MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 14 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:48 pm

@Ann H

Yeah I noticed too, GI has punished us for our crimes! Lol!

And now, we go back to old school playing. LOL!
    Day 1 of the update I actually started TRADING with 3 multigifters! We were laughing about it! Oh the good ol' days! It felt nostalgic! lol!

And now I remember a lot of the people I chat with were from those good old days when you have to charm, flirt, threaten someone negotiating for a grilled phoenix, tyrannosaurus fillet or tooth fairy! Lol! This is going to be fun! LOL!
    Kyfyang

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 14 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Kyfyang Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:06 pm

I found the emerald Smile IN THE BEDROOM!!!

I was searching the Bathroom for over 30 times then realized that I was searching the wrong room...LOL...thanks to myself for no paying attention to details Smile

Thank you my Queen Smile

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:18 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!

Everyday you make me laugh!

Congratulations!!! Celebrations are in order Smile
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Glad I can make you laugh Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:34 pm

It does serve it's purpose! Smile
    Thank you!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:40 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:UPDATE ON THE LATEST VERSION

1. Sticking Roamers don't work anymore.
    2. Charm stacking as previously discussed no longer works but floral artifact plus charm still works.
    3. Gifting still has cancel button but seems unreliable. I will experiment first some more or otherwise we go back to trading! Woohoo! Lol!
    4. Collections from past events still good.
    5. Pointers are red???
    6. All level requirements for charge items can be seen at the top of the pop-up box when you 'Ask a Friend'.
    7. There are dozens of roamers in your own manor.
    8. Seems stable, so far.
    9. No change on wall gifting.
    10. No issue on artifacts. It's all still there.
    11. Make sure you a lot of keys - seeds, containers, etc before crossing over.
    12. Building the island just like building UFO and brig.
    13. Existing runestones and magic books won't count for quests so you can stock up before updating, but leave them in your gift box until the quest requesting for it appears!
    14. Accept your gifts BEFORE you update! Accepting gifts in the new version is a major pain in the...
    15. Make sure you have one charge left each of the Brig sets before updating.

Will let you all know what new incidences I find from the new update Smile

3 new collection sets are available and some are really cute! Smile

So in the meantime, I'm back baby! Smile

Keep coming back on this page and post for my new finds. P.18 post #270

EDITED: To include great tips from HAWKEYEGIRL & SHADOWCAT!
    @ HAWKEYEGIRL & SHADOWCAT!
    Thank you guys! We're not friends but I want to say thank you for sharing, it was kind of you! My friends and I are grateful! Smile

UPDATED TODAY

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

LOL....

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:44 pm

I know I laughed at you? But you may just very well have the last laugh...

I've been searching the African room for the robinson's umbrella for 2 days and nothing. I look at the quest, it's in the hunting room! LOL! Hmmm, you might be contagious!!! I should stop visiting your manor too much! Lol!

Karma is a bitch! Lol!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:WHAT'S NEW & REMINDERS

1. Collection items accumulated before you receive the quest will not be counted and you would have to acquire them again. If someone has gifted you items in advance, keep them in your gift box until the quest appears and only then should you accept them.
    2. It is wiser to request charge items on the wall than asking for a visit.
    3. Accepting gifts require 3 taps now. Why? Why? We have to send GI a lot of complaints for this but be nice!
    4. Accepting mystery gifts still the same.
    5. For the OCD, collecting gifts are very neat Smile it balls up like a ringworm! Lol! I know this is useless info but it's cute!
    @AMANDA, a feature especially dedicated to you Smile
    6. Requesting from walls is easier with each pop-up box showing the required level for the item to be gifted.
    7. Visiting made easy - automatically skips friends who have not installed new version. Nice!
    8. Don't trade with the Seafarer that looks like Blackbeard until you get the quest. Please save your maps.
    9. The pieces of the island photo will come out while you still have quests for the Brig collections. It will seem like you have no option but to buy the pieces. However, once you clear the quests, another set of quests will appear telling you where to find them. So if you don't want to shell out for diamonds, just explore. Remember, diamonds will be harder to come by after you update. Big spenders may have to re-assess Smile

EDITED: To include great tips from HAWKEYEGIRL & SHADOWCAT!  
    @ HAWKEYEGIRL & SHADOWCAT!  
    Thank you guys! We're not friends but I want to say thank you for sharing, it was kind of you! My friends and I are grateful! Smile

UPDATED as of Today 11:30 GMT/UTC

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:56 pm

LOL...I am sorry my Queen....you are contaminated Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 14 Empty HEARTY MEAL QUEST

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:15 am

OMG there's a HEARTY MEAL QUEST requiring 25 tyrannosaurus fillets, 25 miso soups and 25 tiramisu's!

NOTE:
    If you haven't updated, request for these but don't accept them until you get to the quest.
    If you have friends who have updated, try to send them some.

If you have updated and your friends send these to you, don't accept until you actually get to the quest.

GRR! Damn quest!

UPDATE:
    Thank you to all who sent me all the 75 items. My deepest gratitude to everyone! Smile Kisses!

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Post  Ann H Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:15 am

I don't know if I want to say thanks for the latest update or ask if you are dreaming since you are sleep deprived. LOL.

Thanks for the heads up. I have added the fillet, soup, and triamisu to my wish list. I am so I will be way behind you in completing the quest.

Thanks for keeping the love alive.....
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:19 am

Soon as I'm done, will send some your way Smile
    Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Post  Ann H Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:46 am

Thanks Queen. no hurry. Have a good evening. I was going to buy a soda to drink but the hotel is charging almost 3 times the normal amount so I guess I will just have to drink water. I am off to do some work now, Embarassed
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 14 Empty SHARING UPDATE SMILES

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:48 am

This is an apropos quote my dear friend, Tata, posted on my wall.

Update? We can cope...
    "Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words!"
    lol!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:51 am

Ann H wrote:Thanks Queen. no hurry. Have a good evening. I was going to buy a soda to drink but the hotel is charging almost 3 times the normal amount so I guess I will just have to drink water. I am off to do some work now, Embarassed

Suck it up, we only live once! Lol!
    Have a great day at work, sweetie! Smile
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 14 Empty Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects

Post  PegWalt Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:11 pm

Hello, My Queen!
    We are not friends, but I have been enjoying this thread immensely. Good job to you and your fellow subjects for all of the good information here.

My question is in regards to the "stock piling of items needed for quests in your gift box until you need them for the quests." Is there a limitation to amount of gifts that can be held there before they are taken and can it cause an overload of any sort?

Thank you, in advance, for your response and have a great day!!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:21 pm

Thank you for your kind words Smile I do have great friends Smile

You will only be able to view 100. After that, you won't see other gifts anymore until you accept those. So far, you have to crossover with 80. 5 books and 25 each for the hearty meal. So you still have 20 for requesting items once you crossover. The gifts are there but will show only after you accept the 20, close your box and re-open. And no, it doesn't overload Smile

sunnyind
    sunnyind

Friend Code : 139aae
    MM Name : sunnyind

Post  sunnyind Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Hey queen, how come when we ask for charging items to our friends, we receive in multiple but when we give or take collection gift we cannot do multiple. Do you know the answer?
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:39 pm

I don't have the answer yet sunnyind, but your trail of thought is correct. But you see, there is no gift confirmation when we send from our wall so maybe that's why we can still send several from there.
    sunnyind
    sunnyind

Post  sunnyind Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:41 pm

yes, you are right. If you notice we can only receive at the most 5 multiple charging items, I don't know if we can send or receive more than that.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:43 pm

I have received more than 5 from one person. So it is possible. That now, is wifi dependent.
    DanW77
    DanW77

MM Name : DanW

Post  DanW77 Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:42 pm

I am not clear what gift box is....does that mean do not accept unti they are needed or can they be in your collection but uncharged?
    DanW77
    DanW77

MM Name : DanW

Post  DanW77 Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Can you have that many gifts waiting?
    sunnyind
    sunnyind

Post  sunnyind Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Which collection has trex filet, please let me know.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:12 am