MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+20
Catie12
engineer
pmf
Flipper
Dazza JP
Bettsy
Juud
LaVentosa
Faenzac
Nanc
hawkeyegirl
Admin
Mbstr8k
Lizmarvan
Trekker
mariahorn
leekumo
summerville
truperduper
sjwriter
24 posters

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements

karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements - Page 3 Empty Re: Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements

Post  karen_ni Wed May 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Moon dancer wrote:Can someone please share the level requirements for the other pirate quest items besides lifeboats and sails. I can't think of them all right now but there are different kinds of tools etc and I don't know which friends to request items from.
    Thanks

If you go to the "guides" section, there is a post that tell you which level you need to gift items. Scroll down and the pirate's brig is on there. It is very helpful!
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements - Page 3 Empty Re: Version 1.7 - Pirate Brig & Achievements

Post  Dazza JP Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:39 am

karen_ni wrote:
    Moon dancer wrote:Can someone please share the level requirements for the other pirate quest items besides lifeboats and sails. I can't think of them all right now but there are different kinds of tools etc and I don't know which friends to request items from.
    Thanks

If you go to the "guides" section, there is a post that tell you which level you need to gift items. Scroll down and the pirate's brig is on there. It is very helpful!

Completed the pirate brig today, had to purchase most of the sails and some lifeboats. Lack of diamonds on my manor now !!!
    Azahara

Friend Code : 767b0f

Post  Azahara Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:19 pm

hawkeyegirl wrote:
    Flipper wrote:I have the update for a couple of days now, but I still only have the emerald quest. Does anybody already have quests for the pirate room (or even a pirate room itself)?
    My manor still shows two rooms with a questionmark, the one above the dining room, and the one next to the african room.

I have quests to open up the pirate room. I think you only get them once you are through the Emerald quest and the UFO quests (Energy of the Stars). I don't know where the pirate room will be. I have a ship in a bottle that is outside of my manor - in the upper left hand corner (similar to how the UFO is outside of the manor on the bottom).

I haven't quests to open the pirate room. I haven't emerald quest. I haven't ufo quests... And i cant visits friends with a hight level.
    My game is really bad Mad
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Azahara wrote:I haven't quests to open the pirate room. I haven't emerald quest. I haven't ufo quests... And i cant visits friends with a hight level.
    You have neither UFO nor Pirate Ship and have NO quest at all??? That's probably a bug. You should contact GI-support.
    Azahara

Friend Code : 767b0f

Post  Azahara Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:01 pm

i still have some quest: special mis soup, mechanical helper, samurai sandals, the power and passion of the ocean, fly into our nets, sakura bonsai, and rich heritage. I'll try to finish them...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Azahara wrote:i still have some quest: special mis soup, mechanical helper, samurai sandals, the power and passion of the ocean, fly into our nets, sakura bonsai, and rich heritage. I'll try to finish them...

Those quests will lead the the UFO and Pirate room quests.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:13 am