows the batteries etc. (got the screenshot to prove it),

I really like the update. The Jolly roger might become an annoing thing (as the divers mask is, well - somehow they have to make their money...) once I reache the Pirate brig, but as I'm not even in the ufo, I'm hopeful at least one of my friends might climb up to the 199ers - or ist there another way to get them without buying?

@charlotte so how are we going to do this? sort of:
    *picture* - ribbon 1: name: xxx - cup of coffee ribbon2: newname: yyyy - chocolate
    and with the chests including which contents? calls for a spreadsheet...

I also realized the achievments names change after you proceed - which is just another confusing element in the game I think. (they could have used 2 words and just changed the first, like "apprentice, journeyman, master etc...)
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed May 16, 2012 7:50 am

I was able to unlock the jolly roger for 30 diamonds on my gift wall, but others dont have it there ???
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed May 16, 2012 10:12 am

Dazza JP wrote:I was able to unlock the jolly roger for 30 diamonds on my gift wall, but others dont have it there ???
    aaah.. it's one of those. Not like the Diver's mask at all then, but like the coconuts. No, I haven't had the jolly on my giftlist yet. cyclops
    Flipper

Post  Flipper Wed May 16, 2012 1:04 pm

I have the update for a couple of days now, but I still only have the emerald quest. Does anybody already have quests for the pirate room (or even a pirate room itself)?
    My manor still shows two rooms with a questionmark, the one above the dining room, and the one next to the african room.
    hawkeyegirl

MM Name : Santa23

Post  hawkeyegirl Wed May 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Flipper wrote:I have the update for a couple of days now, but I still only have the emerald quest. Does anybody already have quests for the pirate room (or even a pirate room itself)?
    My manor still shows two rooms with a questionmark, the one above the dining room, and the one next to the african room.

I have quests to open up the pirate room. I think you only get them once you are through the Emerald quest and the UFO quests (Energy of the Stars). I don't know where the pirate room will be. I have a ship in a bottle that is outside of my manor - in the upper left hand corner (similar to how the UFO is outside of the manor on the bottom).
    pmf

Friend Code : b4e9e0
    MM Name : pmf

Post  pmf Wed May 16, 2012 5:35 pm

That would be the pirate room. The first quest is relatively simple, goes pretty fast.

However, I see some glitches in the achievements. Just reached second level with the tools, but the promised chest didn't drop.

[quote="hawkeyegirl"]
    Flipper wrote:I have the update for a couple of days now, but I still only have the emerald quest. Does anybody already have quests for the pirate room (or even a pirate room itself)?
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed May 16, 2012 5:48 pm

pmf wrote:However, I see some glitches in the achievements. Just reached second level with the tools, but the promised chest didn't drop.
    I did an spreadsheet today for following the achievments and I don't think there is any achievment that drops the chest on first lvl. I'm not sure wich one you mean "tool belt" or the one after it with the "tool bag", but one has a Tesla coil after reaching 1st ribbon, the other a cup of coffee?
    I might be wrong though...
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Wed May 16, 2012 5:59 pm

LaVentosa wrote:
    You're good now Smile I visited and even got a chocolate visiting you - in the same window that usually shows the batteries etc. (got the screenshot to prove it),

Did you get the achievement for visiting friends right after you saw that window? I had the same thing happen to me, but it was because I had just completed an achievement rather than a normal operation of the game.
    Catie12

Friend Code : 713eae
    MM Name : Moondancer

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements - Page 2 Empty Irate room and crashing issues

Post  Catie12 Thu May 17, 2012 11:39 am

anyoneissues anyone know what or when pirate room appears? When my game works it doesn't show a pirate room??? Do you hav do be at a certain level? Why do some players have pirate room and some of us don't have it. or now I can't even get into my manor. Game will not load and open, I am one very unhappy player. an anyone help?
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Thu May 17, 2012 1:10 pm

From what I've seen so far, there are several stages to reaching the new room - 1st you have an empty bottle, then you see a ship in the bottle but with a needle and thread and you have to construct it by gathering 100's of tools - but these can be gifted by friends. Finally you get a completed ship and presumably entry to the new room and you can start collecting. I've only visited one friend with a completed ship. They must have had loads of high level friends as some of the tools require levels of 150 & 199 to be able to gift. I think it will take me some time!
    karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Post  karen_ni Thu May 17, 2012 11:27 pm

What are the levels for the "Tireless" achievement? It says I need to only get to 250 energy for the next level but have a max of 620 energy. I have achieved only the first level so far.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Thu May 17, 2012 11:35 pm

karen_ni wrote:What are the levels for the "Tireless" achievement? It says I need to only get to 250 energy for the next level but have a max of 620 energy. I have achieved only the first level so far.

Karen,

Problem is that the achievements change names after you reach each level. If you open all the achievements count down and tell me which achievement it is. LaVentosa and I are trying to create a new spreadsheet for the achievements. We might be able figure it out from that.:-)
    karen_ni

Post  karen_ni Thu May 17, 2012 11:43 pm

I think it is the 25th achievement. It is the one where you have to attain certain energy levels. Mine says level 250 but I am well above that.

On another note, has anyone else had a problem where the achievement says for instance "charge 200 collections" but then it shows that I have charged 221/267. Obviously I have charged more than 200. Weird.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Fri May 18, 2012 4:49 pm

karen_ni wrote:I think it is the 25th achievement. It is the one where you have to attain certain energy levels. Mine says level 250 but I am well above that.

On another note, has anyone else had a problem where the achievement says for instance "charge 200 collections" but then it shows that I have charged 221/267. Obviously I have charged more than 200. Weird.
    I think it actually means "charge 200 more collections", so the goal that is shown should be correct.

As for the energy, have you leveled up recently? What happened for me is that the achievement was only recognized once something has changed. Next time you level up and your energy level changes, you should get the ribbon. The same thing goes for friends too in case anyone is curious...
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Tue May 22, 2012 3:33 pm

To those of you who have opened the pirate's brig:

Were you able to find friends who could gift the Lifeboats (lvl. 150) and Sails (lvl. 199)? I have 2 friends who are over level 150, and have received about 6 lifeboats so far, and I only have 1 sail from the quest. Did you just buy the rest of the items with diamonds? Do I have any chance without spending the diamonds? Thanks for the input!
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements - Page 2 Empty Pirate brig requirements and achievements

Post  Mbstr8k Tue May 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Check here http://www.mmuff.com/t279-guide-to-opening-rooms-and-visiting-requirements to see all that you will have to collect to construct the pirate brig. I have gotten the quest without completing the UFO quests....but I did complete emerald and Neptune.

Also, you can check under guides for the new guide to achievements...it lists levels and rewards for each..

FYI the pop-up when you complete a ribbon does not show the award you get that specific time. I'd keep an eye on your achievement list, so you know what your next reward is. Very Happy
    karen_ni

Post  karen_ni Tue May 22, 2012 9:17 pm

engineer wrote:To those of you who have opened the pirate's brig:

Were you able to find friends who could gift the Lifeboats (lvl. 150) and Sails (lvl. 199)? I have 2 friends who are over level 150, and have received about 6 lifeboats so far, and I only have 1 sail from the quest. Did you just buy the rest of the items with diamonds? Do I have any chance without spending the diamonds? Thanks for the input!

I have this problem too! I don't have any friends over 150, some who are close but not quite there so my guess is I will have to purchase those. I have only one of each so far and don't anticipate getting too many more.
    JazzLamb

Post  JazzLamb Tue May 22, 2012 9:36 pm

karen_ni wrote:
    engineer wrote:To those of you who have opened the pirate's brig:

I have this problem too! I don't have any friends over 150, some who are close but not quite there so my guess is I will have to purchase those. I have only one of each so far and don't anticipate getting too many more.

Me, too!
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Wed May 23, 2012 10:50 am

karen_ni wrote:

Yep, I bought them last night. My bank account is hurting after that one!
    hawkeyegirl

MM Name : Santa23

Post  hawkeyegirl Wed May 23, 2012 11:13 am

I have three friends over 150 and only one friend at level 199. I requested a few of the items from them, but then got impatient and purchased the rest. Wink
    Catie12

Friend Code : 713eae
    MM Name : Moondancer

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements - Page 2 Empty pirate quest information needed

Post  Catie12 Wed May 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Can someone please share the level requirements for the other pirate quest items besides lifeboats and sails. I can't think of them all right now but there are different kinds of tools etc and I don't know which friends to request items from.
    Thanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:06 am