MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 12 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Sakura Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:24 am

QueenVictoria wrote:I'm sorry I'm dragging my feet exploring but so far found 4 books in fortune telling. Will ask my friend where she got her white book Smile
    As I remember I got it from library room.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 12 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:32 am

After the update honey?
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:37 am

Thank you so much Sakura!

@willingh
    2 people confirms it's the library Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:06 pm

Hey, so after updating we can't use stacking charm like usual? If this is true then I've to postpone my updating and thanks for sharing the info.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:08 pm

Yes, you can only use artifact plus charm.
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 pm

Doom day! For sure I'll postpone it:)
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:14 pm

Lol! I suggest you do Smile
    Lynn
    Lynn

Friend Code : c1188d
    MM Name : Lynn

Post  Lynn Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Hope you are all haing fun with new quest! Sorry to bring up the dreaded Neptune but....I have a question about what to do next. I have all my rooms in night mode or with phenomenons in them. So what's next? Play rooms or purchase phenomenons for the rest of the rooms? Any ideas? Thanks for any help!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:46 pm

What do you need mist in bathroom?
    What's in the bathroom now?
    And what's in the living room?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Post  Lynn Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:51 pm

Need mist in the bathroom but right now it is just night mode. But other rooms are also just night mode. Do you need phenomenons in every room first? Thinking I sould just buy them for all rooms Smile oh...and pls don't worry about me! Play new quest and enjoy! Just thought I might get feed back from others struggling with this Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:00 pm

No it's fine! I'm tired of playing! Lol!
    If living room is in night mode too, do that first.

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Hello there, how do you know if you finally done with Neptune quest ? Anything appear on screen ? I got the right phenom on the right room now and I hope it works:) cross your finger for me Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:09 pm

Oooh fingers and toes crossed!

It will appear in the pop up if you found it. If not, close app okay? Don't press hurray!
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:12 pm

Got it. Try to explore the room now:)
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:36 pm

Yesssssss i did it, I did it... Thanks for crossing finger and toes haaaahaaaa rabbit next quest is emerald and basically the way is same isn't it?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Post  Lynn Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:38 pm

OK MY DEAR QUEEN!! I HAVE found Neptune! That little crap quest is DONE! THANK YOU so much for all the help! 2 months and now one morning of following your tips AND done! You are wonderful:) now on to the emerald...I I'll let you know how it goes!
    Lynn
    Lynn

Post  Lynn Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:39 pm

Oh and congrats Sakura!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:00 pm

Yahoohoo! I'm so happy for you both! Congratulations! Smile

And yes, It's the same set up for emerald so you're actually almost there. Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:05 pm

Lynnw82 wrote:Oh and congrats Sakura!
    Congrats to you too. Both of us on the same boat then:)
    Rallie
    Rallie

Friend Code : F3c625
    MM Name : ☀RALLIE☀

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 12 Empty Update???? Yes or no?....

Post  Rallie Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Hello Queenie!!! Finally figured out where u were in here, guess I was having a blonde moment... Wink So should I update or wait what is your verdict so far?
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:05 pm

Lol! If you want to level up, I don't suggest that you do. Will PM you. Need to ask you a few questions first.
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Queennnnn, yippee rabbit rabbit I'm done with emerald too. I guess this is my lucky day. Only with single work then boom I got the emerald Smile. Guess what? That's because I've a good teacher cheers
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:12 pm

Sakura wrote:Queennnnn, yippee rabbit rabbit I'm done with emerald too. I guess this is my lucky day. Only with single work then boom I got the emerald Smile. Guess what? That's because I've a good teacher cheers
    Mannnnn, I'm so happy till forgot to take the picture to upload it on FB Sad
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Wow!!! Sooo happy for you!
    Lol! You're so funny! Never mind FB, it's a happy time!
    Congratulations my friend! Smile
    Well done! Well done, indeed! Smile

@kyfyang
    The girls are kicking your @** have you found your emerald? Lol!
    Lynn
    Lynn

Post  Lynn Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:22 pm

Yes!! Have found the blasted emerald! Feels good to be done with the 2 quest! Thanks for all the help! Now off to enjoy the day...out in the sun and light Smile !!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:41 pm