MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 10 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Ann H Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Shocked [quote="QueenVictoria"]FINDING the CORSET, NEPTUNE & EMERALD
    GETTING a SPECIFIC PHENOMENON in a ROOM

I wanted to dedicate this one to Bot Paw but he found his Emerald recently, so, Way to go, dude! LOL! You waited for me to quit before finding it! How many months did it take him? I think 3 months?

But now it's kyfyang on the Emerald so this one's for you, honey! Smile

This has been the bane of many MM players' existence...

Why didn't I have this information when I was searching for the the illusive emerald. I wont mention how long it took me to find it. I even searched for it on 2 continents.
    Shocked
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 10 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Lol Ann!
    You know this thread goes to my email right? So I'm here waiting for my brunch to start and I read your rant! Lol!

You never asked me, honey? I always say all of this to anyone looking for the emerald! In fact, I wrote it one time on someone's wall and asked him never to erase it coz I make people visit his wall just to read coz it was too long to write and re-write! Lol!
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:25 pm

I found the the NEPTUNE!!! Thanks for the tip my queen Smile

On my way to finding the emerald.....

Thank you for all the loves my Queen Smile I am running as fast as I can to bring you back Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:27 pm

What? You found it right away? Ann will hunt you down and hurt you! Lol!
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Yes...found it using the "forcing iPad close" trick....lol

My manor is a mess now....different kinds of energy everywhere...lol....I might go crazy
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:34 pm

When finding the Emerald, my friend, that is called Organized Chaos!
    It's possible to find Neptune and Emerald within minutes of each other since you're all set up. So good luck! I'm waiting to share cocktails with you Smile
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:39 pm

I am excited and what room should I explore now.....lol

Can't think right now.....lol
    Ann H
    Ann H

Post  Ann H Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:42 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:Lol Ann!
    You know this thread goes to my email right? So I'm here waiting for my brunch to start and I read your rant! Lol!

You never asked me, honey? I always say all of this to anyone looking for the emerald! In fact, I wrote it one time on someone's wall and asked him never to erase it coz I make people visit his wall just to read coz it was too long to write and re-write! Lol!

I don't think I was your friend at the time. It was way back in February when I was looking for it. I only remember because I went to Africa at the end of February. I had spend weeks looking for it, searched for while I was gone, and spent weeks looking for it when I returned home.....

I am glad you are helping other find it faster than I did...
    Ann H
    Ann H

Post  Ann H Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:45 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:What? You found it right away? Ann will hunt you down and hurt you! Lol!

There are only a few people in the world that I would hurt who will remain nameless...LOL.

I don't even remember the Neptune quest so it must not have taken me very long to fine.....
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:50 pm

LOL!

I only started playing in February so - Sigh of relief! I owe you nothing, woman! LOL!

Ann H
    Ann H

Post  Ann H Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 am

Now I feel bad. I have been playing longer and I haven't even made it to level 131. I guess I need to change my priorities...
    Ann H
    Ann H

Post  Ann H Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:03 am

I would love to stay up and chat but I have to be at work at 0700 tomorrow morning and it's 11P my time. And i really should get up early to exercise....So i better sign off. Have a good day. I love you
    MarcR
    MarcR

MM Name : MarcR

Post  MarcR Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:10 am

QueenVictoria wrote:FINDING the CORSET, NEPTUNE & EMERALD
    GETTING a SPECIFIC PHENOMENON in a ROOM

6.  Explore the room.  DON'T press Hurray after exploring.  Check first if you found the Corset/Neptune/Emerald.  It should appear among the items found at the bottom of the pop-up box.
    If you find the item, let me know, I'll send you a Mojito Cocktail to congratulate you! Smile
    If you didn't, don't press anything and force-close your iPad.
     - to force-close iPad:
        DON'T press HOME button
        Long Press OFF/SLEEP button (upper left corner of iPad) until you see a SLIDE TO POWER OFF button
        Slide that. Wait for shutdown process to finish.  Then turn iPad on.
    When you open the MM application again, the same phenomenon should still be in the same room.  So keep repeating step#6 until you find your elusive item. 

I hear some have forced-close 10 times to find their item, so patience is a virtue to keep here! 

Hey QV - you don't have to force close the iPad to have the phenom remain in your target room - just close out the game before pressing hurray, then log back in.

Btw - you were just supposed to use my wall as a jumping pad! Imagine my surprise at finding that lovely bouquet! Thanks a bunch!

P.S. - Wile E.'s face reflects how I felt while searching for Neptune in the Fortune Teller's Room as instructed - I found it by accident one day in the bathroom! I wish I was a member of mmuff back then!

Marc

Last edited by MarcR on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:37 am

Aaaahhh! See why you are a valuable member of the Privy Council?
    So home, double home then minus?

And I did leave you a bunch, yeah? Lol! Well I was there anyway and my fingers needed practice. Didn't want to misstep when I got to Team Love's. Lol!

You know, us 'oldies' did have that occurrence, I never found anything in the room stated too but lately, the intelligence I've been getting is it actually appears in the right room. When did you last hear that it appeared elsewhere?

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:45 am

Ann H wrote:Now I feel bad. I have been playing longer and I haven't even made it to level 131. I guess I need to change my priorities...

LMAO! No I honestly think I got lucky with friends. So many valuable things they share, like MarcR here, among a list too long to mention which includes helping with all my collections, incredible gifting and such.

My game was what my friends made it Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:51 am

Kyfyang wrote:I am excited and what room should I explore now.....lol

Can't think right now.....lol

Shoot sorry, I just saw this. Bring it back to night mode and start with living room.
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:58 am

Mbstr8k wrote:
    Sakura wrote:Well, hello neighbor:). I think I'm the only one from indo.

Sakura -- my friend, ycul(see my wall), is American living in Jakarta! She is frequently on here as well. We've chatted in the new chat room. Very good friend...just like you!! Very Happy
    Thanks for your info. I've to admit it this a great game. Good place to make friends too lol
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:04 am

It works!!! I got the right phenomenon....you are the best Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:06 am

Way past your bedtime though honey! Don't wanna sound like your mother but... LOL!
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:12 am

LOL.....Good night my Queen Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:13 am

LOL!
    Good night, darling! Smile
    MarcR
    MarcR

Post  MarcR Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:39 am

QueenVictoria wrote:

But you know, there is wisdom in 'keep going straight'. When I drive and I get lost, I go straight until I'm familiar with the area and know how to go home! But yeah, you lose a lot of gas and time.

That might work for you island dwellers - I can drive for days in one direction!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:42 am

LMAO! And after I sent you a bouquet worth a hundred scents to tickle your nose?

But you're right, we are an archipelago, sooner or later, you hit water. LOL!

Damn you though! LOL!
    MarcR
    MarcR

Post  MarcR Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:44 am

So do I - but it's much, much later!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:46 am

And one more much.. Later!

My mistake! Smile
    LOL!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:13 pm