MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 2 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:10 am

I'm crying from laughing, Amanda! It is my standing favorite! Especially now that I have a visual of the goatie that was the victim of it all! Smile
    Carriejh77
    Carriejh77

Friend Code : Ask!
    MM Name : Carriejh77

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 2 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Carriejh77 Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:12 am

Anything less than at least a lil bit crazy is B-O-R-I-N-G!! Life's too short not to live it to where you can tell CRAZY stories about it. Rolling Eyes
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:21 am

You like me coz I'm where you live in Texas! LOL
    Carriejh77
    Carriejh77

Friend Code : Ask!
    MM Name : Carriejh77

Post  Carriejh77 Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:26 am

QueenVictoria wrote:You like me coz I'm where you live in Texas! LOL

Hehe! That is part of it my Queen! But I've only been down here in the dang heat and humidity of South Texan Victorian land for a short time due to work. Where you living these days?
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 2 Empty SENDING GIFTS OFFSITE

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:36 am

SENDING GIFTS WITHOUT VISITING FRIEND & SENDING LEPRECHAUN and BEACH BAGS

Sometimes we get locked inside our manor or our dear friends cannot be visited and it bugs us that we can't return the kindness. You're tossing and turning at night and you just can't sleep! So this is the way you gift, off site:

Go to the friends list. Look for your friend, then press gift. You can send both charge items and/or collection items. And for the talented multi-gifter, you'll figure it out!

Next, the leprechaun items and beach bags do not show in our gift boxes but someone always needs a vacation and a little luck! So, to gift these items:

Open the collections box, go to the collection set then press the gift box icon beside the x-mark beneath the desired item. It will open your friend list and find your friend. This is harder for the multi-gifter but your desire to gift will overpower the pain! Lol!

There is always a way to spread some love! Smile

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot title)
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:40 am

Carriejh77 wrote:
    QueenVictoria wrote:You like me coz I'm where you live in Texas! LOL

Hehe! That is part of it my Queen! But I've only been down here in the dang heat and humidity of South Texan Victorian land for a short time due to work. Where you living these days?

I live in the Philippines, its in Asia. It's 1:30pm where I'm at, of Thursday Smile
    I don't want to rub it in but I will, we don't experience humidity. LOL! Our weather is sunny and sunnier with some scattered rains and showers. It's a tropical country. And people are as warm as the weather! Smile

Except me, when I get rubbed the wrong way! LOL
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 2 Empty Johnny Be Good

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:48 am

Sharing a laugh with my friends!

Little Johnny is visiting his Granddad on the farm.
    He races into the farmhouse and yells excitedly to his Granddad:  'Hey Granddad, the bull is fucking the cow'.
    Granddad informs Johnny that he won't tolerate this sort of playground language on his farm and that in future if Johnny wants to inform him about such things he should say something like 'Granddad the bull is surprising the cow.'
    A few weeks later Johnny is again visiting the farm.
    Once again he comes racing in and yells: 'Granddad the bull is surprising the cows.'
    Granddad says to Johnny: 'I'm pleased to hear that after my conversation with you a few weeks ago you have cleaned up your language. However, your grammar is not quite correct. It is not 'the bull is surprising the cows'. It is 'the bull is surprising the cow'. The bull can only surprise one cow at a time'.
    Johnny replies:  'No Granddad, the bull is surprising all the cows because he's fucking the horse!

Oopsy! Are we supposed to keep jokes rated G?
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 2 Empty MAXIMIZING CHARMS

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:36 am

MAXIMIZING CHARMS

For the sake of simplicity, I shall assume that you want XP, energy and luck. If you're not so much into having it all, you can just choose the combination you wish for.

Make sure this is done at the START of a level, not towards the end coz the energy restoration will kill you if you level up right away.  It's just wasted.  There's a reason for the order it's done here, so follow as stated.

1. Charge Wild Beauty floral artifact. If you have no floral artifacts, start with #2. But these are easy to find so have someone gift them to you.
    2. Put copper elephant.
    3. Wait 5 mins. Put a copper Phoenix.
    * You're basically just gonna let those waste away so gift, tip, chat, charge items for keys.
    4. One minute before Elephant runs out, put the golden turtle up.  When elephant expires, choose golden clover from pop-up box.
    * If the pop up box doesn't come up, choose a helper or explore a room, it will come out after.  That's the reason for 5 minute interval.
    5. One minute before copper Phoenix runs out, choose the golden elephant.  When Phoenix runs out, choose copper elephant from pop-up box.
    6.  Put another copper Phoenix on - you can't put anything else by this time.  You can already explore while waiting this out so you use  up your full energy from leveling up. So then you'll need the energy restoration part by the time the 30 mins are up.
    7. Last part is very tricky! 10 seconds before charm expires, open the box and choose the silver sun.  Count the 10 seconds down with the charm and soon as it hits 0, press the USE button. Then the pop up box will open, then you choose the golden phoenix.
    * If you're slow, and the pop up box beats you to the punch I guess you can still charge your nano reactor or the other flower set for energy restoration, if you have it.  If you got loads of breakfasts, this is actually not necessary.  Unless you're merely going for the failed room exploration achievement award, which you can do once your golden elephant expires.
    8. Then each time a charm expires, just replace from pop up.  When your golden elephant expires though. It means you've sat through it 1.5 hours so it may be time to take a break.  Or if you want to continue still, then wait for the last elephant to countdown to 10 secs and follow step 7 but choosing the golden elephant this time.  

Notice this is for the true addict! Prepare to haul ass if you do this, it's literally a marathon so not for the weak of heart!

Of course, you need a few of these charms in stock before you start. And make sure you have loads of corals, cannonballs, batteries, containers, seeds and gravitons so it's best to do this after you win some achievement chests with these or have acquired enough stock.

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot title)
    Cakediva

MM Name : Cakediva

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 2 Empty What?? Your leaving? :-(

Post  Cakediva Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:32 pm

We have only just met!! Lol. Seriously though, thanks for all the help you have given!! You are a great friend to have in MM!! :-)
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Cakediva, I know and I'm sorry but let's see the updates if they will lure me back in. I'm always going to update my game. And in the short time we were friends I want to say thank you for connecting with me Smile
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Found you Smile

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Hey you! Home from work? You got all goodies from me?
    strawberrie

Friend Code : ask me
    MM Name : Strawberrie

Post  strawberrie Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:58 pm

HI QueenVictoria!!! remember me?
    nice to know you're still helping so many people!! =)

just saw this post and stopping by to say hi!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:02 pm

I do remember you! And I still see you around Smile
    How's your game?
    Gator5cat
    Gator5cat

MM Name : Gator5cat

Post  Gator5cat Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:20 pm

hey now!! telling my stories?...lol.

You haven't even heard some of the best ones, I was saving them for our late night, need a laugh, chats...lol

And let's not forget you wanting to beat up my husband for being friends with KC10. Haven't laughed so hard since that night! He keeps telling me to change his name so peoplemdont think he's a perv...lmao

Sending lots a love I love you
    Gator5cat
    Gator5cat

MM Name : Gator5cat

Post  Gator5cat Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Ps...adopted RayRay for you, I'll take good care of him cat
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:25 pm

OMG, HAHAHAHA!

I can't apologize enough for that, please tell him I'm sorry! LOL! I believe the words I used, were if he ever hit on KC10 I would hunt him down and hurt him myself! LOL! How was I supposed to know that BuffDaddy truly was Daddy and not who's-your-daddy kind of Daddy! LOL!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Gator5cat wrote:Ps...adopted RayRay for you, I'll take good care of him cat

Oh that's great! Thank you! He's a lovely man! Smile
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Yes, my Queen Smile I got all your LoVE Smile
    strawberrie

Friend Code : ask me
    MM Name : Strawberrie

Post  strawberrie Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:17 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:I do remember you! And I still see you around Smile
    How's your game?

i'm good! helping low levels as always.
    Have to help each other beat those annoying MM developers!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:19 pm

@ kyfyang

I'm glad! And like I always say, to whom much is given, much is required! You are talented enough to share the blessings, please take care of your low level players! And you may call on me anytime if you accidentally deplete your stock Smile.

I would log back in for that Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:22 pm

@strawberrie

Great to hear! Let me know if you have gifting challenges maybe I can help Smile
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Will do Smile I promise I will keep your love alive !
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:35 pm

I don't doubt that you would! Thank you, my friend! Smile
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi, QV, you don't know me but I just wanted to say I have a bunch of friends that live in the Philippines. Not the MM kind but IRL ones. I'm not too far away from you in Jakarta!
    Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:18 am