MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

SJ
    SJ

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 28 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  SJ Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:57 am

QV talking of alternative games (forgive me if I already said this), but have you seen Mystery House? I downloaded it and if that's not a disgruntled employee I'll eat my hat. It genuinely made me PMsL!!

It's basically an EXACT copy of MM, but like a messed up version in a carnival mirror. I love the fact he's unashamedly copied the Manor, but he's managed to bring over all the bad stuff and it's all SO WRONG!!

Honestly, if you want a laugh then have a look.....deja vu or what?

And glitches?? Just change the time on your iPad and you can make your charms last three years heehee.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 28 Empty VOTE YES EVERYONE!

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:10 am

I just saw an FB post by a lady called GAILG.
    I must say, I admire her courage!!!
    It takes courage to stand up and speak but far greater courage to say I'm wrong!

Well, you are not wrong, GAILG. To be fair to all those who voted NO, it is not wrong in the absolute sense. Voting YES is just the lesser of 2 evils.

Historically, GI have been evasive when dealing with customer concerns. Voting NO and giving them free hand on which concerns to address is passive! We want them to take action on all points. How blind are we not to notice that in the past months they have been ignoring issues over and over? Dialogue will force them to answer ALL of our issues. Everyone who are still voting NO and pushing for a Nay vote will simply make this process longer. We could have seen a resolution yesterday and push GI for a plan of action. Who, in their right mind, thinks that communication is not the key to any conflict?

The dialogue would have forced GI to make some sort of promise to fix our game. No matter how empty those promises might be, even if it were simply to shut up the obviously verbose 15 representatives. Don't you agree that instead of media letters that list our complaints and heartaches, it would have been far more effective to have a media letter that lists down what GI promises to deliver during the dialogue? Now, THAT will push GI for action!!! Anyone who understands human nature will understand that this is the best way to push anyone for positive action.

VOTE YES everyone! And I promise you something will happen!
    Please post on your MM walls to encourage a YES vote in the MM FB page.
    Please email, PM and call all your friends to vote YES. Let's make something happen!

Thank you, all! Smile
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 28 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  ycul Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:14 am

Hiya QV. sent you a PM Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:40 am

The situation is confusing now Arrow. First everyone asked for conf call and then when GI make a poll most of them prefer to choose no. And now, they changed to yes again. If we want to solve problem the only way is communicating. This is the fastest and the best way to get answers. Btw, what kind of data that GI will provide to us?

SJ
    SJ

Post  SJ Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:52 am

Just saw you pop up on a wall yelling at people to come to mmuff.com....loving your work QV.

Everyone, get your friends over here to help!!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:06 am

I posted this on the walls of those making requests on my wall. I didn't want to make visits coz I don't want to register on the game server as an active player.

"MY BOYCOTT CONTINUES.
    To help get our game fixed, please vote YES in the MM FB page. We want to push GI to take action.  
    Please go to MMUFF.COM if you want to include your concerns on items to be taken up with GI. Thanks for the support!   "

LOL! Did it seem like yelling? LOL!
    In the absence of them hearing my tone of voice, I said it in the sweetest freakin' possible voice! LOL!
    brenda(Doglover)
    brenda(Doglover)

MM Name : brenda

Post  brenda(Doglover) Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 am

I'm curious as to how many people are actually not playing the game? I've seen very recent posts in other threads discussing game play and I had assumed the boycott was still on. As for myself, I have decided to stay on strike (changed my MM name to reflect that) until we get real concrete feedback from GI about how they are going to move forward. Hoping that a different company will come in and snatch all of us up with a new and better game to play that we can all join together! Very Happy
    Avis
    Avis

Friend Code : f9ddb2
    MM Name : Avis

Post  Avis Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:09 pm

I'm still boycotting, don't know how I found the time to play, now I'm checking the fb and mmuff pages and voting helpful and not helpful on the reviews page I don't have time for anything else!!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:29 pm

LOL! Exactly how I feel. Now that I'm off MM I don't even know how I got to play so much! LOL!
    But I'm sure, soon as we find another replacement, we'll find time to play again! Smile

@BRENDA
    If others still want to play, I guess they can. I remain by my stand to boycott and urge others to follow but if they can't stand to keep away, we won't take it against them. Playing MM at this time is punishment enough Smile

All those asking where to vote, please go to:
    https://www.facebook.com/MManorHD
    Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Post  Ann H Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:56 pm

Hello QV, Privy Council, Crown Council, and loyal subjects.

I thought I would let you know I did receive a message yesterday from GI. Their first replay was a BS answer similar to what they posted on Facebook. They said..."Following your reaction on cancellation of friend and gift codes we feel the same disappointment and are searching for means that will allow you to enjoy the game and get the most of it as you used to.To be in the know of the current status on the matter I advise you to follow our news posted on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/MManorHD."

I replied to this message that I was disappointed that they had cancelled the conference call. Limiting the call to only 15 people was bad but a small opportunity to speak directly to Game Insight would have been better than no voice which is what has happened.

I also told them that their customer service has not been very good as you failed to comment on the issue that I find most upsetting - the internet connection is needed message when it is their server that is not working.

This was their reply. "Yes, you are right! Please, note that you are more than welcome write me here all your concerns! I will transfer them all to the developers."

Really! lol! I couldn't believe that this was their reply to me. What am I right about? Everything I wrote in my original letter or just that they have poor customer service and a bad server? I guess they don't care if their customer service is poor. I am still debating on if I should reply and tell them they need to take some Customer Insight Training.

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:51 pm

FINE EXAMPLE WHY WE HAVE TO VOTE YES!!!

GI has been known for vague, general statements! That's why it is IMPERATIVE that we push for a dialogue, only way we can get a non-evasive answer!

People, please! We won't judge you for changing your minds and even admire you for finally admitting that it was not the best decision! You can't keep at it for principle's sake, knowing fully it's not getting any of us anywhere!
    Brooke17724
    Brooke17724

MM Name : Brooke

Post  Brooke17724 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:12 pm

Did you see Facebook? They're going to bring codes back! Yay!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:21 pm

I just did but no more diamonds for those. Still no Apple policy and they said when they fix something, some parts get ruined? LOL!
    Anyway, we'll see. I don't want to nit pick until we see what they can come up with. Smile
    Brooke17724
    Brooke17724

Post  Brooke17724 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:23 pm

I agree completely. I'm just happy that they are willing to hear the 15. It might not be a conference but it's better than nothing.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Agree! So long as we keep an open mind we will get somewhere with this.
    I just hope the 15 are not all banned? LOL! Coz they said post a message on FB, how am I gonna do that???
    Brooke17724
    Brooke17724

Post  Brooke17724 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:32 pm

The way they worded it, this should be happening like now.
    shtene

Post  shtene Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:33 pm

I can't believe ppl are still complaining about having reps, when we haven't gotten any answers yet without the Skype call...I told them to quit complaining and go to mmuff.com....and I'm normally a quiet person... Smile
    shtene

Post  shtene Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:48 pm

I also asked about those that are banned WinkWink
    Brooke17724
    Brooke17724

Post  Brooke17724 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:50 pm

I just spoke with John again and he's going to try to get queen Victoria's ban lifted. Who else is there? He needs names so can pinpoint them.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:50 pm

We already have the list, we just need to fine tune for any additions.

LOL Tina! Some just don't take the time to educate themselves on the matter before they speak Smile
    Some people think they're smart by just having the courage to say something, they forget that the other part of that is to think. There is a reason why the mouth is close to the brain - supposedly! LOL!

And Brooke, why does he need names? No one should be banned! Everyone should be able to post their concerns at will!

It's almost 4am, I must be tired! I'm beginning to show a mean streak! LOL! It's just so exasperating that FB posts are the same questions previously answered in length by other players who have been trying to help them! So sad!

Good night, World. Smile
    Tomorrow is a new day! And it's TGIF for me! Smile

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shtene

Post  shtene Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Oh Brooke, it's you I'm talking to on fb lol
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 28 Empty PLEASE POST

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Could someone kindly post this in FB please? Sorry I still can't post.

1. Inga, no one should be banned from your page so you will have access to anyone who would like to post their concerns.
    2. Everyone else posting here, please go to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Create-Change-to-MM/146660878806773 to check if your concerns have already been listed there. If not, please post there so we can collate for submission to GI. Let's avoid repeated questions where Inga will have to keep saying, tech support will help you.

Let's organize ourselves please!
    And MMFB people who are not members of the 2 forums, Clay is good representation! Vote for him!
    Amanda
    Amanda

MM Name : Amanda

Post  Amanda Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:18 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:Could someone kindly post this in FB please? Sorry I still can't post.

1. Inga, no one should be banned from your page so you will have access to anyone who would like to post their concerns.
    2. Everyone else posting here, please go to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Create-Change-to-MM/146660878806773 to check if your concerns have already been listed there. If not, please post there so we can collate for submission to GI. Let's avoid repeated questions where Inga will have to keep saying, tech support will help you.

Let's organize ourselves please!
    And MMFB people who are not members of the 2 forums, Clay is good representation! Vote for him!
    This has been posted
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 28 Empty NEXT STEPS

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Thank you Tina & Amanda! Smile

I guess next steps should be:
    1. Inform GI that we will give people time to post their additional concerns on the MM Change page. Maybe 24 hours.
    2. Keep posting on FB page to direct their concerns to their representatives for collation.
    3. 3 groups should organize to deduplicate list of concerns. Probably through same MM page.
    4. 15 reps to organize for recommendations and suggestions that will be presented to GI. Segregate immediate non-negotiables from those that can follow later to give GI time to cope.
    5. Agree on future expectations from GI especially dealing with customer complaints.
    6. Draft an open letter for GI so public knows what was asked from them and what they promised to deliver.
    Kristi927
    Kristi927

MM Name : Kristi

Post  Kristi927 Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:00 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:Thank you Tina & Amanda! Smile

I guess next steps should be:
    1. Inform GI that we will give people time to post their additional concerns on the MM Change page. Maybe 24 hours.
    2. Keep posting on FB page to direct their concerns to their representatives for collation.
    3. 3 groups should organize to deduplicate list of concerns. Probably through same MM page.
    4. 15 reps to organize for recommendations and suggestions that will be presented to GI. Segregate immediate non-negotiables from those that can follow later to give GI time to cope.
    5. Agree on future expectations from GI especially dealing with customer complaints.
    6. Draft an open letter for GI so public knows what was asked from them and what they promised to deliver.

I agree. First I would like to mention that the GI rep Inga S. join the create change for mm page so we will be heard by someone at least. I would like to point out that at this point I no longer think 15 people is necessary. 1-2 reps from each place should cut down on confusion. Your 4th point is dead on and am working on this now. What kind of letter would you like to see?
    Kristi

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:48 am