MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 23 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:00 am

Hello Kersty,

Thank you so much for your post! Apart from just being a wonderful friend of mine on MM, I am grateful for your kind words for me and all others who share in site. I have never been called luscious by another girl, but hey I'll take it! LOL!

Theoretically, yes it is possible as it is a program. Two things though:

1. A program can also be written as 'random'. Chances of finding items may or may not be dependent on any specific factor, the command could just be that 1-5 items drop without any charms, and 6-10 with one. So it may not be luck, but it is still random.

2. I have tried it but I think there might be too many permutations for me to try it manually. For example, 2:4x works for Sakura at night but not for silhouette nor will it be the same for Room 51 at night. So you have rooms, room conditions, phenomena and time. In addition to what is it you want to get, is it weapons, collection items, quest items?

At any rate, to help you out I started to write down drop rates depending on time. If it starts forming some kind of pattern that actually makes sense, I will share with you! Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 23 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Sakura Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Hey lady, is the service button works for you? Mine is blank all the time even after searching room or completely shut down the iPad. Read it at FB that it's a part of policy? Well, who knows .
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Hey honey! Smile

It should be blank if you have updated but you haven't, right?
    I still know of many who are able to use theirs.
    John doe

Post  John doe Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:02 pm

bom

Last edited by John doe on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 23 Empty FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT UPDATED

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:09 pm

The updated version 1.11 with the Olympic quests is very unstable, have caused many to crash with unfavorable results.

I already wrote GI and they said they shall fix asap. However, if I may suggest, not to update until then if you're not done with your current quests anyway. It's actually worse than losing multi gifting abilities! If anyone wants the series of quests for the Olympics, I can write it but Brad5868 has also written his guide in the guides section of this site.

Only reason I'm not writing it so as not to encourage anyone to update. Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:58 pm

@ JOHN DOE

Thank you, we'll find use for what you shared. Smile

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    John doe

Post  John doe Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:18 pm

bom

Last edited by John doe on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 23 Empty BOYCOTT on 13 AUGUST 2012

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:03 am

MY DEAR FRIENDS:

I'm joining the boycott and will not be on for 24 hours beginning in 2 hours. I may miss wall requests & will have delay in sending gifts back. I apologize! If it pleases you, I encourage you to participate in the boycott as well!

And it may also be worthwhile if we all wrote to GI an encouraging note to make them fix this game, since we will have the extra time tomorrow! Smile

Finally, kindly take the time to rate the MM game in the AppStore? I have rated mine 1 star. If you cannot access, just please try again. It may be that too many people are trying to access at the same time with very angry fingers! LOL!

Thank you! Smile

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jade
    Jade

Friend Code : 87293c
    MM Name : Jade

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 23 Empty Boycott

Post  Jade Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:38 am

QueenVictoria wrote:MY DEAR FRIENDS:

I'm joining the boycott and will not be on for 24 hours beginning in 2 hours. I may miss wall requests & will have delay in sending gifts back. I apologize! If it pleases you, I encourage you to participate in the boycott as well!

And it may also be worthwhile if we all wrote to GI an encouraging note to make them fix this game, since we will have the extra time tomorrow! Smile

Thank you! Smile

Hi dear,

Am joining u n d rest for d boycott!! No MM for me tomorrow ;-)
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:43 am

Yay and please tell your friends. Hopefully enough of us will make GI listen Smile
    brenda(Doglover)
    brenda(Doglover)

MM Name : brenda

Post  brenda(Doglover) Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Finally, kindly take the time to rate the MM game in the AppStore? I have rated mine 1 star. If you cannot access, just please try again. It may be that too many people are trying to access at the same time with very angry fingers! LOL!

Thank you! Smile

I will also be joining you, got your note in MM on my wall. (I'm known as brenda but the name was already taken here). Very Happy
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Perfect, thank you! I'm already out of the game so far Smile
    kk_mm

MM Name : kk DoNOTBuy

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 23 Empty Strike 13 August

Post  kk_mm Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Thank you! Smile

Thanks for adding! cheers

Read your note on my wall, I'm joining the strike, will not be playing for at least 24 hours from midnight!
    Taz
    Taz

MM Name : Taz

Post  Taz Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Thank you! Smile

Hohoho, i am with you all the way honey, i am joining the boycott too, you know how i feel about this game lately (i knew its not because of my period lol! )
    at

Friend Code : e87ce7
    MM Name : at

Post  at Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Hahaha, Taz!

Hate to join the boycot late, but some is better than none.
    Laura
    Laura

Friend Code : 696fc0
    MM Name : Shelly

Post  Laura Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:44 pm

WOO WOO Boycott ra ra ra I'm in, just found out now. Im also late but never to late to start Very Happy
    Lol lol lol Taz you just made me laugh so much, too funny but so true!! Laughing
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Funny guys! Thanks for joining and I hope you told your friends too!
    Don't forget rate, write a review and bombard with emails! Smile
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Hello my Queen, I am back Smile sooooo tired Smile

I just saw your post....Is it too late for me to join boycott?
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Never too late, honey!

Where's my fish? Lol!
    I didn't know you would be gone for days Sad
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:41 pm

I was so drunk and have to close one eye to keep people from splitting in two......can't keep my eyes focus on the fish too....so didn't catch any Smile

Next time I will get a big one for you Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:43 pm

LMAO so fishing was an excuse to get piss drunk? LOL!

Nothing? Not even a pygmea?
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Funny thing, I woke up this morning. Answered emails, posts and PMs then I opened my MM app!!! Out of sheer habit!!!

I closed it before it loaded! And here I was emailing and sending PMs to everyone to boycott! Geez!

TAZ, tie my hands behind me! Anybody!!!
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:51 pm

LOL...nothing...I think it's cheaper to just buy the fish in the supermarket...lol...Spent so much on bait and didn't catch anything Smile

Me too...so hard to keep my fingers away from mm Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:54 pm

LOL! Where's the joy of conquering in that?
    Wait, I think my first question should be? Can you fish?
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 am

Ahhhh.....i caught a few before...lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:37 am