MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Laura
    Laura

Friend Code : 696fc0
    MM Name : Shelly

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 27 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Laura Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:08 am

QueenVictoria wrote:LMAO! No, you're right! Even at the office, when I call for tech support, first question is always, Is it plugged ma'am? It used to annoy me but I guess it's an important question, for obvious reasons! Smile

Times like these, it's good to laugh! Thank you for that! lol!

Rofl, tech support haha it's true, it's true, 98% off the time it's always plugged in how dare they assume otherwise! Rolling Eyes
    Yes we need to laugh or just a smile will suffice.....someone tell a joke would they, bring back laughter to the forum even if it's just for a little bit What a Face
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 27 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:47 am

Did I not say no more caffeine for you??? LOL!

I cannot answer for them, on the thought process that brought about their decision to vote NO but I can make a few intelligent guesses.

1. Choosing only 15 excludes so many other people who are also eager for answers. My guess is they'd rather be part of the first hand information and ensure no deals were made in their behalf. In fact, someone even said, the 15 might get bribed! LOL! I understand that, they don't know me, why should they trust me? Right? We're not there to make concessions, it's not a negotiation, we were simply to air concerns as gathered from everyone. We, in MMUFF, know this but there's only 1900++ of us.

2. Maybe they want answers given straight to them, I guess they are willing to wait longer for the answer. Had we pursued talks yesterday, the transcript would have been out today. If we weren't satisfied with GI's answers we could have asked follow up questions which would probably be the sentiments of all MM players. I guess they don't understand that we are ONE in our sentiments to have a fully working game. Our common denominator is, we are all gamers! But again, they don't know this and probably don't realize that we'll probably get to the same answers which now will take longer. GI will post answers. Everyone, who is not banned(!!!), will post more comments. GI will gather again and post more answers at their convenience.

3. Maybe they don't realize that now they have given GI the free hand to choose which comments to answer and which ones to ignore. If they have not noticed, GI has been doing this since the beginning. They only choose to answer issues they want to address. Having the conference would have forced them to answer questions they have been avoiding since December 2011.

4. And finally, maybe they just have not really immersed themselves in the issues enough to understand. Maybe they have been too busy to read up. Maybe they have family problems. Maybe they don't speak English. Maybe it's just all confusing for them. Everyone is afraid of the dark. It's easier to say NO to something you don't understand. A majority vote does not always reflect greater good, it just means so many are just passionate about getting involved. Maybe they have not reflected on the consequences of their vote.

I could be wrong. Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 27 Empty COINCIDENCE

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:01 am

@ LAURA
    As requested...

COINCIDENCE

A man perks up and says, 'How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne, too! What a coincidence!' the  farmer says. 'This is a special day for me.... I am celebrating'.

'This is a special day  for me too, I am also celebrating!' says the  woman.

'What a coincidence!' says the  farmer! As they clinked glasses the man asked,  'What are you celebrating?'

'My husband and I have been trying to have a child and today my gynecologist told me that I am  pregnant!'

'What a coincidence,' says the  man. 'I'm a chicken farmer and for years all of my hens were infertile, but today they are all  laying fertilized eggs.'

'That's great!'  says the woman. 'How did your chickens become  fertile?'

'I used a different cock,' he  replied.

The woman smiled and said, 'What  a coincidence!'

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Laura
    Laura

Friend Code : 696fc0
    MM Name : Shelly

Post  Laura Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:36 am

lol!

Haha QV such a good joke. Perfect timing you must have known, I'm now watching a show called "the farmer wants a wife", I wonder if any are chicken farmers woohoo Laughing
    Brooke17724
    Brooke17724

MM Name : Brooke

Post  Brooke17724 Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:47 am

I rarely post on here but I just read your joke! Lmao!!!! That's a good one!
    SJ
    SJ

Post  SJ Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:27 am

Hmm, yeah good answers QV. I agree, the only way for people to get full disclosure would have been to let us have a call and relay the word for word conversation to the community. By choosing no, they have chosen to let GI edit and dictate what information they get fed.

And I guess there no way of letting them know we have everyone's interests at heart as we are not even allowed to out a mmuff link on the Facebook so they can actually get both sides of the story.

Hmmpff.

Okay, well I'll tell you my favourite ever joke then, as it still cheers me up every time....

Q. What is E.T. Short for?
    A. Coz he's only got little legs.

Yeah, I'm grinning again now Very Happy
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:43 am

That joke must have gone waaaay back! Drew Barrymore was a toddler then! LOL! You're showing your age Smile

Sadly, that's how it is, we have to find ways to inform others to visit this site so they can make informed decisions.
    SJ
    SJ

Post  SJ Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:46 pm

I like Taylormades idea, in the thread Banned from Facebook, about using the time zone (when they have left the office) to post without getting deleted until the morning.

Out of interest, has anyone actually asked them nicely if we could have a little link over here? I wonder if it's worth someone diplomatic trying? (counts me out obviously lol)
    brenda(Doglover)
    brenda(Doglover)

MM Name : brenda

Post  brenda(Doglover) Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:32 pm

I have posted the link on my wall in MM but I'm not sure how many people actually read wall postings.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:19 pm

I am banned so I cannot post. And what link? I'm sorry I don't follow.

Could someone kindly post something like this on FB? I have been dying to say this since last night! Good morning, by the way! Smile

I have been banned from posting comments on here.  My comments were neither abusive nor aggressive but I did make mention of comments getting deleted.  I realize now that it was the reason for my ban.  In MMUFF.COM, someone mentioned that there was a Game Developers Conference last Aug 13-15 where GI VP was to speak using MM as a case study.  That would be the reason why they were sanitizing their FB page.  Such manipulation! In the same way they manipulated their 5-star rating in the AppStore by offering 5 diamonds to all players who posted these ratings.  I read on Venture Beat that Apple was penalizing companies for falsely boosting their ratings by using bots.  GI may not be using bots but this is the same manipulation that is unethical.  I am in disbelief by this company's lack of professionalism, not even going into how dishonestly they have been dealing with their customers.  

But we are the fools for taking it all on GI's terms.  For those who voted NO, where are we at now? I understand that you also want to be in the know, we all have our interest in these issues.  But by voting NO, we have given them the option to choose which issues to address, we have given them the option to take their time & we have given them the power to say, it was a our choice by a majority vote.  I truly hope you feel the impact of your vote now & I pray you change your vote to force a dialogue and push GI for answers we have been asking for since December 2011.  I beg all of you to read up in MMUFF.COM so you will be able to appreciate the plans of action the members have put together to ensure a fully functional MM for us all.  No matter what particular issues we each have, the point is we want to continue playing a game we love & one that works.  Had we pursued dialogues, we would have released a transcription of what has transpired yesterday! In an open dialogue, GI will not be able to avoid any of the issues that have been listed by all the members of MMUFF.  Visit the site, check the list & if your concern is not listed, register & post your concerns.  I assure you, it shall be taken up, if within reason.  And please change your votes! I'm sure you agree a 15-rep dialogue is better than this deafening silence from GI.
    Kristi927
    Kristi927

MM Name : Kristi

Post  Kristi927 Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:22 pm

I will post it now my queen Smile

It has been posted

Last edited by Kristi927 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : finished posting it)
    Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Post  Ann H Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Queen Victoria and SJ...
    I agree with both of you. I was disheartened when I saw the Facebook voting post and so many people had voted no to a conference call. This was the only communication from GI that would have been an open forum. A small voice was better than no voice.

I was searching today and found the same article on Venture Beat that you refer to.
    Rallie
    Rallie

Friend Code : F3c625
    MM Name : ☀RALLIE☀

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 27 Empty Facebook post

Post  Rallie Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:53 pm

I just went out to FB and didn't see your FB post anywhere kristi..... Sad
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Maybe they deleted it too? Maybe you should not say Queen Victoria? Everything that ever mentions that is deleted. LOL! They're on to me! LOL!

Oh goodness, Kristi, I hope I didn't get you banned from FB? Sad
    Kristi927
    Kristi927

Post  Kristi927 Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:03 pm

it is still there. I can see it. Not sure how you can miss is because of its length. My profile pic is my 2 year old daughter wearing pink and white if that helps! I also would like everyone to check out the new article
    http://www.gamepolitics.com/2012/08/15/mystery-manor-fire
    I love the title Manor on Fire!
    Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Post  Ann H Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:05 pm

I just check Facebook. It is posted under Mondays statement and not yesterday's post. I am going to like this post. Thanks for posting Kristi.
    Kristi927
    Kristi927

Post  Kristi927 Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Ok sorry. I will post again on most recent post.

Ok it is posted again Wink I seriously don't think they will delete any more comments after the fire they came under.

Last edited by Kristi927 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finished posting)
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Your children are absolutely adorable, by the way!

Rallie, I found Kristi's comment in the Tueday thread not the one of yesterday.

I love the article, Mystery Manor on Fire! I can almost hear the violins playing in the background as the manor burns! LOL!
    I like that the article has no emotions, just telling it as it is Smile
    Brooke17724
    Brooke17724

MM Name : Brooke

Post  Brooke17724 Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Excellent Facebook post!! LIKE, LIKE, LIKE!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Thanks Brooke! I hope someone reads it, so we can move along with this.

I have actually been downloading some Big Fish games. I can maybe give feedback later if I find anything better. And we can all be friends inside a game again. Will be the same old people we love! Ooh exciting! Smile
    Rallie
    Rallie

Friend Code : F3c625
    MM Name : ☀RALLIE☀

Post  Rallie Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:13 pm

GREAT Job!!! Sorry I couldn't find it earlier... Maybe I need a nap!!! Smile Very cute kids!!!! Thanks again for posting it!!! And thanks everyone else for pointing me in the right direction..... Smile
    Cakediva

MM Name : Cakediva

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 27 Empty New game!

Post  Cakediva Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:01 am

If you find a wonderful game to play from big fish QV please let us know! I would love to have some of the friends I've had in MM in a whole new game from developers who are not big buttholes!! (yes, I'm goin' all grade school up in here!!! lol!). Laughing
    sarah

Friend Code : 8fa23a
    MM Name : ᎦAᎡAH

Post  sarah Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:46 am

I noticed the post right away and also liked it (and "liked" it).

Victoria, I think it's pretty badass that you got banned from facebook! Your polite English royalty persona is the perfect front for the lawless rebel you really are...
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:13 am

I'm not lawless! LOL! Should I start changing my name to Lucy Lawless? I could demote myself to Xena the Warrior Princess. LOL!

I'm a rebel with a cause! I refuse to support a company that treats customers with so much disrespect. Their silence and inaction at this critical time is really the last straw for me. I will find another globally social game we can enjoy, I've been downloading a few since last night.

Oh and yes my ANGEL CAKE(DIVA) I'm looking at Big Fish and Zynga. I will give feedback soon enough Smile
    SJ
    SJ

Post  SJ Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:10 am

Doglover wrote:I have posted the link on my wall in MM but I'm not sure how many people actually read wall postings.

Dog lover I came here exactly to make that point. Personally I always forget to read the walls before I gift, but I'm always surprised at how many people DO read my wall post and respond to it.

So I've changed it today to ask people to come to Mmuff.com which I know will create traffic.

Maybe we could all do the same and start directing people here, so they can read for themselves the issues (hopefully before they place a dumbass NO vote on Facebook.....yeah, I'm still mad about it!).

Can I also say, Isabella and Chick, I'm loving your tenacity and NEVER SAY DIE attitudes. I'm glad you're on our team and not theirs!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:31 pm