MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Jade
    Jade

Friend Code : 87293c
    MM Name : Jade

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 33 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Jade Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:01 pm

[quote="QueenVictoria"]Hahahaha! Give me a minute to check! This is so funny! I haven't charged those in ages. Why are you even charging them anyway? For a quest or the reward?

Oh the turkey is food for energy honey! You should be able to see it in your inventory for food and drinks? It's the one with the lightning bolt icon? The very first one. [/quote]

Hello my queen n friends,

The turkey was only awarded during christmas seasons... They no longer drop after d winter ended... Maybe it will come back this christmas like d monster quests which kept coming back everytime there's a full moon ;-)

BTW, my iPad crashed (it's beyond repair) n I'm transferring my game to a new iPad... Am not able to visit anyone without it saying 'you are not registered'... I have already emailed support regarding this, awaiting for their reply... Pls, be patient with me as I wont b able to respond to any gift requests until GI sorted this problem...
    Rallie
    Rallie

Friend Code : F3c625
    MM Name : ☀RALLIE☀

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 33 Empty Turtles

Post  Rallie Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:31 pm

@QV Thanks for taking the time to check for me!! All my flashlights seem to be working great finally! And I did the turtle again last night and things seem to be dropping more now.... Definitely must be some lemon turtles out there... Wonder if they have some chocolate caramel ones...?!? Yum! Anyway... Wink. Now I have an issue with the stupid hatch quest... I borrowed one from a friend to get the quest to move forward and now I have the whole coll except the stupid hatch to drop!!!! Have to charge the collection in order to progress thru the island quests, have put on WL and asked to trade with friends but it seems everyone is having issues with it dropping.... Any tips on how and where the stupid thing will drop?

Thanks!!! Hope your weekend is amazing!! Wink
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 33 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:16 pm

@ JADE

Oh no honey! I'm so sorry about your old iPad. There's a thread here too about migrating your game to a new iPad, please check if that will help. It's a sticky note on ChitChat so it's the first thread. Please check it out. And don't worry about the gifts, we just hope you get your game sorted out by the time we have the new update.

@ RALLIE
    LOL Rallie, and I have Penny on MM wanting to make those turtles into soup Sad
    And yes the hatch doesn't drop quite often, still don't have the 9 I need and I'm already on Expert on the island. I think GI wants to drag on that event so they don't have to come up with so many new ideas. Judging from their last punishment quests, they seem to be out of creative juices.

Weekend is almost done for me. I'm going to get ready for Sunday service now so catch you all later! Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone! Smile
    Jade
    Jade

Friend Code : 87293c
    MM Name : Jade

Post  Jade Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 pm

@ QV

Yes, noted d thread... Did everything accordingly, just waiting for GI to reply to my requests... Nothing for 2 days now!! Sooo frustrating!! They r soooo slow!!!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:53 pm

I saw you were able to finally make wall requests, is your game fixed? And are you following up from them everyday? You have to use the same ticket number to follow up, sweetie! Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:26 pm

We have a new update and consistent with how GI has dealt with us so far, it's all disappointing.  

- 5 diamonds for all the grief they've caused to so many players
    - still no other ninjas
    - friend list still in disarray
    - no use for coins
    - weakened monsters can't be seen by neighbors
    - drop rate from explorations and banishment hasn't improved
    - crashes from different players
    - cancel button is gone
    - wish list takes forever to update and I get a no server response message each time I change
    - accepting gifts is faster for me but apparently not for everyone and gift sent dialogue box is still there wasting my time, 
    - among other things...

Therefore, I have decided to stop playing altogether.  My only reason left to play are these 2 kids who play under Mat Mike, one is a boy who's 7 years old and his sister who's 5 years old and they're only level 22. 

I still have thousands in inventory which I can trade and since I really wanna help Mat Mike out, anyone who needs anything from my collections, please PM your code.  Once you are friends with Mat Mike, each time you send them a gift, post a message here and I will send an item from your wish list.  Don't worry about me not sending anything back, I am NOT limited to sending 10 gifts a day, I have exactly 7,686 diamonds.  I will surely send back gifts as long as it is sent to Mat Mike.

I will no longer be sending wall requests as that too takes forever.  I will only send wall requests if the item requested is for level 99 players and higher such as sails, dive masks, bosun whistle, gloves, etc.  If you specifically need explorer tips, please ask, but I will no longer randomly send tips because again, that too is painfully slow.

Between PSC, SongPop and MM, the whole thing is just taking too much time now and MM is just not worth it anymore, in my personal opinion.  And there was a credit sale on PSC and I just bought thousands of credits so I guess I will play that for now.  I swear, if you say SALE to a woman, it's a trap! LOL! Smile  And SongPop is such a joy to play! Smile

Of course, chats on here, email and FB will not cease.  That's the only positive take away I ever got from MM.  So, be well my friends!  Enjoy your games! Smile

I was tempted to change my MM name to Player formerly known as QV but it might confuse Mat Mike coz I'm a helper in their manor, so no! LOL! Smile 

Thank you for all the kind friendship, the laughter, the sharing and for making this world smaller and so much brighter! Smile
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 33 Empty i will miss you

Post  paulinelhg Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi My Queen,

It is with sadness, I post here... I will miss you! You have been Sunshine to me even in the dark daze... your JOY, jokes and optimism is contagious

love,
    Pauline
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Thank you, sweetheart! Breaks my heart too! I will chat here sometimes, and I might see you soon for the F1 race there in October. I will let you know if we are able to get in.
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Thats sweet! We were there last year and its sure exciting Smile hear from you soon Razz
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:01 am

See you soon, I hope! Smile Ear plugs ready! Smile
    at

Friend Code : e87ce7
    MM Name : at

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 33 Empty End of an era

Post  at Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:37 am

Thank you for all you did (and continue doing from the side) for the community. It changed the way I view my role in online games, and I will continue to be generous and fair....after all, it is a small world!

Your presence will be missed in MM!

at
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:52 am

Thank you, sweetheart! Don't worry, if someone wants to do another revolt, I'll still help, that private thread actually never stopped. Smile

And I am certain you will be valuable to your friends, you have always been a good MM friend! Smile
    Avis
    Avis

Friend Code : f9ddb2
    MM Name : Avis

Post  Avis Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:16 am

I'm so sorry you're leaving your maj. You will be much missed but I'm glad you'll still be on here sharing your knowledge as your posts have been helpful to me so many times. Will pm you for your little friends code, it's hard for kids on here, my 11 year old granddaughter plays and she struggles to understand all the complexities of the game!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:30 am

Thank you so much for the kind words, my dear friend! It's sad a little bit mostly because my friends are making me sad. LOL!

I'm sure this kid will not play too long, you know their attention span but while they're playing, I would really love it if they enjoyed. I remember how tickled I get when I get gifts when I was new. I want them to have that. Smile

Also, I have a 10-year old MM friend KittyCat10 but she doesn't seem to play anymore. Her mom, Gator5Cat was the one who completed her full moon quest for her. I think she died doing hers, her husband's and her daughter's full moon quest. Lucky this was still multi gifting days. LOL! That was really funny! Smile. But when this cute, little girl started playing, I sent her the cats and it made her happy and it made me tremendously happy too! Kids have an uncanny way of doing that! Smile

So I'm sure these kids, MatMike, will make you happy as well! I remember one of their first messages to me was funny coz I was their only friend. So I told them to add more friends and they said, "I don't want to add other friends because they might be bad people!" LOL! Dad taught them well! But I had to delete that message immediately as it might be taken wrongly by others but it was too funny! Smile

Oh and btw, as long as it's up to Island quests, you can still ask me questions. I would not be doing quests after the island though. Sad
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:43 am

Oh no, this is no right how come a queen just abandon her people. What can we do without you, my maj. We need a queen to lead us in this game. We need your guidance. No don't leave us. I am gonna cry all night long No. Noooooooo
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:01 am

Oh no! Please don't Sad
    I did leave a legacy to guide all of you up to the island quests, right?
    And anything I haven't thought of writing about prior to the island quests, you may ask anytime. Smile

And if it's just to chat, call me to the chat box when you're around, we can have our fun there Smile
    So sweet of you Sakura! Thank you for making me smile, honey! Smile

I think Taz is not playing too anymore, I hardly catch her. I should email that woman! LOL!
    Scold her for not properly saying goodbye and maybe invite her to play PSC with me. LOL! I joined this safe house because the name was too funny! I wanna help build it Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:30 am

Yes, I didn't hear from her too. I've sent her some message but I didn't receive any replies. Last time she told me that her game always crash and also can't find emerald so I decided to lend it to her. Yeah that's the last chat that we had. Promise to keep in touch with us even for a while. I'm gonna miss u for sure. ( man I cannot find a crying symbol here Hikhikhikhik).
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:55 am

LOL! This crying symbol? Sad

It's just a : and a ( the it does the crying on it's own, LOL!

I'll find out where she is, must have turned into a block of ice, not used to the winter season Smile
    And yes, I promise to keep in touch! Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:19 am

Yes find her and you have my permission to scold her because she didn't reply my message. Oh yes they are having winter there could be she is frozen now. Btw, I will blame you if tomorrow morning I have swollen eyes. That's not good for a woman Evil or Very Mad. Well then, queen take care and enjoy your new game. Paalam ( I hope this is right). Hug and kiss.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:30 am

She's sleeping now, I will scold her for you Smile

Bye for now sweetie! Yes, that's formal goodbye! Colloquial term is also just 'bye'! LOL! Good night, honey! Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:39 am

Good night queen:)
    brenda(Doglover)
    brenda(Doglover)

MM Name : brenda

Post  brenda(Doglover) Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:29 pm

So I go camping for a few days and I come back to no queen???? Wink

I had a feeling this was going to happen. I have found that I'm losing interest as well but I hate to leave all the friends I've made. If you pm me the kids code, I would love to help them out!

What is PSC?

I will drop in here from time to time to see how you're doing and keep in touch. You were so much fun to play the game with, I wish all players were as courteous as you!

Brenda
    Gator5cat
    Gator5cat

MM Name : Gator5cat

Post  Gator5cat Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:22 am

I'm sorry I won't be playing the game with you but refuse to say good bye. I have your 411 and can reach you here. You have mine too. You will be missed in the manner though. I'll pm you my code for mat mike and will take good care of them. You're right, KC10 not playing much anymore. So happy that MM brought us together. I consider you a "real life" friend. I love you I love you Lotsa love I love you I love you
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:45 am

@ BRENDA

LOL! Lesson for the day, don't go camping! LOL! Smile

No actually, the 5 diamonds from GI for the weekend "quest" was really a show of bad faith and left such a bad taste in the mouth! They made promises when we all united and gave them grief. And then the customers started fighting each other and I guess that was their cue that our efforts were not towards them anymore so then they renege on every promise ever made.

I will still support the group for another revolt for those still wanting to play the game but I will not patronize a company that has bad business practices. It's different for me coz I'm a paying customer so I do take offense when they don't listen to their customers.

I will PM the code of the kids. Before I left for work, I saw a very cute message they left on my wall. They said all my friends are so cool and that they have made that morning Christmas Day! And that they're excited to come home from school. - SO CUTE!!!

Now PSC on the other hand, is Please Stay Calm. I just tried it out because TOM QH said it was cool. At first glance, its scary coz people in the Global Chat look nasty and they're cursing all the f*****g time. LOL! But I have been posting questions and requesting for heals and they're very nice. I saw maybe one rude comment from someone directed to another asking a very stupid question. It may not have been how we answer things In MM but that was about it.

I like it coz the energy builds up every hour and you don't have to stay on too long except maybe to chat. I have spent tons of credits for chatting alone, but I am talkative so no one to blame but myself. I just like to thank the people who randomly heal me and you use chat tokens for whispers. LOL! So I should choose my permanent safehouse soon coz chatting there is free. LOL!

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:07 am

@ GATOR5CAT

I'm sure we will keep in touch, you are a special, special friend and very close to my heart! There are no goodbyes for friendships like ours.   

I have to PM you again, I said so many things I forgot to send the code of the kids! LMAO! It goes to show how much I've missed you!!! Stop doing that to me!!! Stay in touch - you have my email, my FB, PM here and MM wall!

But know this, if 10 years pass and no peep from you coz you're busy with life and you come back to me, I can promise you that it will feel like you never disappeared Smile It's those kinds of friendships that stand the test of time! So don't stress, do what you have to do and be assured that we will not lose our friendship! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:04 am