MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 31 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Ann H Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:16 pm

GI posted a clarification a few hours ago saying we will be able to add friends and visit others. We just will not get the bonus diamonds for adding friends. Rolling Eyes
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 31 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:36 pm

See, that's why I love you, Ann! Beautifying my Manor and being my eyes where I don't want to look! Smile
    You have now been granted the honorific of Dame and moved from Crown to Privy Council! LOL! Smile

Really appreciate you, I hate going to FB now. Like Child's Play - and I do mean Chuckie and his bride! Smile
    I did find the FAB comment quite amusing! Smile
    Little do they know, representative or not, I was born FAB! lol!
    Ann H
    Ann H

Post  Ann H Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Oh Wow! I thought I was just a loyal subject!

bounce I am Soooo excited I dont know if I can control myself. lol!

Seriously, I only looked at FB because I was wanting to see their response to the list...when I didn't see anything, thinking they once again were ignoring us...then remember it wasn't Thursday yet for so I have to give them another day. What a Face
    Jae
    Jae

Friend Code : AskPlz

Post  Jae Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:09 am

Thanks ~ I don't pay much attention to FB (too confusing) so figured I would ask here on mmuff.com.

Last edited by Jae on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:14 am

Never, you're too special! Smile

And yes, we wait one more day.
    Let the minions brew in their bickering. LOL! Venting is good for them but a vexation to my spirit so I stay away.

But I absolutely loved laughing with the FABs last night! They are such amazing people! I'm blown away by their talent, their goodness and sheer determination to make things right despite the stones! So if any of you are MM friends or forum friends with any of these people, I implore you to say, thanks! They have done more than any of us deserve! I know I didn't deserve it but they gave freely!

My gratitude to you, KRISTI, LORI, & SHADOW8408! Thank you for sharing your talent, time and kindness with me! Smile

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ann H
    Ann H

Post  Ann H Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Very Happy Greetings QV,

You need to check out the announcement from GI. It was left at the end of the work day Eastern Time in the US. Wouldn't that make it 1Am Friday in Moscow?

Not to spoil your fun at reading FB but we have to continue to wait for answers. Does this really surprise me? No! I am the person that they told was right that they have poor customer service. No

@ WaccaWaaca - I have to say - I loved you posting the words to "Tomorrow." cheers
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Good morning, Ann! Smile

Sorry I just woke up, I wasn't ready to but the FAB chat was beeping a chant! LOL!
    I'll check the announcement honey! Smile
    brenda(Doglover)
    brenda(Doglover)

MM Name : brenda

Post  brenda(Doglover) Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:32 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:Never, you're too special! Smile

And yes, we wait one more day.
    Let the minions brew in their bickering. LOL! Venting is good for them but a vexation to my spirit so I stay away.

But I absolutely loved laughing with the FABs last night! They are such amazing people! I'm blown away by their talent, their goodness and sheer determination to make things right despite the stones! So if any of you are MM friends or forum friends with any of these people, I implore you to say, thanks! They have done more than any of us deserve! I know I didn't deserve it but they gave freely!

My gratitude to you, IDEVICES, KRISTI, LORI, & SHADOW8408! Thank you for sharing your talent, time and kindness with me! Smile

I've become part of the bickering minions unfortunately! I got so tired os seeing the FAB 15 lambasted for trying to help everyone that I had to add my two cents (and then some!). Just couldn't help myself..... jocolor
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Oh honey, that was you? You shouldn't have done that but thank you! But you see, Isabella's and Gail's line of reasoning is so out of sync, it did not deserve any intelligent response! I don't really respond to nasty comments on there because they are entitled to state their opinion no matter how skewed.

Gail can't even decide on what she wants to do. First she votes NO, then she votes YES. She argues with Isabella and now they're besties! LOL! And Isabella doesn't even comprehend how she contradicts herself! She doesn't want to be represented but if it were up to her she would cut down all the concerns and choose which ones are important. Important by whose definition? Hello Hitler! She doesn't want to be represented because obviously she wants to represent! She was with proboards, I guess nobody liked her enough to nominate her as rep. Then she comes here, same thing. Then she goes to FB cries for a Nay vote. Then someone says she should represent. Uh oh, too late! Hahaha! That was MY first happy dance! LOL!

What they both don't understand was that the intention of the 15 was really to represent everybody's views. We were not to decide whose concerns were important or not because we are not elected by a majority. It was half-voluntary. We were only supposed to make the whole mess more manageable for GI who was obviously overwhelmed by all the hate posts. And like it or not, that's what GI is trying to work on. It's the only way GI can manage. I think Cindi Combs did a fantastic job with the CC2MM page and the other of the FABs for putting those together on such short notice. But what do they do? They crucify her! No thanks needed but if you can't do any better, shut up! If they thought they had a better plan, why didn't they just act on it? What have they done apart from whining on FB? Let's see the results of your efforts and if it proves to be better than what the FABs have done then kudos to you both! Until then, may I repeat for clarity, SHUT UP! LOL! Smile

And on Cindi Combs, Annette and Monica are downright rumor mongerers! They post comments on FB like they know something for sure, they haven't even connected nearly half the dots and they're making things up about Cindi. Opinion can go as wild as they can on FB but to state something as fact requires some responsible research! It's all just sad! But I guess, people are people - bless them for their uniqueness but sometimes...

I'm still FAB together with everyone else who are still FAB enough to just simply focus on solutions. Notice they've been off FB because the bickering is just taking their energy away from actually working and following things up with GI. Which is the point of this whole thing, right? Everyone should just focus on GI, getting their concerns through and hound them for answers!

But I am off to a lovely scuba weekend so I'm doing the happy dance! Woohoohoo! Happy Weekend to all my friends! The pessimist may prove to be right in the end but the optimist has a lovelier journey! Looking forward to the update!

Oh god, I hope nobody thinks I'm a GI plant for disappearing this weekend! LOL! Smile I'm off! Smile

@WACCA WACCA
    I hate you for giving me an LSS (Last Song Syndrome) - now I have to drive 2 hours singing like Little Orphan Annie! Damn you! LOL! Smile
    brenda(Doglover)
    brenda(Doglover)

Post  brenda(Doglover) Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:13 pm

I must defend my queen, it what a loyal subject would do! Wink

I'm done, I've said my piece, I will eagerly await to see what changes are made and continue to play my game.

You have a FABULOUS diving weekend!!! Am so jealous, it's my favorite thing in the world to do. Must make sure you clean your equipment. lol!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:17 pm

LOL! You remembered that? LOL!
    In the Philippines, you can pay a boatman P100 or under $2 to clean your equipment! LOL! That's why I hated diving abroad, no one would do it for $100. Except maybe my silly friends! LOL!
    WaccaWacca!
    WaccaWacca!

Friend Code : e31e3e
    MM Name : WaccaWacca

Post  WaccaWacca! Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:02 am

@WACCA WACCA
    I hate you for giving me an LSS (Last Song Syndrome) - now I have to drive 2 hours singing like Little Orphan Annie! Damn you! LOL! Smile [/quote]

Sorry! I couldn't help myself! lol!
    brenda(Doglover)
    brenda(Doglover)

Post  brenda(Doglover) Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:21 am

QueenVictoria wrote:LOL! You remembered that? LOL!
    In the Philippines, you can pay a boatman P100 or under $2 to clean your equipment! LOL! That's why I hated diving abroad, no one would do it for $100. Except maybe my silly friends! LOL!

Well, you now have a kingdom full of loyal subjects who would be happy to clean your dive equipment for you! Have a great time! I love you
    Ms scarlet

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 31 Empty Accurate information :-)

Post  Ms scarlet Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:02 am

lol! And on Cindi Combs, Annette and Monica are downright rumor mongerers! They post comments on FB like they know something for sure, they haven't even connected nearly half the dots and they're making things up about Cindi. Opinion can go as wild as they can on FB but to state something as fact requires some responsible research! It's all just sad! But I guess, people are people - bless them for their uniqueness but sometimes...

lol!

I do not know who the Monica is you are referring to but I have NEVER spread any type of rumor! I never said anything inaccurate, defamatory, abusive or vulgar about or to anyone and you can go back and check all of my FB posts. As I do not delete them. I was present in the chat room when Cindi came in there and asked Inga if they would turn off our ability to comment or make any type of posts. I did speak out directly to her asking her why she would request them to censor us? I at no time accused Cindi of anything other than an attempt at censoring us and that is exactly what happened...but alas she has deleted her posts...This is the only situation I commented about regarding Cindi and I corrected someone earlier on FB that was saying inaccurate things...maybe that was this Monica you are referring to...I don't recall now, but what I posted in response was accurate. My account of the situation has never changed, my posts in response to Cindi are still there for anyone to read. I in no way attributed the redirection of MM to a dead end link to Cindi...unless she works for GI she would not have that capability. They can remotely access the game at any time so I'm quite sure they had considered options to censor players before she requested for posts to be disabled.

Perhaps you should collect all your dots before you attempt to assemble them, or do that research you were referring to because my truth is not based on an "opinion".

This is by no means any "attack" on you either. Just wanted to provide you with the accurate, first hand information.
    gailg

Friend Code : Can't
    MM Name : gailg

Post  gailg Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:53 am

QueenVictoria wrote:Oh honey, that was you? You shouldn't have done that but thank you! But you see, Isabella's and Gail's line of reasoning is so out of sync, it did not deserve any intelligent response! I don't really respond to nasty comments on there because they are entitled to state their opinion no matter how skewed.

Gail can't even decide on what she wants to do. First she votes NO, then she votes YES. She argues with Isabella and now they're besties! LOL! And Isabella doesn't even comprehend how she contradicts herself! She doesn't want to be represented but if it were up to her she would cut down all the concerns and choose which ones are important. Important by whose definition? Hello Hitler! She doesn't want to be represented because obviously she wants to represent! She was with proboards, I guess nobody liked her enough to nominate her as rep. Then she comes here, same thing. Then she goes to FB cries for a Nay vote. Then someone says she should represent. Uh oh, too late! Hahaha! That was MY first happy dance! LOL!

What they both don't understand was that the intention of the 15 was really to represent everybody's views. We were not to decide whose concerns were important or not because we are not elected by a majority. It was half-voluntary. We were only supposed to make the whole mess more manageable for GI who was obviously overwhelmed by all the hate posts. And like it or not, that's what GI is trying to work on. It's the only way GI can manage. I think Cindi Combs did a fantastic job with the CC2MM page and the other of the FABs for putting those together on such short notice. But what do they do? They crucify her! No thanks needed but if you can't do any better, shut up! If they thought they had a better plan, why didn't they just act on it? What have they done apart from whining on FB? Let's see the results of your efforts and if it proves to be better than what the FABs have done then kudos to you both! Until then, may I repeat for clarity, SHUT UP! LOL! Smile

And on Cindi Combs, Annette and Monica are downright rumor mongerers! They post comments on FB like they know something for sure, they haven't even connected nearly half the dots and they're making things up about Cindi. Opinion can go as wild as they can on FB but to state something as fact requires some responsible research! It's all just sad! But I guess, people are people - bless them for their uniqueness but sometimes...

I'm still FAB together with everyone else who are still FAB enough to just simply focus on solutions. Notice they've been off FB because the bickering is just taking their energy away from actually working and following things up with GI. Which is the point of this whole thing, right? Everyone should just focus on GI, getting their concerns through and hound them for answers!

But I am off to a lovely scuba weekend so I'm doing the happy dance! Woohoohoo! Happy Weekend to all my friends! The pessimist may prove to be right in the end but the optimist has a lovelier journey! Looking forward to the update!

Oh god, I hope nobody thinks I'm a GI plant for disappearing this weekend! LOL! Smile I'm off! Smile

@WACCA WACCA
    I hate you for giving me an LSS (Last Song Syndrome) - now I have to drive 2 hours singing like Little Orphan Annie! Damn you! LOL! Smile

Imagine me bowing and scraping the floor as I write:

First of all as to Gail can't make up her mind, my post clearly shows I voted No for 10 seconds, my initial reaction to following GIs suggestion to picking 15 people in such a small time frame when they could see quite clearly what the issues are and have been for months now. Then I thought yes, maybe we can at least get these issues across to them even if I goes against the grain to accept their terms.
    Secondly, yes me and Isabella had different ideas and made very snide remarks at each other. By no means are we "besties" but I am not a person who can let that stop me from seeing another's point of view. What a great world it would be if everyone said I am never going to agree with you because you said rude things to me once.
    Thirdly all I have ever said was 55 questions is way too long, I've seen some of the FAB lot, and I don't mean that derogatively, it seems to have become accepted, say that themselves. I've also seen where they said it wasn't prioritized "well, if at all" . That has always been my complaint, and while I accept that if your iPad doesn't crash the way mine does, then maybe it wouldn't make it in the top 10, surely the reason we all went on strike should have been made a bigger deal of.
    Fourthly my biggest crime has been to laugh evilly at others silliness. I kind of got a naughty kick out of the Fab group singing about how FAB they were this morning, quickly turning to cries of dismay when they read the GI post. Come on! That was pure gold!
    Fifthly, I read in chat how we were sneakily picking on Soozicle for deleting her comments. I'm not a ninja! I didn't sneakily say it, I said it on FB and all we were left with was "I agree with you Susan!" even then I felt bad enough waiting outside school to write her an explanation of what I meant to say in the hope she would see how I hadn't meant to offend her.
    Sixthly??? Cindi Combs? There again I wanted to get my point across about the list! It's too long! She didn't get my point and I didn't get hers. Did I force her not only to delete her posts but delete her change page? No! It seemed a little over the top to me. And then she said she was going to ask GI to stop comments and bought a whole heap of shite down on herself that had nothing to do with me. Could be a coincidence that GI made the link go to AppStore instead of FB, I didn't care enough to comment.
    Lastly, I have never seen such nasty pieces of work in my whole life. The verbal abuse on here and on MMuff is absolutely shameful, and on chat before it was deleted there was actual threats to get people. I know that isn't possible so don't think I'm getting bent out of shape too much, I did say I wanted to smack your heads together at some stage. But it's a lot more vicious than that. I said my comment on Facebook, this was between cronies in a chat room.
    Anyway, your majesty, imagine me once again dropping a curtsey or something. I guess I will be banned from mmuff now as well. Too old to care a jot, Gail Garrard
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:14 am

I'm out of town and have no time to read both your messages but FYI this thread is for my Privy Council, Crown Council & Loyal subjects! Can't you read or are challenged with comprehension too?
    gailg

Friend Code : Can't
    MM Name : gailg

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 31 Empty What??

Post  gailg Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 am

QueenVictoria wrote:I'm out of town and have no time to read both your messages but FYI this thread is for my Privy Council, Crown Council & Loyal subjects! Can't you read or are challenged with comprehension too?

I beg your pardon??!! You do know you are not really a queen don't you? Too bad everyone indulges you in this delusion! It's not good for you! You talk about me in this thread and one of your loyal subjects sent it to me in a PM!! Where else can I reply to you? Or is that something you dont encourage? Seriously get help, so you can post whatever crap you want from the looney bin! Don't mention my bloody name again and then you won't get me posting a reply to you. And get them to ban me from posting. So what? Don't tell me the Admin panders to this lunacy too?

Post  Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:48 am

Ok ladies, that's enough. We will not be turning mmuff into the craziness that goes on over in Facebook.
    For the record: Every thread here is open to ALL members to read and post in with the exception of ones locked by Admin.
    While we encourage open discussion on differing opinions, in no way is it ok to become nasty and disrespectful to each other. No one is being banned so that kind of talk is unnecessary. Smile

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding,
    Your friendly and fed up moderator Very Happy
    Cynthia RTR
    Cynthia RTR

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Cynthia RTR

Post  Cynthia RTR Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:03 am

Could this be place on Gails new thread as well please....

Post  Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:16 am

Referring to the fight between Gail and QV

Keep your issues out of mmuff. This is a positive community for game discussion...any further discussion or argue about this will lead to post removal and bans. Thank you
    Ms scarlet

Post  Ms scarlet Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Yes dear, I can read, Thank you for inquiring.  Perhaps you are the one mistaken and misunderstanding the Queens English? 

The title of the thread is not keeping the misleading, inaccurate, LIBEL alive, for only those who agree with tirades and vilification. Although this is an open member site, Please only post here if you agree with me! 

I was directed to your libelous statement about me, and I responded politely. 

Do have a lovely vacation, dear.  And I did mistakenly forget to thank you for your blessings in your original post about me. Bless you too, dear. I will remember you in my prayers.         IJN -Annette

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:43 pm

@ SARA & BRAD

I'm sorry you felt like you needed to state that but I was not looking to be nasty! I was just talking to my friend, Brenda. I don't play that game, too juvenile and too plebeian, in my opinion. That's why I don't even post on FB just to turn on my nasty. I'm in the middle of an island paradise, why would I? That's why I didn't even care to read their responses, I'm just surprised they're here because from the title of my thread, it's for me and my friends, to chat with them since I don't log on to MM so much. I was just logging in to gift my friends back.

At any rate, my apologies to you both if it has caused you grief! Smile.
    Cynthia RTR
    Cynthia RTR

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Cynthia RTR

Post  Cynthia RTR Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:58 pm

I'm jealous...
    I want to be on a lovely island vacation... I love to snorkel but diving... No thank you... You are braver than me ... Hahaha...

You can be jealous of me in October... I'll be spending a wonderful week with family and friends in Disney World... I am truly blessed...

Have fun and be careful...

" "What we do for ourselves, dies with us.....What we do for others in the world, remains and is immortal"
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:29 pm

I'd love to be under that water too! It's a bank holiday here too Victoria and peeing it down already, in the middle of our non existent summer. Boo! I'm sat here eating sushi and feeling smugly healthy bwahahaha. Well I don't know, you girls and your lovely holidays, I've been to my back garden and that's it this year haha! To be in the future, on a tropical island sounds way better! Still in awe of the future lol, it's always just now here :-)
    Well enjoy every minute Hun and semi hurry back (not so hurried you don't enjoy it) and don't worry about anything in the unreality realm. Xxx Sarah
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:06 am

Good evening ladies! Just coming out of a lovely night dive! LOL!

I am soo tired but such a blessing to enjoy this much of creation! Smile We have a long weekend for a national hero's day so I'd be here until Monday! There is this island which is known worldwide to be one of the most biodiverse spots in the world!!! That's where were headed tomorrow! I can't wait! Even if I live here, we can't really visit it too often, maybe only 4-5 times a year, but always exhilarating when we have a chance! Smile. Bringing some newbies in so it should be a blast!

Oh and yes Cynthia, I would be jealous! Did you see me dancing at Universal Studios with the String quartet? That was fun! I can't swim, can you believe it? But I did snorkel for 4 hours straight before I learned to dive so there's hope for you yet! You have an open invitation to come here and I'll take care of all your scuba requirements! Just come! LOL!

LOL Chickenchick! Funny thing about the future? It also feels like NOW! LMAO! Thank you for the lovely greetings! I am enjoying my weekend, and I never worry! To blessed to be stressed! Smile. I logged in to gift friends but I guess the game server is down so will gift another time! Smile.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend ladies! Kisses! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:04 am