MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

WaccaWacca!
    WaccaWacca!

Friend Code : e31e3e
    MM Name : WaccaWacca

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 26 Empty Thank you

Post  WaccaWacca! Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:13 am

I want to thank the reps for taking the time to represent us in this call. I wish you grace and tact - perhaps GI will see the light.
    brenda(Doglover)
    brenda(Doglover)

MM Name : brenda

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 26 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  brenda(Doglover) Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:05 pm

I will continue with the boycott then! It's not going to be much fun to play if no one else is in their manors! At this point, I'm afraid the conference call may not even happen thanks to the stupid poll they put up. We are dealing with a bunch of clowns.... clown
    Avis
    Avis

Friend Code : f9ddb2
    MM Name : Avis

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 26 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Avis Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:12 pm

I just got home from work and was really disappointed to see that the Skype call didn't take place, why are GI so reluctant to talk to the players? Seems absolutely daft to me you only have to read the posts here and in fb to see what the main concerns are so why can't they post some sort of constructive response instead of setting up spurious polls to see if we want to talk to them! I was looking forward to be able to play again today but I'm sticking with the boycott so no MM for me again tonight. But on the bright side I'm whopping the computer at backgammon!! And feeling smug at completing the devious sudoku!! Hey ho.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:16 pm

It seems GI's reactions are knee-jerk I don't know if it's panic mode, but they don't seem to be thinking a lot of things through.

If you look at the polls though, many have voted No because it should be public. And I completely agree! All the complaints were there before they started deleting anything. What they should have done is ,take all those complaints and answer them ALL! They choose a few non-issues to reply to but none of the issues which the majority are clamoring answers for, it's ridiculous!

However, I don't agree that we should boycott the conference call altogether. If they are reaching out, then we should be open to what may happen and hope that something good will come out of it. We cannot say, nothing will happen. In a perfect world, we should all be there but that's just impossible. Calling for a focused group discussion is the next best thing especially since Lorias, Kristi, Mags & Couffer are taking pains to consolidate all complaints from you. It's the lesser evil! Best to cooperate at something than just challenge everything and end up with nothing.

Please take time to send some love to LORIAS, KRISTI, MAGS & COUFFER for all the work they put in to make all of our voices heard. Commendations to you guys!!! Thank you for all you do, we truly appreciate you! Smile

And YES continue with the boycott! Guys, please don't log in. It kills me to see wall requests. If you log in, you register on the game server as an active player. It's not enough that you don't purchase anything, we want to bring down usage. If you could, i humbly ask you to please stay away at least until after the results of the calls are posted and there's a firm resolve from GI that they will hear us out and act on our feedback. Please?

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Post  Ann H Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:51 pm

You are so right QV.

Communication is the root of the problem. Simply communicating changes and issues (such as the server being down for several hours recently) would go a long way to keeping loyal customers when there are bugs with the updates.

Did the conference call occur today? I would like to see the conference call happen because it is the only open forum the developers have encouraged. But I would also like to see the documentation that has to be available as all developers of apps would have to abide by them.
    kk_mm

MM Name : kk DoNOTBuy

Post  kk_mm Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Yes they seem to be panicked and have not came out with concrete solutions yet, and the poll....looks like a vehicle for them to buy time! If many were banned from posting or voting and top it all, the poll was put up in the middle of working hours, what else could we expect?!

A bit disappointed that it didn't happen tonight but on the positive side, it gives our representives more time to prepare. Thank you all for your valuable time to do this for everyone of us!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:31 pm

@ ANN H
    No, the call didn't happen coz they decided they want to do a poll close to face time. They've always made smart decisions, I'm used to it. Smile
    And yes, we will publish results, thanks to Kristi and SJ for volunteering to do it.

@ KK
    Thank you too for your appreciation, I'm sure it will give all our representatives a good boost of energy to keep going. I'm not sure the delay is tactics, GI has not been known to be that smart. I would peg it as indecision! They're better known for it.

Upset much, Victoria? LOL! Smile
    Kristi927
    Kristi927

MM Name : Kristi

Post  Kristi927 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Thank you so much for the kind words. What they are giving us is more time to get organized. And we are, thanks to a lot of hard work from many people. I am not very optimistic that anything productive will come from it once it does happen.... If it happens. And anyone who thinks we will not represent them well is mistaken because many many hours have gone into preparing for this.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Nothing matters but the work you put in and the effort you do!

It doesn't matter that no one believes anything will come out of it, so long as one person does and I do!
    It doesn't matter if people think we are not the proper representatives, we will still do our best!
    It doesn't matter if the call doesn't even happen, we will still make our voices heard, there are several avenues available to us!

What matters most, is that you care, you believe and you act! Keep the faith, sweetheart! Smile
    Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Post  Ann H Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Thanks to everyone and their hard work to be a voice for us.

I just read a post on Facebook from the developers and it does not appear, at this time, that a conference call will take place. Sad
    brenda(Doglover)
    brenda(Doglover)

Post  brenda(Doglover) Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:55 pm

The latest post does seem as if they will not be holding the conference call after all. Not only that, they continually refer to the "issue" as if there is only one thing we are upset about. I knew this would happen if people voted "no" for the conf call. They will pretend that all we are upset about is the friend codes not working anymore, they'll put out some vague statement that won't give us any details and they will call it good.

They also deleted the entire post that had over 300+ comments on it that was right before the poll. Nice.
    brenda(Doglover)
    brenda(Doglover)

Post  brenda(Doglover) Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Never mind about the post being deleted. Just went back to look and it's there. Sorry! Smile
    Laura
    Laura

Friend Code : 696fc0
    MM Name : Shelly

Post  Laura Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Hi everyone.
    I'm not well known in this community of players but would also like to say BIG thank you to everyone who was working on the skype call and collating information on behalf of all players. You were helping ALL players and donating your time and efforts for everyone so thank you it was greatly appreciated. I trusted that all the information which would have been provided in the skype conference would have made it on this forum for everyones benefits.

As Queen Victoria has said we only need to believe and as long as everyone believes and you have faith you can get things done and achieve high.

I don't know if anyone would be interested but i have found a place where you can post a report/complaint against GI. It has been created by consumers for consumers. They also give GI a chance to respond with a rebuttal as well if they so desire. Already a couple of reports have been filed back in March against GI. If enough reports come through I think they take it to the media. It can ruin a reputation, not that we want to ruin GIs rep but its just something to get their backsides into gear. If anyone is interested I can post a link on here or PM me. This may be another good way to get our voices heard. It's just a thought.

Once again a big thank you.
    at

Friend Code : e87ce7
    MM Name : at

Post  at Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:24 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:Nothing matters but the work you put in and the effort you do!

It doesn't matter that no one believes anything will come out of it, so long as one person does and I do!
    It doesn't matter if people think we are not the proper representatives, we will still do our best!
    It doesn't matter if the call doesn't even happen, we will still make our voices heard, there are several avenues available to us!

What matters most, is that you care, you believe and you act! Keep the faith, sweetheart! Smile

I appreciate all yall's hard work here. Logged in long enough to post that I am not playing. While no game is perfect, I have no desire to "beat my head against a wall" for a game with limited return. Nor do I support poor customer service. Sure can't wait for a game fix!

(and my boyfriend is pretty thrilled my nose isnt stuck in the game Very Happy
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Good morning, World!

I slept a total of 6 hours, 3 hours before the supposed call and 3 hours after my last post! GI is soo bad for my skin! LOL!
    Thank you to each one posting here and on PM for sharing your sentiments, support & appreciation for the effort!
    And yes, I think all our partners are happy with the MM downtime, give them some lovin' before the game gets fixed! LOL!

@LAURA,
    Yes, please share. Let's take a look at what that site is about! We can always explore new ways of getting our constructive criticisms across without our comments getting deleted!

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Laura
    Laura

Post  Laura Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:23 pm

Good morning QV,
    Sorry to hear about your skin, haha It's so true though.

For all who are interested here is the link as spoken about in my previous post:

ripoffreport.com/directory/game-insight.aspx

Anything that may be of use is always worth a look at at least.
    They also do not remove reports from their database!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:54 pm

I can't access it, honey. Not even via ripoffreport.com. Kindly check the link?
    Kristi927
    Kristi927

MM Name : Kristi

Post  Kristi927 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:58 pm

QueenVictoria wrote:I can't access it, honey. Not even via ripoffreport.com. Kindly check the link?

I followed the link and read the reports just fine so must be you my queen Wink
    p.s. read my new thread if you haven't already
    Laura
    Laura

Post  Laura Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:00 am

ok sorry. Its says new members are not allowed to post external emails for 7 days.

Need to copy my link then post it into the browser

ripoffreport.com/directory/game-insight.aspx
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:04 am

I did, I must be banned everywhere! Smile
    Laura
    Laura

Post  Laura Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:15 am

mmmm i don't know how to help then. This might be silly but try with the www . in front of the link?
    Sorry QV.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:17 am

Don't worry, I'll try later. LOL on www. It's auto appended. But that's cute, get down to basics! Thanks honey! You're a sweet one! Smile

And I did access venture beat, Kristi! Thank you very much! Smile

Last edited by QueenVictoria on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:55 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos, typos, typos! Losing sleep is bad for you! :))
    Laura
    Laura

Post  Laura Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:23 am

lol lol thats all i could think of, always go back to basics if all else fails.
    Thanks Very Happy
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:28 am

LMAO! No, you're right! Even at the office, when I call for tech support, first question is always, Is it plugged ma'am? It used to annoy me but I guess it's an important question, for obvious reasons! Smile

Times like these, it's good to laugh! Thank you for that! lol!
    SJ
    SJ

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 26 Empty Im screwing mad!!

Post  SJ Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:44 am

QV I apologise if this isn't the place to post my question, but I'm too mad to worry about it and need someone else's opinion!!

The people voting NO to a conference call. Can ANYONE give me a theory as to why 3/4 of people would vote no?? Because it's doing my head in!!

GI said this morning there will be no conference call "-As you requested, we will continue to post any/all news regarding the issue on this page. With the sheer number of community members looking for answers, Skype calls and conference lines are simply too contained to properly inform everyone."

So I'm wondering if the people voting no are doing so because they don't realise that the whole conversation would have been relayed back to them word for word? And maybe therefore they feel like they were being excluded?

It's the only thing I can think of. I'd like to hear of any other theories though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:01 pm