MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Jade
    Jade

Friend Code : 87293c
    MM Name : Jade

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 34 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Jade Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:34 am

Hi my queen

It's so sad that u r leaving Sad U r such a good friend!! Your presence will b missed in d manor... Am willing to help your little friend out, u can pass him my code and will send him whatever he needs ;-)

Whatever u do, wishing u d very best!! Will miss u dearly...
    tatteredlace
    tatteredlace

Friend Code : 8ce9cb
    MM Name : Sammi Helena <3

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 34 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  tatteredlace Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:38 am

I only just saw this thread, so didn't know you were leaving. Sad I think I sent you some chargers over the weekend, oops! I'm sorry I didn't get to know you very well but I will check in on this thread from time to time, makes me laugh!

Feel free to pass my code on to anyone you think might want/need it. :]
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:32 am

Hey queen, just recheck guide to the island that you posted and found out that my quest is a bit different. I have to find clippers in bridge of pirate in silhouette mode. Could be they have changed it at the last update? Any ideas? Or maybe someone else has the same situation like me.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:41 am

@ JADE & SAMMI

Sent you each a PM! And thank you to both of you! Smile

@ SAKURA

It doesn't make sense because the Clipper is not a searchable item in the Pirate Brig. In other words, I'm asking you to believe me and not GI! LOL! They may have made the game but history shows, they don't understand it! Smile

Search the Oceanic, honey, or trade for it Smile
    Krissy

Friend Code : a476d6
    MM Name : krissy

Post  Krissy Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:27 am

I am loving these kids lol! They are too cute! It also gives me fond remembrance of my first days and how I'd be gift random awesome collection items!

Nothing feels better than to help out someone in the beginning stages! They also appreciate it sooo much!!

Thanks for introducing them to us! We may not be MM friends but I'm glad I have them for friends!
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:08 am

QueenVictoria wrote:@ JADE & SAMMI

@ SAKURA

It doesn't make sense because the Clipper is not a searchable item in the Pirate Brig. In other words, I'm asking you to believe me and not GI! LOL! They may have made the game but history shows, they don't understand it! Smile

This situation happened to me before when I was having a quest for cognac. I've been searching in hallway but not even 1 cognac dropped but accidentally I found 1 in hunting room. So maybe it supposed to be in H, room but they mistype it.
    Yup, at last I put it on WL and lucky someone sent it to me. I'm on mercury quest now:) And the phenom never come:((
    Krissy

Post  Krissy Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:40 am

Sakura wrote:

@ SAKURA

This situation happened to me before when I was having a quest for cognac. I've been searching in hallway but not even 1 cognac dropped but accidentally I found 1 in hunting room. So maybe it supposed to be in H, room but they mistype it.
    Yup, at last I put it on WL and lucky someone sent it to me. I'm on mercury quest now:) And the phenom never come:((
    Sakura are we friends? I think I have mercury, I can gift you
    Krissy

Post  Krissy Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:13 am

Krissy wrote:
    Sakura wrote:

@ SAKURA

We are friends! Don't have mercury but wrote on your wall what I do have
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Krissy wrote:
    Krissy wrote:
    Sakura wrote:

@ SAKURA

We are friends! Don't have mercury but wrote on your
    wall what I do have
    Yes we are:)) I need golden fleece. Can you help me?
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:06 pm

@SAKURA & KRISSY

Well I'm glad you gals were able to help each other out since neither of you are my MM friends. So I guess I'm not needed here. Sad LOL!

I should add you though, Krissy, since you're helping the kids out. They might be sending you cutlery as thank you gifts! LOL!

And Sakura, Taz just updated. Give her your own spanking, I've done mine! Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:55 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:@SAKURA & KRISSY

Well I'm glad you gals were able to help each other out since neither of you are my MM friends. So I guess I'm not needed here. Sad LOL!

I should add you though, Krissy, since you're helping the kids out. They might be sending you cutlery as thank you gifts! LOL!

And Sakura, Taz just updated. Give her your own spanking, I've done mine! Smile
    Hohohooo thanks for your info. She is in trouble now:))
    Oh nooooo, how come I can't visit her. Got message " she has not updated yet"(:
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:17 am

Oh I'm positive she has updated, if you're getting that message it just means she hasn't explored a room yet. Maybe she got scared of your "hohoho"! LOL! Smile

BotPaw

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 34 Empty 3rd times the charm!?

Post  BotPaw Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:25 am

i'm in! i'm in!!! third time seems to be the charm for on anything mm related!!M ok, just wanted to let you know i'm officially in! and here! now i have to get back to. my volunteer work before off to bed. lol
    Dinsbut

Post  Dinsbut Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:50 am

So sad to see you go! You have helped me in this game in so many ways, and you brightened my day each time you called me "sweetie." Very Happy Wish I could have gotten to know you better, but we've been friends for just a short time. Love what you're doing for the kids; will send you my code to pass along... Best of luck to you!
    sjdennis

Friend Code : d70c59
    MM Name : mrsd

Post  sjdennis Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:59 am

Hi, although you don't know me I get so many tips from reading this thread so you will be missed. I'm happy to help mat mike out so please pass on my friend code, d70c59.
    Enjoy your time off! X
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:23 pm

I'm sorry I have been away and have been silent. I apologize especially to my MM friends helping Mat Mike out, I owe you gifts!

@ BOT PAW
    You have the worst timing ever. First, you were not able to register here until after I quit and then the first time you post I was away! LOL! Have you been doing your dharma? LOL! I'm glad you're in honey coz of ALL my MM friends, I think you have the hardest time of all in terms of quests. LOL! Hope this site helps you! Smile

@DINSBUT
    Aaawww, thank you so much, you really are a sweetie! We can get to know each other better here. Will try to get into the chat box when I can. But maybe after I catch myself some GI a** to torment. LOL! Smile

@SJDENNIS
    That's incredibly sweet of you! Smile Thank you so much for the offer but I prefer for them to have my MM friends as friends. I hope you don't take offense because I really don't mean to cause any. First reason being that they are minors and the father is my dive instructor, I don't want him to be turning my tank off underwater if I refer friends I do not know and they turn out to be less than desirable. Second, I would like to be able to gift back those who gift them coz at this time, they have nothing of value to trade.

I hope that makes sense? I really appreciate that you would offer, I think it's so kind of you. I'm glad this thread helps you and don't feel that you have to help the kids. They have over 30 friends now, I'm sure it's more than they can handle at this time Smile
    Again, many thanks! Smile
    Cakediva

MM Name : Cakediva

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 34 Empty Hi!!

Post  Cakediva Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:48 pm

I'm sad your not playing anymore but I completely understand why. Are you playing any other games? I'd like to try out a different game. Hope things are going well for you!!! :-). Gonna be missing you in the garden! :-(. Angel
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Thank you, Angel! Missing you too!

I'm playing PSC but it seems you need to spend like $100 a month for it, or is it just me coz I'm impatient? I don't know how others are playing it but for me, if I want to play an hour, I have to use credits.

I'm already tempted to write for newbies there! LOL! But I don't know if I will play it for very long. Let's see. A lot of players complained and the developer, MDI, gave a new update status with the changes to be implemented based on the complaints so that seems to be looking up. GI should learn from those people. Smile
    Krissy

Post  Krissy Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:20 am

yeah I can't play psc for long cause I have no cash flow lol. so I just pop into it. I have another cute game I started but dont remember name. I've had to start leaving ipad out in living room to charge overnight otherwise I get no sleep lol.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:32 am

LOL! But Krissy, if you keep doing what you're doing in PSC, people will steal your supplies and cash.

1. Don't level up your character until you can make sure your other skills catch up, especially your Duel skills. Otherwise, you will be a very weak level 11. Go check my profile. It has to look like that. I don't plan to go to level 12 until my Hunt and Heal skills catch up. But I always make sure my Duel skills are near max in case someone challenges me for a duel.

2. Use stamina to hunt in training mode so you don't level up. And don't accomplish the missions unless it's time to level up. In other words, you need stamina to increase your hunt, heal and duel skills. The only thing you should be using your energy for is basically scavenge.

3. Scavenge at will! Buy lock picks to scavenge locked rooms for more cash. Then use up all your cash and supplies to buy every single weapon you're allowed and upgrade them to level VI. Make sure your supplies and cash always run low. Keep only 2200 of each since it's the max you can benefit from at your current level.

4. Create outposts up to 2.5 times your current trader level.

5. When you're hunting in training, choose the fist as your preferred weapon since the zombies are weak and it won't cost you too much on repairs. When duelling, however, make sure your preferred weapon is your strongest. Leave it in also when youre not playing to defend you against duellers.

6. Finally, gather all the free credits you can.

I hope this ensures your survival! LOL! If you do these, you will earn cash and supplies even when you're not playing.
    BotPaw

Post  BotPaw Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:35 am

Wait ur leaving here too!!! wahhhhhhhhh
    man, i DO have the worst timing with anything regarding MM. dang it! I was wondering why there wasn't much chit chat going on here. *sigh*. You do know that it willbe rather u ruly without a queen here. ;D
    well, can u help me anyway!? lol. can u gift me either the parrot. or robinsons raft? The maps arent dropping for me to trade with seafarers so i'm running super low on shells to explore the island to get the collection items to getmore shells to explore. go figure!

Last edited by BotPaw on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:39 am

No,no,no! LOL! This one still goes to my personal email. LOL! Smile

I was just saying that I was away when you wrote. LOL!

No unruly citizens allowed, you will be spanked! LOL! Don't enjoy it though! LOL!
    BotPaw

Post  BotPaw Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:43 am

oh thank goodness! I was getting worried there!
    btw, the kiddos are too cute. They think the quests are hard but they get items from everyone! And poor old me has to explore for 3 months to get neptune! lol
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:47 am

It's incredible too, they got the 10 ikebanas in one day! I didn't have that when I was new in MM. LOL!
    They are lucky. If these were multigifting days, they might faint! LOL!

Oh I can't wait til she gets to neptune, I wanna know how long it would take her. LOL!
    Your reputation is at stake! LOL!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 34 Empty MY LAST REVOLT :)

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:52 am

As you all know I have already stopped playing MM, save for visits to send thank you gifts to those who send gifts to Mat Mike.  However, a lot of my MM friends continue to play and love the game despite it's present state.  Therefore, I am still participating in an effort that a group is putting together to address concerns left hanging for already so long a time.  

The MMHD FB page is being monitored for continuing game issues and growing dissatisfaction with GI and their unfair practices and poor business conduct. I'd like to invite all of my MM friends to a closed group on Facebook, please send me a PM for an invitation.  Let me know your FB name too so as not to confuse the confused. Smile That FB group has been created to be a safe, private place to talk through our problems with the game. We are taking everyone's issues on board and looking to collate the complaints to see what actions to take.

I understand that some players who are not my existing MM friends also read this thread.  I presume you have been referred by one of my MM friends so if you would like to join in too, you are very much welcome.  Please send via PM your MM name, and who referred you for ease of administration and also your FB name. 

Thank you, everyone! And I truly hope this time we can all be united as a single voice that can make GI listen.  This is the last time I'm going to try so might as well give it my all for the sake of my friends who would love to be able to play a decent game. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:14 am