MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+74
tatteredlace
paulinelhg
StahlBS
momma
Tomqh
Chickenchick111
gailg
Ms scarlet
Jae
Ruthmmforum
Carol Cohen
MMaddict
Camille
sarah
Brooke17724
Avis
WaccaWacca!
Cynthia RTR
shtene
Kristi927
SJ
brenda(Doglover)
iPadKersty
FranzKrueger
Trekker
Mogul
Laura
pianofingers
engineer
Jade
karen_ni
Phungu
yellowrose16
dartagnan627
Dazza JP
CJ
msheresy
sunnyind
PegWalt
Shadowcat
hawkeyegirl
Rallie
Lynn
Holley
cnote
HannahMhairi
MarcR
Taz
Mbstr8k
DanW77
pinktickle
Sakura
JenMomma5476
Annaupos
at
kk_mm
Kinsey
Ann H
Jamedon
LaVentosa
Admin
Jrodtig
ycul
strawberrie
Kyfyang
Cakediva
Carriejh77
Amanda
Snookie
Matens52
Gator5cat
John doe
BittyBrain
QueenVictoria
78 posters

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 25 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  Ann H Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Due to the boycott - I guess I have no excuse not to do work this evening. Rolling Eyes

Maybe I can get caught up up on my paperwork since I will not be exploring and interacting with other people. lol! It will be me, my work PC, and the TV this evening.

Kristi927
    Kristi927

MM Name : Kristi

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 25 Empty we may be getting their attention

Post  Kristi927 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:38 pm

So the current version is down to 2 stars. Yay! i also cannot wait to see app datac stats tomorrow and see if we made an impact. I also would like to point out i think these statistics are based on united states time so data would be collected every 24 hours. So those in other time zones need to strike at different time... I don't know we should continue strike an extra day just to get or point across and to make sure we make impact on appdata.com stats. Let me know what you think my queen.
    Kristi
    HannahMhairi
    HannahMhairi

Friend Code : 0b2131
    MM Name : HannahMhairi

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 25 Empty Re: Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects 

Post  HannahMhairi Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Have you seen the post they have just put on Facebook?

I think the strike is starting to bite!!

As our head of state I would suggest you would the lady!!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

MM Name : Queen Victoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Good morning world! I just opened my eyes and saw the FB post!

I'm sitting up on my bed, hopping mad! They deleted all our comments!!! Our comments encouraging people to boycott and everything that we have been complaining about have been deleted!

It seems all our concerted efforts are having some sort of impact so I encourage everyone to do the following:
    1. Everyone please post on FB again!
    2. Please write more reviews in the AppStore. It doesn't take 24 hours to show and write a review again. I wrote a new one before I slept, woke up and found I could write a new review with my rating so please review and rate!
    3. Send more emails too please!

Personally, I won't be touching my MM app until they fix it! I hope my friends can forgive me for not gifting them during these days of boycott!

And for everyone who's asking me on PM if this will work, I honestly believe that it will if you make your voice heard. One voice will be small, but all of us together will make a symphony that will be hard to miss. Keep to being respectful in your comments and they will hear it more. By their FB post, the Russians seem to be sensitive, you don't want your messages to get drowned out by emotions. Soon as we use abusive language, communication lines break down so please keep your comments focused on the problem and productive!

Thank you!

QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:57 pm

I cannot believe GI is deleting my posts on FB!!!

How malicious and manipulative! What did they think, we're going to post 'Good Job, GI!'?

OMG! They deleted my 2nd post and now I cannot comment anymore!!!
    Way to listen to us GI!

Is it only me? LOL!

I cannot believe our comments from yesterday were maliciously deleted and even comments today are being deleted if they don't like what were saying.  I will encourage every single friend I have and all that read my thread to continue with the boycott! GI, I have over 16,000 views on my thread! Try to delete this!!!  I have always encouraged everyone to give your game a chance but as you seem to be trying to silence us so as not to listen to our sentiments, then I will stop endorsing your game. And I will say this again and again, we are trying to reach out to you to improve your game and help you retain your customers! Listen to them!!!
    cnote

MM Name : noted

Post  cnote Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Dear Queen V,
    I cannot believe that they actually removed your comments and will no longer allow you to respond. You have ALWAYS been very positive and helpful in your comments to everyone on this forum. Apparently, they read all and see all so they should realize this.

It saddens me to think that a simple game such as this has created such wonderful global friendships and yet, within one week, has destroyed the avenues with which we derive our joy. Thank goodness for this forum in which we can at least continue some of our friendships since not all players are members.

Continue your positive ways with words and your constructive critiques. It is a nice melody in MY ears.

shtene

Post  shtene Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:08 pm

I just went on fb and realized I've been missing a lot...what kind of posts have been deleted? This better not mean your banned from mm Queen Victoria...I'm a new friend of yours, mm name Tina. You told me about the boycott just before you logged off...thank you for letting me know! I was able to bring a few more friends along in the boycott Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:12 pm

I tried to tell as many as I could before I went on boycott. Didn't want anyone feeling neglected. I logged in today just to re-post that I'm still on boycott and to please post reviews. It will make a difference, I promise! Smile

Thanks for the support, Tina and Cnote! I will make it up to you and all my friends once all this is over. I got loads of diamonds to drop my counter! Smile
    shtene

Post  shtene Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Not sure if you've seen this...

http://www.mmuff.com/t816-gi-skype-call-reps-from-mmuff

You should post there if you're willing to represent us in this conference call...I think you'd be great!! Laughing
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:57 pm

I just did, Tina! Thank you! I was looking for that link Smile
    Ann H
    Ann H

Friend Code : 28cbe0
    MM Name : Ann (with tulips aro

Post  Ann H Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:01 am

Queen Victoria...All I can say is Wow. After reading you post and going to Facebook to see what was written, I am in shock. Shocked While I was reading thru the comments, previous comments from people were erased.

So, I wrote the following letter to GI:

Dear developers,
    I am very saddened that you have made it necessary that I write a letter to you. I have been playing Mystery Manor since Christmas time last year. I have enjoyed the game tremendously over the past 8 months and have met people I never would have had the chance to meet.

However, I am not pleased with the communication from Game Insight over the course of the game. While it is nice that you are going to have a Skye conference call to share your comments, I think only allowing 15 people to take part is not a fair representation of the community that plays this game. On Facebook along, there are 590,000 monthly players. This alone tells me you do not really want to hear what your patrons think as you are only willing to hear from 1 out of every 40,000 people.

I have noticed that you are deleting comments posted on Facebook. While that is your right to do so for abusive comments, not all of the comments you are deleting are abusive.

I too am frustrated with the amount of money I have spent on the game but I can only blame myself for that. It takes too long to restore energy the longer you play the game because it takes so much more energy to explore the rooms. You encourage people to buy diamond on a game you advertise as free because you require us to explore paid rooms to complete quest and to get collection items.

I am finding it hard to understand why inviting friends is now no longer available when you have encouraged us, from the beginning, to have as many friends as you could. I had over 500 friends but I started to deleted people who were no longer playing. I think it is very difficult to maintain this many friends and wished I never accepted all of them. On the other hand, I would not have meet some really nice people from all over the world had I not been encouraged by your game to add friends. Your recent actions without communication to your patrons are unprofessional and disheartening.

I have continues to play the game through several less than ideal upgrades. The thing I fine most annoying is the message that Internet connection is needed. If your sever goes down, the message needs to state this. Every time I get this message, I go check to see that I can surf the World Wide Web. I work for a software company that makes monitors used in hospitals across the world to monitor patients in Intensive care units, surgery, emergency department, etc. I can guarantee that we would not be the leaders in the market if our data base servers went down as much as yours do, especially with this latest update.

Lastly, since I have been reading your Facebook page, one of the biggest complaints is the inability to sort friends. Why is this such a difficult thing to do for the people who have been loyal to you through many changes?
    ---
    Just thought I would share some of my thought.
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:44 am

Beautiful Ann! Thank you!

There's nothing abusive there, not even close. Let us know if they respond to you because even my review in the AppStore has been deleted. Maybe because I made mention of Zynga and compared it to them. I don't know. Sad
    Kyfyang

Post  Kyfyang Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:38 am

I can't believe they deleted your comments....just updated my wall post in mm for continuation of the boycott....GI need to face some consequences for deleting my Queen's comments!!!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:48 am

LOL Kyfyang! I wish everybody were as easy to convince as you! LOL!
    iPadKersty

Post  iPadKersty Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:42 am

Hmm, this whole saga has been an interesting read both here and on Facebook. I cannot believe that they have removed Queen Victoria's post. I have followed this with earnest as this game has broken new ground. Players do not play in isolation. It is played in a multi national forum. It is with this that the voice of its player base has hit new ground.

In my country the comments of its customer base is classified as advertising and as such they have obligations which they must fulfill and there are constraints through the forum of Facebook which GI must adhere to. They are doing so by deleting posts many of which were actually useful for them if they were actually to listen to its loyal customer base. It is interesting that they are prepared to have this conference with a few select few. One of whom I hope is Queen Victoria, her voice should be heard as should a few others who have constructed this website. It shows the dedication that they have for the benefit of many.

My scare is that they will be selective on their choices to limit the voice. We need people who have the knowledge of business and some knowledge of programming to ensure we are all on the same page. Otherwise we are set up before we have begun.

GI has a lot to answer to.....
    SJ
    SJ

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 25 Empty Deleting from FB

Post  SJ Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:15 am

Begrudgingly I suppose they have the right to delete whatever they like from their Facebook account, same as we all do. They cannot however, delete comments from app store reviews, or from here. So F*** YOU GI!

Yeah QV, I have anger issues. They started the Day I had my first ever sense from tech support. Very Happy
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:15 am

@ KERSTY
    I have already volunteered and pray we will be able to represent well. I just hope that GI understands that we are not the voice of their entire database. You are correct, the bottomline is, they are to take all the complaints & criticisms then use these to improve their game and their services which eventually translates to more customers. Actually, the was the only content of my deleted post. I was just asking them to heed the customer's voice, they can use it to their advantage. I honestly don't understand why that was deleted. We have a consolidated list of the complaints which Mags & Couffer so kindly put together. Something they could have done themselves if they were, in any way at all, customer-focused. But sure we can help them out by summarizing it for them. Make it easy on them so things just get done! If we want anything to happen we do have to take charge! We'll wait for no one, it's up to us! Smile

@SJ
    LOL! I feel you!!! Hey, is that what it means? So FEEL YOU GI! LOL! Play nice Smile
    No more coffee for you, SJ! You're already fired up Smile

To be fair to tech support, except for these last emails beginning on the day of the boycott, they have responded to ALL my complaints. Not always in a timely manner but when they did, they addressed it all. In fact, they even gave me stuff which they already said was 'impossible' for me to regain. So for everyone's peace of mind, I don't think the conference call is an exercise in futility.

If I may be allowed a shout out to ALL REPRESENTATIVES - GI does respond to kind words. I know we are all upset and I'm sure the mob complex is setting in but I think we will accomplish less if any of us lost our cool (to be honest I'm damn scared it might be me so yoga today was my answer to keep zen). When they gave me the standard regrets letter to my request, I hounded them with emails explaining how much time and money I have spent and hopefully for them to understand it from my viewpoint. They ended up giving me everything and more! So there is hope my friends! Smile

Thank you to the others who volunteered, our prayers go out to you to guide your minds and your words! Smile.
    I think we need one more, someone please volunteer? Thank you!

@ FRANZ KRUEGER
    Sweetheart, may I request you to join our representatives please? We will give you the talk points. No other work required apart from making sure nothing gets lost in translation! Please? Smile
    Cynthia RTR
    Cynthia RTR

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Cynthia RTR

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 25 Empty Where will you be posting the results from the Skype call? I would love to be able to read a manuscript from it... Don't let them bribe you please... Remember " Money can't buy you Love... LOL. Good luck dear friends... God Speed... :-)

Post  Cynthia RTR Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:11 am

QueenVictoria wrote:@ KERSTY
    I have already volunteered and pray we will be able to represent well. I just hope that GI understands that we are not the voice of their entire database. You are correct, the bottomline is, they are to take all the complaints & criticisms then use these to improve their game and their services which eventually translates to more customers. Actually, the was the only content of my deleted post. I was just asking them to heed the customer's voice, they can use it to their advantage. I honestly don't understand why that was deleted. We have a consolidated list of the complaints which Mags & Couffer so kindly put together. Something they could have done themselves if they were, in any way at all, customer-focused. But sure we can help them out by summarizing it for them. Make it easy on them so things just get done! If we want anything to happen we do have to take charge! We'll wait for no one, it's up to us! Smile

@SJ
    LOL! I feel you!!! Hey, is that what it means? So FEEL YOU GI! LOL! Play nice Smile
    No more coffee for you, SJ! You're already fired up Smile

To be fair to tech support, except for these last emails beginning on the day of the boycott, they have responded to ALL my complaints. Not always in a timely manner but when they did, they addressed it all. In fact, they even gave me stuff which they already said was 'impossible' for me to regain. So for everyone's peace of mind, I don't think the conference call is an exercise in futility.

If I may be allowed a shout out to ALL REPRESENTATIVES - GI does respond to kind words. I know we are all upset and I'm sure the mob complex is setting in but I think we will accomplish less if any of us lost our cool (to be honest I'm damn scared it might be me so yoga today was my answer to keep zen). When they gave me the standard regrets letter to my request, I hounded them with emails explaining how much time and money I have spent and hopefully for them to understand it from my viewpoint. They ended up giving me everything and more! So there is hope my friends! Smile

Thank you to the others who volunteered, our prayers go out to you to guide your minds and your words! Smile.
    I think we need one more, someone please volunteer? Thank you!

@ FRANZ KRUEGER
    Sweetheart, may I request you to join our representatives please? We will give you the talk points. No other work required apart from making sure nothing gets lost in translation! Please? Smile
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:17 am

In this site honey! Smile
    SJ offered to transcribe and post the following day or sooner Smile
    Kristy our other rep will also be secretariat. So we have at least 2 to record the chat.

Thank you for your blessing! Smile
    brenda(Doglover)
    brenda(Doglover)

MM Name : brenda

Post  brenda(Doglover) Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:29 am

Are we still boycotting? I haven't been in since Sunday evening and don't want to ruin it all by playing today. Smile

Thank you my Queen queen for being our voice (and to all others who are taking the time to sit in on this call!). If you could add one more complaint - there isn't enough ways to get seeds for the Sakura room!!! Lol
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:34 am

Yes we are, honey! Smile
    If you're not experiencing withdrawal symptoms, I urge you to please continue the boycott?

And yes, we've taken note of your concern plus all other rooms keys are too hard to acquire.

Thank you, Brenda! Smile
    Cynthia RTR
    Cynthia RTR

Keeping the Love Alive - for my Privy Council, Crown Council and loyal subjects  - Page 25 Empty Y'all are the BEST...

Post  Cynthia RTR Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:35 am

Y'all are the BEST... So gald to have this forum... All my FB messages of curse have been deleted but I hope you at least we're able to read a few of them... I thought I was rather diplomatic in my working... Giving them props for creating a great game and even said they should be proud of themselves for it.... Also tried to explain that we are not rebels but passionate players that who want the game to succeed... But that changing had to be made... I have played on FB and some of the same issues were happening there... Costumer relations caused so of their best players to drop out.. They were so rude to them that one lady Lucy had every right to start a boycott as has happened here... I for the life of me... DO NOT understand their reasoning for their actions.. If it is for greedy then they are being counterproductive... I'm beginning to think we are dealing with a bunch of monkeys... Never thought I would get so involved in a game... I'm about peace love and harmony... (Ive been refer to as a Phoebe type like on Friends...).. But right now I am ready for a TKO... Just so dang frustrated...
    HannahMhairi
    HannahMhairi

Friend Code : 0b2131
    MM Name : HannahMhairi

Post  HannahMhairi Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:38 am

You will be great as our representative, I know you will be calm but constructive and get all the points across.

We will be with you in spirit

On behalf of us all, thank you!!
    QueenVictoria
    QueenVictoria

Post  QueenVictoria Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:53 am

@CYNTHIA
    Phoebe was a bad ass, remember she grew up in the streets and was imprisoned? Lol! And remember that note she made for Ross for his turkey sandwich with the moist maker before his sabbatical? LOL! She was an environmentalist but a bad ass! Smile
    We share your sentiments, honey, you are not alone! Smile

@HANNAH
    I miss you! Sad Thanks babe fir the kind words! We wish all the reps good luck! Smile

Btw, our Russian, Franz, is tied up at work, don't we have another Russian we can reach out to?
    Denis and LKN have stopped playing so I don't know how to reach out to them. Is Catlz Russian? Does anyone know?

Cynthia RTR
    Cynthia RTR

Post  Cynthia RTR Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:07 am

[quote="QueenVictoria"]@CYNTHIA
    Phoebe was a bad ass, remember she grew up in the streets and was imprisoned? Lol! And remember that note she made for Ross for his turkey sandwich with the moist maker before his sabbatical? LOL! She was an environmentalist but a bad ass! Smile
    We share your sentiments, honey, you are not alone! Smile

@HANNAH
    I miss you! Sad Thanks babe fir the kind words! We wish all the reps good luck! Smile

Btw, our Russian, Franz, is tied up at work, don't we have another Russian we can reach out to?
    Denis and LKN have stopped playing so I don't know how to reach out to them. Is Catlz Russian? Does anyone know?

Hahaha... I am kind of a bad ass myself... LOL... I do remember those episodes... And I find myself singing Smelly Cat more than I should admit...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:08 am