MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

To send thank you gifts or not....

truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

To send thank you gifts or not.... Empty To send thank you gifts or not....

Post  truperduper Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:04 pm

I am staring at the gifts my wonderful friends have sent me and don’t know what to do. Do I send the thank you gifts or not? I don’t want to upset anyone by not saying thank you or by saying thank you! It seems counter-productive to leave messages on walls asking if I should be sending the gifts. What is everyone doing? Crying or Very sad
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

To send thank you gifts or not.... Empty Re: To send thank you gifts or not....

Post  mlle. scarlett Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:07 pm

I have had one friend ask me not to send thank you gifts. To the other 3 or 4, I've sent them as usual.
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:13 pm

A number of my friends have asked for no thank you gifts or only a couple of gifts. In cases where I don't know the sender's wishes, and if they have been very generous, I err on the side of caution and send back more than 2 but less than 6.
    karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Post  karen_ni Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Truperduper, I am one of your friends! I like to get mystery gifts back because that way I know whether or not my gifts went through. One night, I thought I had sent tons of gifts out only to discover that almost none were received by my recipients. Come to find out, my daughter was downloading a video and my internet was so slow that my gifts weren't going through. I personally send thank you's to everyone for all gifts unless I have been asked not to send them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:14 am