MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 29 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Oh good! Then she can have a head start on the items for discussion but mind you we don't have recommendations yet.
    In presenting the concerns, agree that we don't need 15, in fact, she can just read the MM change page. LOL!

However, we do need the 15 for the recommendations and suggestions portion. Unless of course the other reps think otherwise. Do we still have 5 here? Maybe we can email so everyone is on the same page? And reading one loop? I'll PM you my email address.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 29 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:04 am

After a few more hours of sleep, I'm done being upset now! LOL!

At this time, we just wait for people to organize themselves and place their concerns in the Create Change in MM FB page. Then wait for GI to respond. 2 days should be reasonable time before we go down on their bums again.

In the the meantime, I think I should organize this thread and start my gifting in MM.

See you all at the manor! I missed you too! Heehee! Smile
    HannahMhairi
    HannahMhairi

Friend Code : 0b2131
    MM Name : HannahMhairi

Post  HannahMhairi Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:44 pm

You and the others are doing a grand job

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!

Xxxxx
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Oh I didn't do as much as the others honey! I shall pass on the love to them Smile
    HannahMhairi
    HannahMhairi

Post  HannahMhairi Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:01 pm

I left a couple of messages for the others as well, I think it's good to let you all know how much all your effort is appreciated

When are you planning on heading back to the manor?

xx
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:14 pm

I'm cleaning up my wall. Came on about an hour ago.

Funny thing, I was on boycott for 5 days and my energy and strength is not yet full??? LOL!
    I can't believe it! There's really something wrong with that! I can finish my energy in 30 mins of exploring and have to wait one week for it to load up again? I never noticed that before! LOL!

HannahMhairi
    HannahMhairi

Post  HannahMhairi Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:22 pm

I know, shows how much we use the charms!!

I confess I have been back for a few days but the nice thing coming back was all the lovely gifts waiting!!

Catch you in the manor xxx
    Kristi927
    Kristi927

MM Name : Kristi

Post  Kristi927 Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:27 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:I'm cleaning up my wall. Came on about an hour ago.

Funny thing, I was on boycott for 5 days and my energy and strength is not yet full??? LOL!
    I can't believe it! There's really something wrong with that! I can finish my energy in 30 mins of exploring and have to wait one week for it to load up again? I never noticed that before! LOL!

You know now that you mention it I have never received the msg that my energy is full... Ok, I will have to go look now. YOU MADE ME DO IT. LOL I hope your having a wonderful day.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:34 pm

LMAO! Don't put the blame on me, you know you wanna do it!

Come to think of it, I have only received those messages when I'm using energy charms and I'm chatting elsewhere but that's it never on its own. Pretty odd! So technically, without charm stacking and multiple gifting this game is actually unbearably slow! Now we understand more why we got some angry customers down in the MMHD FB page. LOL!

Nothin like a break to make you look back and see things in perspective! LOL!

@ HANNAH
    Thanks again and see you at the manor! Smile
    Kristi927
    Kristi927

MM Name : Kristi

Post  Kristi927 Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 pm

LOL ok maybe it is not ALL your fault Wink I also had to check out a couple issues posted on the create change to mm page. Example, banishing more than 2 destroyers in one manor does not count toward achievement (only 2 out x count)Now I am just looking through 500 friends trying to find someone with multiple destroyers. We don't want to post questions if it is not an issue. We have more than enough questions already.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Just throw the question out there if someone else is experiencing it. You don't have to test it yourself. Smile
    I'll see if I have any. Okay?
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Wall has stopped freezing!
    Still can't press THANK button for mystery gifts but it has stopped from freezing too! Smile

Seems like a good first step Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 29 Empty OLYMPIC QUESTS

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:08 am

Sorry for the delay in posting these, guys, I was on Boycott. Now it's the lull before the storm and while we await GI's responses...

OLYMPIC QUESTS

ORDER OF QUESTS & HOW TO EFFICIENTLY CLEAR THEM
    At the beginning of these quests, you may choose to have on your wishlist Bullets & Starting Pistols for the quests later but DON'T accept them until you get the quest to acquire them.
    Also, don't charge any Olympic sets until you get to Event News #2

1. Spear
    - found in the Hunting Room on the first exploration using a turtle
    - others have cleared this quest by banishing Snatchin Diver or Sportsman; or by borrowing the item from friends.
    - you can borrow at this time since you won't need to charge the item until you clear the first News Event; which chances are, by the time you've banished the Snatchins 200 times, you will have several spears in your inventory.

2. Shotput
    - found in the Japanese Garden on 1st try with a turtle
    - may also banish snatchins or borrow from friends

3. Pole
    - found in the Dressing Room on 8th try with a turtle
    - or banish, or borrow

4. Hammer
    - found in African Room on 1st try with a turtle
    - or banish, or borrow

5. Discus
    - found in the UFO on 1st try with a turtle
    - or banish, or borrow

6. 20 Starting Pistols
    - explore rooms or banish Snatchin Divers or Sportsmen
    - since these are charge items, it was simpler for me to just put these on my wishlist
    - or request from friends, everyone can gift these from their walls
    - your existing inventory won't count and if you charge any of the collection sets, it will take your new pistols instead of taking from your inventory so DON'T charge anything.

7. 30 Copper Horseshoes
    - charge the Visions of the Future collection once (Collection #28)
    - existing inventory won't count

8. 30 Bullets
    - don't bother exploring rooms with a mist
    - existing inventory won't count
    - if you haven't yet, request from friends or have them in your wish list if you have too much in inventory to request
    - same as the starting pistols, even if you have 100 in inventory and you charge any of the Full Moon collection sets, it will take the bullets you are putting together for this quest. So DON'T charge anything requiring bullets while you are on this quest.

9. 10 Tesla Coils, 10 Angry Idols, 5 Illuminati Lamps
    - charge the Grand Mage set (Collection #33)

10. 3 Balls of Wire
    - explore Sakura Room
    - found after 7 explorations

11. 150 Medals
    50 bronze medals - found by banishing Snatchin Divers or Sportsmen; estimate is >90% drop rate with a turtle
    50 silver medals - found by exploring free rooms; estimate drop rate at 80% with a turtle
    50 gold medals - found by exploring paid rooms; estimate drop rate at 75% with a turtle
    - there is no need to explore the more expensive rooms; exploring only the Fortune Telling Room will suffice.

12.a. News Event #1 - banish 100 Snatchin Divers & 100 Snatchin Sportsmen
    - even after completing the bronze medals quests, just continue banishing all Olympic Snatchins until you finish all 150 medals
    - after you're done with those, chances are you would have also acquired enough weapons to banish the Snatchins 100 times each.
    - drop rate for weapons from room explorations is estimated at 98% with a turtle.

12.b. News Event #2 - Charge Olympic Sets 5 times

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:20 am

QV doesn't fussy horses give you silver horseshoes? There are other collections that give you copper horseshoes. The one requiring futrak runes for example.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:32 am

Oh yeah, you're right! Terribly sorry, I will edit!
    Goes to show how long I've been away from my Manor! LOL!

Thank you so much, Camille! Smile

I have edited it Smile
    MMaddict
    MMaddict

Post  MMaddict Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:31 am

Hi Queen Victoria! Another friend and I are both getting No Server Response when we try and visit you. Not sure if all of your subjects are having this issue..... Sad
    HannahMhairi
    HannahMhairi

Post  HannahMhairi Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:11 am

I am having the same problem, the Queen will be thinking her Council are AWOL!!

Xxx
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:15 am

Yes it seems that my manor cannot be visited. Don't worry, friends, I just need to explore some rooms. I haven't been in it for 6 days, must be the cobwebs! Smile

Someone asked me if I have been banned! LOL! No, I'm not banned and I will open the gates when the zombies are done with cleaning! Smile

Thanks for letting me know, guys! Sweet of you to be concerned. I will explore when I get home! Smile

Take care, both! Smile
    Lynn
    Lynn

Friend Code : c1188d
    MM Name : Lynn

Post  Lynn Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Thank goodness...I was just checking to see if you have been locked out of your manor as well!! Never know how far these guys will go! Glad to see you just need to explore a little. It's been fun catching up on all those wall request. Thank you for all you and the others have done (and are doing) on our behalf! You always seem to be the voice of reason ;-)
    Now hurry up and explore so we can visit you!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:18 pm

I'm trying, I'm trying! LOL!

I will catch up on all gifts I need to return or die trying tonight! LOL!

ANNOUNCEMENT by the way,

TO ALL THOSE IN MY PENDING FRIEND REQUEST LIST
    At the risk of sounding snobbish, please forgive me but I would really much prefer to accept friends who are MMUFF registered. If you're not, then please register here and send a PM. Or otherwise, if we have common friends, please let them know so they can tell me.

I'm terribly, terribly sorry! I don't have many slots still open until I can delete people whom I can identify are never ever updating so for now I'm only accepting Friends of Friends and MMUFF members. Please accept my apologies and thank you for understanding! Smile
    Lynn
    Lynn

Post  Lynn Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:29 pm

I wanted to ask you about cleaning up my friends list. I added many friends when we had the achievement quest thing...need 500 friends. Now it just seems like too many! No way no how can I visit, help or gift that many! I was alternating my gift giving days. Sounds silly but it worked. One day - helping high level friends fill spots they needed help with. Next day - helping all my lower level friends build inventory. Now that our ability to help in such a way has been taken away...probably need to slim down friend list. What amount do you think is good? Just feel guilty removing people that do update and play.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:38 pm

I don't know honey coz I wanna keep mine if they update. I'm still able to gift everyone at least once a month so it's workable. Maybe just trim every update and don't add but maybe not to delete any active players at this time. Attrition rate for players at midpoint between century marks are high anyway.

Now stop chatting me up so I can explore. LOL! I'm making it your fault now Smile
    Lynn
    Lynn

Post  Lynn Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:42 pm

LOL...ok I take the blame! Thanks for input...keeping all active players and will gift as I can Very Happy
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:47 pm

Heehee! No, I regret it now Sad You're too easy! LOL!

Let's blame GI for all the grief they gave me which lead to my Manor being in disarray! Smile
    BittyBrain

Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

Post  BittyBrain Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:45 pm

If you delete me, I will cry so much your manor will flood and you need an ark to escape!!

(I am working my ways towards updating. I was hoping tonight but might not be until tomorrow because Real Life keeps interrupting me).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:39 am