MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

HannahMhairi
    HannahMhairi

Friend Code : 0b2131
    MM Name : HannahMhairi

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 11 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  HannahMhairi Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:45 am

Good morning your majesty

Finally got my login sorted for here so I can keep up with you. Loving the hints & updates

Missing you loads but hope you are good xxxx
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 11 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:57 am

OMG baby girl! I miss you too!!!
    Pleasantlly surprised to see you here! Good morning honey!
    You back playing regularly?
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 11 Empty STICKING ROAMER SHOUT OUTS

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:09 am

ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR STICKING ROAMERS ON MY WALL

Tata and Gator5Cat have been kind enough to continue posting their sticking roamer finds on my wall, so should you need one, just check my wall intermittently for postings.

Also, to amuse you during your visits, I keep Tata's short jokes that she leaves there - for your entertainment!
    Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Post  Ann H Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:15 am

Good Morning Queen...or should I say Good evening. I am so confused on the proper etiquette with the time difference. And what I am doing when I should be getting ready for work....

BTW...there is a new update out for MM. According to iTunes, there is a new island room to explore. I haven't done it yet as I don't have time.

Have a good day/evening. I dropped by your manor and left you some tips I remembrance of old times...
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:21 am

Thank you so much, Ann!

Remember your screenshots before updating.
    And I saw you there but you were in and out.
    Love the tulips Smile

@Amanda
    I'll go first, you fraidy cat! Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:31 am

Hi girl, not badminton today ? Dang been trying to find the phenom on the right manor but it always appeared on the wrong room. It's not a lucky day for me I guess Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:35 am

No, today is yoga day so I'm already done. Smile

Just leave the phenomenon in the other rooms. Explore rooms without to invite the phenomenon in the right room. Smile

Did you see the posts of kyfyang? Just make sure you follow all the steps and let me know if you have questions. Today seems to be a good day to explore Smile
    HannahMhairi
    HannahMhairi

Post  HannahMhairi Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:51 am

I am back on daily but just not as many hours, lol!! I wasn't sure if you were logging in so hadn't been sending wall requests to you.

It took me a couple of days to get my login sorted but I have still been following your feeds.

Is the new update going to tempt you back for a while??

Very Happy
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:03 am

It might. I am a fan of the islands Smile I'm updating my game now.

You can send me wall requests honey, I send them out everyday. Not as quickly as I used to but I will. Or in case of emergency, send me a post. I'll see the email sooner so I can log in MM Smile

If you put our avatars together, we'd knock heads! LOL!
    HannahMhairi
    HannahMhairi

Post  HannahMhairi Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:07 am

I am just waiting on the update to load as well which means a wall request will soon be heading to you!

You could try to knock some sense into me then, lol!!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:09 am

Yes we'd be the only 2 so far! Lol! So many always get anxious with new updates. Can't blame them!

LOL! Or you Into me? LOL!
    HannahMhairi
    HannahMhairi

Post  HannahMhairi Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:16 am

150 runestones for one of the wuests, I am glad I am stocked up to banish!!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:20 am

Oh you're updated? Gosh mine is not even halfway there. Maybe I shouldn't be chatting so much on the same device. Lol!

Finally some use for those runestones huh? I know I stopped looking when I hit over 12,000 LOL!
    HannahMhairi
    HannahMhairi

Post  HannahMhairi Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:26 am

They don't count the ones you already have you need to banish gypsys & snatchins to get them, shame I thought it would have been some use for the thousands we already have, heehee!!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:29 am

Really? How about runestones for visits? That's evil! LOL!
    HannahMhairi
    HannahMhairi

Post  HannahMhairi Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:31 am

I now have a quest to find the book of white magic but again previously collected items don't count.

Sorry I will stop spoiling the surprise now & let you see when you get in!!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:40 am

That sucks! Wanna trade? LOL!

I'm still not done updating. Have fun honey! Catch you later, inside! Smile
    HannahMhairi
    HannahMhairi

Post  HannahMhairi Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:43 am

Now I have a reason to be happy with my superfast wifi, lol!,

See you inside xxx
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:44 am

Agree! LOL!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 11 Empty DONT UPDATE YET IF YOU WANNA LEVEL UP!

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:44 am

UPDATE ON THE LATEST VERSION 1.10

1. Sticking Roamers don't work anymore.
    2. Charm stacking as previously discussed no longer works but floral artifact plus charm still works.
    3. Gifting still has cancel button but seems unreliable. I will experiment first some more or otherwise we go back to trading! Woohoo! Lol!
    4. Collections from past events still good.
    5. Pointers are red???
    6. All level requirements for charge items can be seen at the top of the pop-up box when you 'Ask a Friend'.
    7. There are dozens of roamers in your own manor.
    8. Seems stable, so far.
    9. No change on wall gifting.
    10. No issue on artifacts. It's all still there.
    11. Make sure you a lot of keys - seeds, containers, etc before crossing over.
    12. Building the island just like building UFO and brig.
    13. Existing runestones and magic books won't count for quests so you can stock up before updating, but leave them in your gift box until the quest requesting for it appears!
    14. Accept your gifts BEFORE you update! Accepting gifts in the new version is a major pain in the...

Will let you all know what new incidences I find from the new update Smile

3 new collection sets are available and some are really cute! Smile

So in the meantime, I'm back baby! Smile

Keep coming back on this page and post for my new finds. P.18 post #270

EDITED: To include great tips from HAWKEYEGIRL & SHADOWCAT!
    @ HAWKEYEGIRL & SHADOWCAT!
    Thank you guys! We're not friends but I want to say thank you for sharing, it was kind of you! My friends and I are grateful! Smile

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 12 times in total
    cnote

MM Name : noted

Post  cnote Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:47 am

Come baaaaaack, come Barack. Can't you hear the island calling you?!?!?

Darn, really late for work. Chat with you when I get home.

P.s. 600 is a nice round number but 9000 is REALLY ROUND. Laughing
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:53 am

LMAO! I'm back! Wanna test the update before my friends update! Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 11 Empty UPDATE ON THE UPDATE

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:59 am

NEW UPDATE EDITS

I will keep posting new things I find on the same post. Refer to p.18 post #270

Edit just made.
    Holley
    Holley

Post  Holley Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:13 am

HannahMhairi wrote:I now have a quest to find the book of white magic but again previously collected items don't count.

Sorry I will stop spoiling the surprise now & let you see when you get in!!
    Just saw this post and was wondering if u found the book of white magic? It says to look in the hall, but it's not on the list of items to find. It's supposed to be in the library... I think. Just wondering...
    Thanks so much!!!! :-))))))
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:19 am

I'm sorry I'm dragging my feet exploring but so far found 4 books in fortune telling. Will ask my friend where she got her white book Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:43 am